Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    Geez anyone seen the last 16&pregnant???? With the anorexic girl. Her fucking mom is the worst!!!! Thank god this poor girl has somewhat of a brain in her head and a supportive boyfriend. The girl was hospitalized with anorexia when she was 13 and now pregnant at 16 the mom leaves her alone all the Time and doesn't see if she is eating, even after she was hospitalized for not eating and the nutritionist said that she should eat with her daughter, she still didn't watch or even eat w her daughter!!
    And then 2 weeks into them having the baby, she made the boyfriend start paying $300 rent. Like no warning. No real discussion. And he's great Bc he stepped up, but that meant that the girl couldn't do her schoolwork Bc the BF had to work and couldn't watch the baby anymore.
    Then, the fucking mom asked her daughter to go on a diet with her! Like wtf!! Worst mom ever.
    OMG!!! And now the mom isn't paying the heat or bills!!! They had to go to a hotel to be warm. And she left them alone for thanksgiving!! Growl!!!! Seriously this is the worst mom ever!!!
    I hate her.
    The end.
    I hated her, she was a bitch

Geez anyone seen the last 16&pregnant???? With the anorexic girl. Her fucking mom is the worst!!!! Thank god this poor girl has somewhat of a brain in her head and a supportive boyfriend. The girl was hospitalized with anorexia when she was 13 and now pregnant at 16 the mom leaves her alone all the Time and doesn't see if she is eating, even after she was hospitalized for not eating and the nutritionist said that she should eat with her daughter, she still didn't watch or even eat w her daughter!!
    And then 2 weeks into them having the baby, she made the boyfriend start paying $300 rent. Like no warning. No real discussion. And he's great Bc he stepped up, but that meant that the girl couldn't do her schoolwork Bc the BF had to work and couldn't watch the baby anymore.
    Then, the fucking mom asked her daughter to go on a diet with her! Like wtf!! Worst mom ever.
    OMG!!! And now the mom isn't paying the heat or bills!!! They had to go to a hotel to be warm. And she left them alone for thanksgiving!! Growl!!!! Seriously this is the worst mom ever!!!
    I hate her.
    The end.
    All of that. Thank god that girl has a somewhat decent grip. Can you imagine if the chick was say, a Janelle, with THAT mom?! What a fucking clusterfuck. I think that bf has been the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    All of that. Thank god that girl has a somewhat decent grip. Can you imagine if the chick was say, a Janelle, with THAT mom?! What a fucking clusterfuck. I think that bf has been the best so far.
    I saw half the episode before I fell into a wine induced slumber. I was so enraged when the mom left to the Twins game with her boyfriend instead of hanging out with her pregnant daughter. How can a mother act that way on camera.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

And she had the nerve to say she tried at the end. What a joke.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I'm watching that episode right now. I want to punch her in the throat. And I'm really annoyed the doctor is pushing a c-section.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

lol @ the mom asking the daughter to teach her how to be anorexic. Good one!!
    Toodle Loo

I hate her.
    The end.
    fucking all of this. I really thought I'd hate the girl in this episode but it's her mom that made me total rage face. Like, wtf. The doctor was like "you need to eat meals together to be supportive" and her mom basically said "yeah, sorry, but that interferes with my time with my bf so I'll pass" what a cunt.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

How old was that mom's bf anyways? He looked way young for her. The mom seems to be having an "I'm 18 again, wooooo!" retardedness.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Nigga got some Sun Drop! 0525011920.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Lol Ron.
    And?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Lol Ron.
    And?
    Fucking delicious!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Fucking delicious!
    I agree which is why I was thrilled they started selling it all over the country finally. People make fun of me now like they did Jack osbourne over the Mc Rib.

OMG the mom. I wanted to punch her in the throat so hard. She was the most unsupportive piece of shit I have ever seen. I raged so hard when she told her daughter (whose name escapes me) that they were having a girl's night so the boyfriend left so they could be alone and they she fucking ditched her at the last second and was just like, welp, plans change. GRRRR I'M STILL RAGING.
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Her mom was totally trying to check out on her motherly responsibilities. In a way, she can because the girl is pretty much almost 18 and starting a family of her own but her moms should still be bonding with her as a mother and daughter do. Probably because she had her when she was a teenager, she wanted that freedom she gave up for giving birth so young.
    Toodle Loo

Oh, and what's up with the Sun Drop?
    Toodle Loo

Mtv promotes the shit out of it. -Sun Drop, I mean.

I wanted to kill the mom for getting the bf to pay rent. She told them he could live there and then is like 'oh, i need you to pay because I basically dont live here anyway and need your help.' like, fuck you...tell them to move out then.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post

I wanted to kill the mom for getting the bf to pay rent. She told them he could live there and then is like 'oh, i need you to pay because I basically dont live here anyway and need your help.' like, fuck you...tell them to move out then.
    At the end when the daughter was telling her mom that they basically felt like they were wasting their money by paying her $300 a month I was hoping she was going to say they were going to move in with his family. I'm guessing that isn't really an option. I felt really bad for them. She left them with no fucking heat in a snow storm!
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post

I know. She couldn't wait a few more months for her daughter to graduate high school. Ugh.
    Toodle Loo

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    OH FFS.

I haven't seen any of these episodes this season and with all the talk, I watched Kayla's episode.

Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    Her mom was totally trying to check out on her motherly responsibilities. In a way, she can because the girl is pretty much almost 18 and starting a family of her own but her moms should still be bonding with her as a mother and daughter do. Probably because she had her when she was a teenager, she wanted that freedom she gave up for giving birth so young.
    I was thinking this girl will not be a good mother, but she turned out to be a great mother. The teen's mom looks so much older than she is. If she had the girl when she was a teen she has to be around 32-35. She looks so much older........she is the worst mother this season!

That's $300 p/m they could have spent on things for their baby plus essentials for themselves if Mom was not so flaky. Grr!

Yea the moms boyfriend lOoked about 25 and the mom looked 45. Nice how he never said a thing, or was the least bit involved. I was really amazed how kaylas boyfriend stepped up and went full time to pay rent. I wish that livig with his family was an option. I hope they're in a better position when the end of the season show comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post
    I hated her, she was a bitch
    Agreed! Can't wait for the "Catching up with Dr. Drew" episode or whatever, to see what she has to say...and have Dr. Drew go off on her! haha

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I have the whole new series DVRd. Haven't gotten around to watching but the first 2 epis. Maybe when the weather is cold again, I will get caught up.

Yeah, you're not missing anything at all this season.

Thread Information