Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    I saw the show today where whats her face goes to baby daddy's grave. Didn't she say all kinds of horrible stuff about him at the beginning of the show and didn't have anything to do with him?
    I remember her talking more crap about his mom than him.
    Toodle Loo

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    I remember her talking more crap about his mom than him.
    I don't remember if I was watching it then or just heard what went on. I was thinking she was talking about the boyfriend but could definitely be wrong about that. Was it the mom or stepmom she didn't like? The boyfriend's dad seemed really supportive of her. Have they had anything to do with Sophia at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I don't remember if I was watching it then or just heard what went on. I was thinking she was talking about the boyfriend but could definitely be wrong about that. Was it the mom or stepmom she didn't like? The boyfriend's dad seemed really supportive of her. Have they had anything to do with Sophia at all?
    It doesn't look like Farrah gets along with anyone. I thought they broke up when she was pregnant? I don't know why. From this season, she wasn't getting along with his mom but she was trying to get along with the stepmmom and dad. It looked like his dad and stepmom were trying to do whatever they could so that they could see Sophia. Derek's real mom was trying to get grandparents rights of Sophia but Farrah took her to court to deny her those rights.
    Toodle Loo

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Ok, you take Gary and I'll keep Ryan.

omg, nooooooooooooooooooooo. DO NOT WANT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    You can rub his belly for good luck.
    Toodle Loo

He would squash you.

As long as she stays on top, she should be okay.
    Toodle Loo

What's the latest about Farrah RE her leaving her child with a trusted adult and going away to "find herself" or get over her depression?

ugh, poor neener, even on top - it would be like she was sitting atop a hairy pale hill.

ETA: OMG at Gary playing the guitar for Amber. LOL!!!! how embarassing.
    Last edited by ZoMyGoddess!; 09-24-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_00 View Post
    What's the latest about Farrah RE her leaving her child with a trusted adult and going away to "find herself" or get over her depression?
    I thought she left her with her mother?

ETA This article says grandmother.

However, the tides have changed for the Teen Mom starlet who has recently revealed that she has in fact decided to leave her daughter Sophia with her grandmother Debra Danielson in Iowa while she acquires her education.

http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/09/15/farrah-abraham

Oh wait, that's Sophia's grandmother, Farrah's mother. I don't watch the show enough, I guess.
    Last edited by deeply shaded; 09-24-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Yep, she decided to leave Sophia with her mom Debra, who is Sophia's grandmother :) I think that was a good decision, as long as it's only temporary of course. Once she gets settled and on her feet, Sophia can be with her again. I can't even imagine what I would do, that has to be the toughest choice. I know with Farrah, in the beginning she didn't seem to want to be so involved with her daughter, seemed like she cared more about going out and finding a boyfriend. But recently, she's been a good mom, in my opnion. Taking care of Sophia herself like she should. (Don't get me wrong, I still can't stand how whiny she can be, and she can be soooo rude to her mom. Lately it seems like her mom is being so much nicer to Farrah, but Farrah still can't be that nice to her, makes me mad). I think, she's doing better as a mom, and she just needs to work on being nice to her mom. Someone needs to tell her to watch herself, how she is to her mom, and then ak her "When Sophia grows up, do you want her talking to you like that?" I'm sure that would be a big wake up call!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ah I see, thanks for the info :0).

I dont fault Farrah for making that decision - i think that it may be a wise one - she talked it out and really thought it through. i think that it was good that her first instinct was to take her daughter with her. I think it would be viewed differently if she just up and said that she was going to persue her education or modeling career, leaving sophia with her mom assuming she HAD to take care of her - and just took off.

can we talk about more about gary's obsession with Affliction shirts and his song to Amber. YIKES!!!! hahaha it made me so uncomfortable. but i do have a strange phobia of people singing to me - it totally makes me uncomfortable.

I thought I saw a Life and Style or one of those mag's with "Why I gave my baby up" on the cover. It sounded like it was only temporary, I can't stand how she has those deep conversations with Sophia
    And Gary's song... Oh em gee. I couldn't stop laughing, poor guy. That was the song he's singing in that one video where Leah falls and hits her head too.
    Did anyone notice when Amber is yelling at Leah for getting in her makeup? And she tells her it's expensive. Girl that was LA Color and I bought some of that shizz at a dollar store lol

I am really over Catelynn and Tyler. Every conversation they have sounds like a fucking counseling session. Like it has to be all deep and emotional. Really? It's boring and honestly, do people honestly go to counseling sessions for every argument they have? My husband left crumbs on the counter the other day... better go to a marriage counselor. ugh

I know, she's so whiny. I don't think they'll last much longer. You can tell he's starting to see that there is more out there than just her.

You can rub his belly for good luck.
    He would squash you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    ugh, poor neener, even on top - it would be like she was sitting atop a hairy pale hill.

ETA: OMG at Gary playing the guitar for Amber. LOL!!!! how embarassing.
    gah, he's a gelatinous blob. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I thought I saw a Life and Style or one of those mag's with "Why I gave my baby up" on the cover. It sounded like it was only temporary, I can't stand how she has those deep conversations with Sophia
    And Gary's song... Oh em gee. I couldn't stop laughing, poor guy. That was the song he's singing in that one video where Leah falls and hits her head too.
    Did anyone notice when Amber is yelling at Leah for getting in her makeup? And she tells her it's expensive. Girl that was LA Color and I bought some of that shizz at a dollar store lol
    i almost died when i saw that the makeup was LA color. i looked at my husband and was like "thats some cheap ass shit, wtf is this ho talking about?" LA COLOR IS EXPENSIVE ZOMG! lmao.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

hahahaha i love when he is singing that "romantic" song and she's like "oh my god, youre trippin" - she wins for best use of "trippin" ever. hahahaha

i know that tyler and catelynn is drama squared, but i think it was mature of them to write the adoptive parents and make that decision that it would be too awkward to have them at their grad with their family. Their family cant really handle it. I think that it shows the adoptive parents that they can see beyond what they want and make decisions for whats best for others - that is damn mature for teens.

and does Amber's mom speak ENGLISH?? the previews for the special when she tries to hold back amber - she mumbles or slurs like Adam Sandler in Waterboy. geez.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Who was it that said Amber's mom caught a case of the downs? I swear to god that woman was normal on the 16 and pregnant episode.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Who was it that said Amber's mom caught a case of the downs? I swear to god that woman was normal on the 16 and pregnant episode.
    Me She was normal on 16 and pregnant. I wonder if maybe she had a stroke?

also, wtf is maci's problem? it seems like she's creating drama out of nothing. like, who cares if ryan goes out for a bit after bentley goes to bed? as long as his parents are cool with it, and there to take care of bentley if something happens, whats the big deal? i just think that ryan doesn't give a fuck about maci, and that drives her nuts. ugh, she's annoying.

catelynn and tyler are like an old married couple. borrrrrrring. and yeah, tylers totally starting to realize that theres more out there than cate and her weird fish-mouth. also, i'd never let that loser butch move into my house. no.fucking.way.

also, wtf is maci's problem? it seems like she's creating drama out of nothing. like, who cares if ryan goes out for a bit after bentley goes to bed? as long as his parents are cool with it, and there to take care of bentley if something happens, whats the big deal? i just think that ryan doesn't give a fuck about maci, and that drives her nuts. ugh, she's annoying.

catelynn and tyler are like an old married couple. borrrrrrring. and yeah, tylers totally starting to realize that theres more out there than cate and her weird fish-mouth. also, i'd never let that loser butch move into my house. no.fucking.way.
    With the Maci thing, I think her reason for being mad at Ryan was because he asked her for that extra day with Bentley last season or whenever and she was kind of saying what's the point of that if you're going to go out anyway.

Also, Ryan could get it. Purely based on looks and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    With the Maci thing, I think her reason for being mad at Ryan was because he asked her for that extra day with Bentley last season or whenever and she was kind of saying what's the point of that if you're going to go out anyway.

Also, Ryan could get it. Purely based on looks and nothing else.
    All he was asking for was a few hours on bentleys birthday. I don't think that was too outrageous or anything. its not like he was asking for an extra overnight visit, he would have been with him the whole time. Also, macy pulled a total cunt move when it was ryans day to have bentley, and she took him anyway, for halloween. Like, she wouldn't let the kid see his father on his bday, but she threw a.fit that she couldn't see him on halloween? The fuck?

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    All he was asking for was a few hours on bentleys birthday. I don't think that was too outrageous or anything. its not like he was asking for an extra overnight visit, he would have been with him the whole time. Also, macy pulled a total cunt move when it was ryans day to have bentley, and she took him anyway, for halloween. Like, she wouldn't let the kid see his father on his bday, but she threw a.fit that she couldn't see him on halloween? The fuck?
    16 year olds having babies.....
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

.. and maci calling herself a 35yr old. like calm the hell down. i know you have a kid and cant behave like a childless 19 year old, but it doesnt mean that she needs to be married tomorrow and popping out other babies. i guess that she thinks Ryan should live the same way. she was telling him that he "needs" to be in a relationship. she just seems subborn and opinionated.

Thread Information