Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

Re: Teen Mom

I won't be so quick to believe Amber.  Even in the MTV interview about her hitting him she was interrupting him like crazy and being rude.  They can edit it as much as they like but when he is mid sentence trying to explain how he felt about her hitting him and she is interrupting him and getting snarky that does not sit well with me.  You can't edit an interrupt in and his facial expressions fit together so smoothly with it.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731558#msg1731558 date=1286435706]
    Oh, and why is it that every time I see Gary or Amber (Gary especially) all they are wearing is shit from Aeropostale. 

This picture makes me lol.  Gary's face.   :lol:

Gary made a tryout video for the Biggest Loser.  It's pretty tl;dw though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pH_7JRH7Nw

I kinda wonder why you never see Amber's parents. 
    [/quote]

Her mom doesn't like gary at all. And her dad is dying from some type of cancer. It's either aeropastale or his damn football shirts from high school like 3 years ago.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27302.msg1731561#msg1731561 date=1286435901]
    Her mom doesn't like gary at all. And her dad is dying from some type of cancer. It's either aeropastale or his damn football shirts from high school like 3 years ago.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the info!  Yeah, it is that damn football shirt too.  My friend's parents are neighbors with their landlord.  I am half tempted to go up to Anderson and check out where they are.  I don't know how polite I would be if I ever met Amber, though.  That girl is just awful.  I cringed when I saw she was letting her infant drink some kind of blue sugary bullshit a few episodes ago.  I think that if Gary ended up snapping and jacking her ass, nobody would complain.  She also appears to be on the 10 year plan with getting her damn GED.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731562#msg1731562 date=1286436058]
    Thanks for the info!  Yeah, it is that damn football shirt too.  My friend's parents are neighbors with their landlord.  I am half tempted to go up to Anderson and check out where they are.  I don't know how polite I would be if I ever met Amber, though.  That girl is just awful.  I cringed when I saw she was letting her infant drink some kind of blue sugary bullshit a few episodes ago.  I think that if Gary ended up snapping and jacking her ass, nobody would complain.  She also appears to be on the 10 year plan with getting her damn GED.
    [/quote]

Something "always holds her back". I keep seeing on her facebook that she's facing domestic charges in TN against Gary and people keep seeing her in a TN walmart, idk how legit that is though.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27302.msg1731564#msg1731564 date=1286436169]
    Something "always holds her back". I keep seeing on her facebook that she's facing domestic charges in TN against Gary and people keep seeing her in a TN walmart, idk how legit that is though.
    [/quote]

Indiana?  A bunch of people called CPS/Police on her after the episode where she was beating on Gary. 

http://heraldbulletin.com/breakingnews/x1535831910/Anderson-Teen-Mom-being-investigated-for-assault

Also, ONTD has some pretty funny threads about Teen Mom. 

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/51752898.html

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731567#msg1731567 date=1286436304]
    Indiana?  A bunch of people called CPS/Police on her after the episode where she was beating on Gary. 

http://heraldbulletin.com/breakingnews/x1535831910/Anderson-Teen-Mom-being-investigated-for-assault
    [/quote]

People are saying they moved to tenessee. i don't believe it but i've been seeing it alot.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27302.msg1731572#msg1731572 date=1286437061]
    People are saying they moved to tenessee. i don't believe it but i've been seeing it alot.
    [/quote]

Now that you mention it, I remember reading that.  I wonder what is out there for them to move.  (Besides TN being amazing and awesome compared to Indiana)

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731573#msg1731573 date=1286437711]
    Now that you mention it, I remember reading that.  I wonder what is out there for them to move.  (Besides TN being amazing and awesome compared to Indiana)
    [/quote]

Who knows. It could be a job or family or wanting to start new.

I love & hate this show at the same time.

Personally I think Farrah is just a younger version of her mother. They butt heads cause they are both crazies! I know if I just had a baby (who and where is the baby's father, i must of missed it.. ?) i wouldn't be out dating, let alone introducing my child to them. It's just really weird to me.

Catelynn, I feel sad for her.

Amber & Gary are freaking insane! I cannot STAND Amber.She's so disrespectful and just walks all over Gary. Then again, he does let her. I think anyone, let alone teens with a baby try to prolong the relationship farther for the baby, hoping it will go back to normal. He loves her but I think he doesn't really realize why he's with her aside from the baby. He needs to do what's right for him and HIS baby. Fuck Amber I literally feel so freaking bad if the baby ends up in her custody. You know she will throw a shit fit when he wants to see his child. I'm glad they caught her hitting him on camera, maybe if they try to get custody that will play a major role in the outcome. He's bigger than her but he seems just like a big teddy bear. I hope he gets out soon. She whines so much, lmao. Close your legs and stop bitching about the baby YOU made with poor decisions. Not saying everyone who has a baby is a poor decision but in her case I believe 100% it was simply because the child will grow up in a anger/hostile environment. When she thought she might be pregnant again I wanted to reach through the tv and *knock* some sense into her. Use condom's dumbass. Sew her vagina shut and tie her knees together = solved. roar.  :2angry:

woops.

I have nothing to say about Maci aside from the fact that she works her ass off and still having time to bond with her son. That's a lot more than most people do.. She's great.

hahahahahahaha @ Amber's date. That was hysterical!
    If a dude I JUST MET AT WALMART told me the best day ever was when he met me, I would have laughed in his face.
    I hope they start dating, that whole scene was comedic gold. What a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie link=topic=27302.msg1731619#msg1731619 date=1286449267]
    hahahahahahaha @ Amber's date. That was hysterical!
    If a dude I JUST MET AT WALMART told me the best day ever was when he met me, I would have laughed in his face.
    I hope they start dating, that whole scene was comedic gold. What a douche.
    [/quote]

Gary met the chick he dated at walmart too. I know where I'm going if my marriage doesn't work out.

[quote author=amizlude link=topic=27302.msg1731613#msg1731613 date=1286448439]
    I love & hate this show at the same time.

Personally I think Farrah is just a younger version of her mother. They butt heads cause they are both crazies! I know if I just had a baby (who and where is the baby's father, i must of missed it.. ?) i wouldn't be out dating, let alone introducing my child to them. It's just really weird to me.

Catelynn, I feel sad for her.

Amber & Gary are freaking insane! I cannot STAND Amber.She's so disrespectful and just walks all over Gary. Then again, he does let her. I think anyone, let alone teens with a baby try to prolong the relationship farther for the baby, hoping it will go back to normal. He loves her but I think he doesn't really realize why he's with her aside from the baby. He needs to do what's right for him and HIS baby. Fuck Amber I literally feel so freaking bad if the baby ends up in her custody. You know she will throw a shit fit when he wants to see his child. I'm glad they caught her hitting him on camera, maybe if they try to get custody that will play a major role in the outcome. He's bigger than her but he seems just like a big teddy bear. I hope he gets out soon. She whines so much, lmao. Close your legs and stop bitching about the baby YOU made with poor decisions. Not saying everyone who has a baby is a poor decision but in her case I believe 100% it was simply because the child will grow up in a anger/hostile environment. When she thought she might be pregnant again I wanted to reach through the tv and *knock* some sense into her. Use condom's dumbass. Sew her vagina shut and tie her knees together = solved. roar.  :2angry:

[/quote]

The baby's father Derek is dead from a car accident, he died before Sophia was born. It seems like the past 3 episodes have been all about Farrah trying to get over it.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27302.msg1731633#msg1731633 date=1286452213]

The baby's father Derek is dead from a car accident, he died before Sophia was born. It seems like the past 3 episodes have been all about Farrah trying to get over it.
    [/quote]

I've only watched this show a couple of times, but at the beginning didn't they just gloss over the fact that he was dead and not even mention it? And now it's all about her trying to get over it?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27302.msg1731643#msg1731643 date=1286453689]
    I've only watched this show a couple of times, but at the beginning didn't they just gloss over the fact that he was dead and not even mention it? And now it's all about her trying to get over it?
    [/quote]

Exactly. I remembr on 16 & pregnant (at least at the beginning of it) he was still alive and she wanted nothing to do with him. I had no idea he was dead until

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27302.msg1731648#msg1731648 date=1286455753]
    Exactly. I remembr on 16 & pregnant (at least at the beginning of it) he was still alive and she wanted nothing to do with him. I had no idea he was dead until
    [/quote]

I stumble across a forum and people were saying he died from a car accident. They didn' touch on it at all last season on teen mom, I think they just said he wasn't there.

Sorry about my post being split again. This computer likes to be a pain in the ass on here.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27302.msg1731643#msg1731643 date=1286453689]
    [/quote]

I don't think they ever announced it on the show until this season. I think we all found out on the internet.
    Which is odd that it's just now coming out...
    Makes me wonder about Derek's family as well. I wonder if they watch the show and I would think that if I had a child that died, I would want to be a part of their child's life. There must have been some deep shit happen. Farrah and her mom still gets on my nerves though, they act ridiculous.
    But yeah it definitely makes me wonder why none of this was brought up before and now it's a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie link=topic=27302.msg1731653#msg1731653 date=1286456238]
    I don't think they ever announced it on the show until this season. I think we all found out on the internet.
    Which is odd that it's just now coming out...
    Makes me wonder about Derek's family as well. I wonder if they watch the show and I would think that if I had a child that died, I would want to be a part of their child's life. There must have been some deep shit happen. Farrah and her mom still gets on my nerves though, they act ridiculous.
    But yeah it definitely makes me wonder why none of this was brought up before and now it's a big deal.

[/quote]

I wondered about the paternal grandparents, too. It would be a part of their son and you would think they would want to be involved. Also, I'm watching teen mom right now and Farrah is talking about SS benefits for Sophia. Is that because her father is dead? He was so young wouldn't the benefits be a really low amount?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27302.msg1731658#msg1731658 date=1286456800]
    I wondered about the paternal grandparents, too. It would be a part of their son and you would think they would want to be involved. Also, I'm watching teen mom right now and Farrah is talking about SS benefits for Sophia. Is that because her father is dead? He was so young wouldn't the benefits be a really low amount?
    [/quote]
    not really,

"How much can a family get?
    Within a family, a child may receive up to one-half of the parent’s full retirement or disability benefit, or 75 percent of the deceased parent’s basic Social Security benefit. However, there is a limit to the amount of money that can be paid to a family. The family maximum payment is determined as part of every Social Security benefit computation and can be from 150 to 180 percent of the parent’s full benefit amount. If the total amount payable to all family members exceeds this limit, each person’s benefit is reduced proportionately (except the parent’s) until the total equals the maximum allowable amount."

it just depends upon what he made. I have a friend who's bio dad to her child passed when he was 19, kid gets around 800 monthly because he had worked his ass off from the time he was 14 until he passed.
    My dad was on disability and I used to get 600 dollar monthly checks, but also got a 17,000$ lump payment to start with. My sister who remained in school beyond high school still gets a SS check monthly, but her payments have gone down as she has gotten older.

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=27302.msg1731662#msg1731662 date=1286457427]
    not really,

"How much can a family get?
    Within a family, a child may receive up to one-half of the parent’s full retirement or disability benefit, or 75 percent of the deceased parent’s basic Social Security benefit. However, there is a limit to the amount of money that can be paid to a family. The family maximum payment is determined as part of every Social Security benefit computation and can be from 150 to 180 percent of the parent’s full benefit amount. If the total amount payable to all family members exceeds this limit, each person’s benefit is reduced proportionately (except the parent’s) until the total equals the maximum allowable amount."

it just depends upon what he made. I have a friend who's bio dad to her child passed when he was 19, kid gets around 800 monthly because he had worked his ass off from the time he was 14 until he passed.
    My dad was on disability and I used to get 600 dollar monthly checks, but also got a 17,000$ lump payment to start with. My sister who remained in school beyond high school still gets a SS check monthly, but her payments have gone down as she has gotten older.
    [/quote]

I knew this chick whose husband offed himself and their kid got next to nothing because he was young and his benefits were just not built up. How old was Sophia's dad? Still in high school?

He was 18. I found an article.

I need to start driving by Farrahs moms house.  I'm totally gonna photobomb their filming.

She will get $236 a month she just said. Not a lot, but it will help.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27302.msg1731673#msg1731673 date=1286458592]
    She will get $236 a month she just said. Not a lot, but it will help.
    [/quote]
    that's like NOTHING, I mean diaper monies, or getting her nails done.

I think that if children get SS bennies, their benefactor should be required to put a portion of it away in savings for them until they are adult aged. Just my opinion.

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=27302.msg1731674#msg1731674 date=1286458976]
    that's like NOTHING, I mean diaper monies, or getting her nails done.

I think that if children get SS bennies, their benefactor should be required to put a portion of it away in savings for them until they are adult aged. Just my opinion.
    [/quote]

Sometimes it takes it all just to take care of them.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27302.msg1731677#msg1731677 date=1286459429]
    Sometimes it takes it all just to take care of them.
    [/quote]
    sure, if you are a lazy ass who doesn't know how to get up and take care of your responsibilities.

Thread Information