Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 1851

Thread: Teen Mom

  1. #601
    Senior Member Rhythmisasadist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    2364827
    An article from fb
    "Unlike E!s Keeping Up With The Kardashians or MTVs The Hills (RIP), Teen Mom is an unscripted, true-to-life reality show. Or so we thought.

    New information has come to light that makes us wonder if our favorite show is less authentic than we had previously believed!

    Season 3 of Teen Mom 2 is in the process of filming, and the fab four starlets have taken to complaining on Twitter about their grueling schedules.

    Jenelle Evans gripes about filming more than all the teem moms put together, but luckily she has her best friend and roommate, Tori, to keep her company.

    hey u need to call me!!! Jenelle tweeted to Tori on January 8th. Wtf u doiiiin?!!! We gotta film at 10am tomorrow dude :/

    Tori responded, I'm in the same hotel room as them haha. And what do they. Need me to film for? Pick up I thought.. we need code talk lol

    Jenelles tweet implies that MTV has a set schedule of filming times that she works around, and that they want Tori to hang with her so the scene is more interesting.

    How much input does MTV really have on the daily life of the Teen Moms, and more importantly, do these ladies use a script?

    Source: Twitter"

  2. #602
    Senior Member Rhythmisasadist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    2364827
    I also read another articles related to it being recreated but can't find it where they said Kailyn and Jo tried to have a relationship before they had that" i want to get back with you" talk and she was mad because he didn't want to be exclusive and was also seeing some other chick. They also said Kailyn and Jordan had already tried to make the relationship work and split up before Kailyn told him on the show because he already knew.

  3. #603
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    I don't watch the show that much, but when I have watched, the scenes seem fake. I think MTV might encourage them to talk about certain things while filming. Where is Janelle's baby Daddy? I have never heard them speak of him. Then again, I don't watch it enough so I might have missed it.

  4. #604
    Senior Member nclexusgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    874
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I don't watch the show that much, but when I have watched, the scenes seem fake. I think MTV might encourage them to talk about certain things while filming. Where is Janelle's baby Daddy? I have never heard them speak of him. Then again, I don't watch it enough so I might have missed it.
    Looks like he had another kid... if Andrew Lewis is infact the daddy (as there is speculation to that)

    http://www.hellocotton.com/to/565p#h...has-a-brother/
    In the current issue of OK! magazine, Teen Mom 2‘s Jenelle Evans reveals that her baby daddy, Andrew Lewis, recently became a father again. That means that their son Jace (currently being raised by Jenelle’s mom Barbara Evans) has a half-brother. The baby’s name is Jacob, and his mom is not identified.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

  5. #605
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Looks like he had another kid... if Andrew Lewis is infact the daddy (as there is speculation to that)

    http://www.hellocotton.com/to/565p#h...has-a-brother/
    I guess he didn't give up parental rights if he is paying child support. I wonder how Janelle could give custody to her mom without the consent of the father. I also wondered how Janelle could buy a car if she didn't have a job. I guess that child support is coming in handy. If I were that dude, I would be demanding a paternity test!

  6. #606
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,348
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I guess he didn't give up parental rights if he is paying child support. I wonder how Janelle could give custody to her mom without the consent of the father. I also wondered how Janelle could buy a car if she didn't have a job. I guess that child support is coming in handy. If I were that dude, I would be demanding a paternity test!
    i think that i remember an episode when she was signing jace over to her mom where she was texting the "father" and telling him what was going on. and then he said that "yea it is a good idea" and so she sent him the paperwork - so its janelles mom that gets the child support.

    but of course, janelle can get a car because she is getting paid from Mtv.

  7. #607
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    i think that i remember an episode when she was signing jace over to her mom where she was texting the "father" and telling him what was going on. and then he said that "yea it is a good idea" and so she sent him the paperwork - so its janelles mom that gets the child support.

    but of course, janelle can get a car because she is getting paid from Mtv.
    I should probably watch the show more to understand everything. I'm glad that Janelle's mom is getting the child support, because that would be messed up. I thought they got paid from MTV, but then I watch an episode and Janelle's talking about being broke and Caitlyn (I'm not exactly sure what her name is. Isaacs Mom.) talks about being broke and doesn't she live in some type of assistant living place? Section 8 or something? How could she qualify for welfare if she is getting paid from MTV? I wanna know these things!

  8. #608
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739503
    leah got jumped by 3 girl's at a theater last night,some chick was on facebook bragging about it. my aunt kicked your ass blah blah.

  9. #609
    wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In front of my computer screen.
    Posts
    4,053
    Rep Power
    21474852
    It looks like it is the end of the road for Teen Mom star Amber Portwood's showbiz career.
    For the reality television personality has been ordered to get a court approved 9 to 5 job as part of the probation agreement she was given in return for avoiding jail.
    She will also be sent to a halfway house for up to three years, where her judge said filming for the MTV show will not be permitted.
    In addition she will not be allowed to appear on the show when at court, at her job, or with any other women at the halfway house, making it almost impossible for her to be featured.
    Further signalling the court's intention that she no longer appear on the show, the adjudicator contacted MTV, and the network assured it would not sue her for breaking her contract because of the sentencing.
    Portwood, 21, was in court yesterday in connection with her recent drug arrest, and details were hammered out details for a plea deal to keep her out of jail.
    She will complete her drug rehabilitation while living at Sister 2 Sister Ministries, a halfway house that serves women coming out of prison.
    But since they could not evaluate her until next Monday or Tuesday, she remains behind bars at Madison County Jail.
    Circuit Court Judge David Happe told her: 'I understand you’ve been in jail for awhile, and you’re frustrated.
    'But the last thing we want to do is release you and have you commit another offense.'
    She will be able to come and go as she pleased at the house, as long as staff knows where she is and adheres to a 10 pm. curfew.
    Under the drug court program, she will undergo daily screenings, fulfil treatment obligations, and attend drug court each week.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1mv09mEIq

  10. #610
    wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In front of my computer screen.
    Posts
    4,053
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    leah got jumped by 3 girl's at a theater last night,some chick was on facebook bragging about it. my aunt kicked your ass blah blah.

  11. #611
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739503



    it's pretty sad these ladies are 30/40 years old.

  12. #612
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ballsacky USA
    Posts
    15,348
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I should probably watch the show more to understand everything. I'm glad that Janelle's mom is getting the child support, because that would be messed up. I thought they got paid from MTV, but then I watch an episode and Janelle's talking about being broke and Caitlyn (I'm not exactly sure what her name is. Isaacs Mom.) talks about being broke and doesn't she live in some type of assistant living place? Section 8 or something? How could she qualify for welfare if she is getting paid from MTV? I wanna know these things!
    you know? im not sure, what i assuming - and its just me assuming, is that they didnt get paid THAT much from teen mom2 season 1 and it was used up. im pretty sure that they dont get paid until after filming is complete, so during filming, theyre broke, and thats how they qualify for all those gov assistance or whatever - cant afford a car or anything.
    Chelsea's dad is a dentist and has money, so that how she has all her crap. A girl from work is friends with her friend Megan, from "theknot.com" (apparently Megan, who just had a baby herself, is getting married) - Megan said that Chelsea's ex (i forget his name) is a much nicer guy than they portray him - that its Chelsea that turns into a mega needy bitch - and that she can only stand small doses of her anymore.




    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    It looks like it is the end of the road for Teen Mom star Amber Portwood's showbiz career.
    For the reality television personality has been ordered to get a court approved 9 to 5 job as part of the probation agreement she was given in return for avoiding jail.
    She will also be sent to a halfway house for up to three years, where her judge said filming for the MTV show will not be permitted.
    In addition she will not be allowed to appear on the show when at court, at her job, or with any other women at the halfway house, making it almost impossible for her to be featured.
    Further signalling the court's intention that she no longer appear on the show, the adjudicator contacted MTV, and the network assured it would not sue her for breaking her contract because of the sentencing.
    Portwood, 21, was in court yesterday in connection with her recent drug arrest, and details were hammered out details for a plea deal to keep her out of jail.
    She will complete her drug rehabilitation while living at Sister 2 Sister Ministries, a halfway house that serves women coming out of prison.
    But since they could not evaluate her until next Monday or Tuesday, she remains behind bars at Madison County Jail.
    Circuit Court Judge David Happe told her: 'I understand you’ve been in jail for awhile, and you’re frustrated.
    'But the last thing we want to do is release you and have you commit another offense.'
    She will be able to come and go as she pleased at the house, as long as staff knows where she is and adheres to a 10 pm. curfew.
    Under the drug court program, she will undergo daily screenings, fulfil treatment obligations, and attend drug court each week.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1mv09mEIq
    wow - what kind of drugs was she found to be on that she needs a halfway house and all that craziness. too bad we cant continue watching that train wreak - i wonder if theyll film with just Gary and "his search for love" while raising his daughter on his own. maybe a spin off.. "20's dad" hahahahah sorry.

    and man i need to be FB friends with all these people so i can have the inside scoop.

  13. #613
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    [QUOTE=ZoMyGoddess!;3175150]you know? im not sure, what i assuming - and its just me assuming, is that they didnt get paid THAT much from teen mom2 season 1 and it was used up. im pretty sure that they dont get paid until after filming is complete, so during filming, theyre broke, and thats how they qualify for all those gov assistance or whatever - cant afford a car or anything.
    Chelsea's dad is a dentist and has money, so that how she has all her crap. A girl from work is friends with her friend Megan, from "theknot.com" (apparently Megan, who just had a baby herself, is getting married) - Megan said that Chelsea's ex (i forget his name) is a much nicer guy than they portray him - that its Chelsea that turns into a mega needy bitch - and that she can only stand small doses of her anymore.




    That is totally ridiculous. They should have accountants or a trust or something. When I first started out (after college, because I was broke in college too) with my first "career" job, I would get paid on Friday, pay bills and have to stretch $3.00 over the next two weeks until I got paid again. True story, bro. I don't really like that Chelsea girl. I think she's fake and needy. I knew her Dad must have had money for paying her bills. I didn't realize that she wasn't in college and didn't have a job until she was talking about getting a job at the tanning place. WTF does she do all day?! I would go bat shit crazy. Even if I had a kid. Her Dad's a dumbass for supporting her like that. She would be up a shit creek if something happen to him. Annnnnd, when she was writing him a check, she had never written one before! I was face palming.

  14. #614
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739503
    from what i heard teen mom 1 makes more then teen mom 2,like zo said they don't get paid until end of the filming just like tomorrow is the last show of teen mom 2 that's when they'll get paid.

  15. #615
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739503
    chelsea's dad is pretty cool he is shaving his head for charity for kids with cancer.

    http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ge/510803/2012
    https://twitter.com/#!/paparandlicious

    i wouldn't believe everything on tv since mtv scripts a lot of it they edited out a lot of the show to make it interesting. out of all the teen mom's chelsea is the less dramatic one,you don't see her getting arrested or any drama on her twitter like the other girls.

  16. #616
    Senior Member Rhythmisasadist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    2364827
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I should probably watch the show more to understand everything. I'm glad that Janelle's mom is getting the child support, because that would be messed up. I thought they got paid from MTV, but then I watch an episode and Janelle's talking about being broke and Caitlyn (I'm not exactly sure what her name is. Isaacs Mom.) talks about being broke and doesn't she live in some type of assistant living place? Section 8 or something? How could she qualify for welfare if she is getting paid from MTV? I wanna know these things!
    They are only allowed to touch 20% of the money and then the rest goes into trust funds for the kids and may possibly go somewhere else as well but not sure. I don't know where I read it.

  17. #617
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post
    They are only allowed to touch 20% of the money and then the rest goes into trust funds for the kids and may possibly go somewhere else as well but not sure. I don't know where I read it.
    I'm sure they are making a pretty penny and 20% is probably more than enough to live off of, or at least supplement an income. That 20% is probably more than a lot of people's annual income.

  18. #618
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739503
    from what i heard they make 20,000-30,000. teen mom 1 makes 50,000-75,000

  19. #619
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    from what i heard they make 20,000-30,000. teen mom 1 makes 50,000-75,000

    For the whole season or is that the 20%? I just, kinda, assumed they made more. I figured about $100,000. But still, there are people who live off of less annually and aren't receiving public assistance. That one girl who is in jail, the one that hit her nasty boyfriend, bought a really big house, didn't she? I saw in a magazine, a long time ago, and it showed her moving in a big ass TV and furniture into a pretty nice home. How can she buy a house with a one time payment from MTV? Do they get royalties, or what ever they are called, for re-runs? I know I'm acting like I expect all of you to know these answers. I'm really just "thinking out loud," except I'm typing my thoughts in a public forum.

  20. #620
    Senior Member danakscully64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    18703
    Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    leah got jumped by 3 girl's at a theater last night,some chick was on facebook bragging about it. my aunt kicked your ass blah blah.
    I can almost bet the women involved her white trash.

  21. #621
    Senior Member danakscully64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    18703
    *Cries* "I can't smoke. I can't do nothing."


    Go back to school? Get a job? Care for her child? Are these really things she thinks she can't do? Geez.

  22. #622
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    *Cries* "I can't smoke. I can't do nothing."


    Go back to school? Get a job? Care for her child? Are these really things she thinks she can't do? Geez.
    And she's like, "My mom thinks everything is about her. It's always me, me, me with her!" I'm like, no bitch, she wants you to take responsibility for that thing that fell out of you! I can't stand Janelle. I like her mom, but I don't like them fighting in front of the baby.

  23. #623
    Senior Member danakscully64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    18703
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    And she's like, "My mom thinks everything is about her. It's always me, me, me with her!" I'm like, no bitch, she wants you to take responsibility for that thing that fell out of you! I can't stand Janelle. I like her mom, but I don't like them fighting in front of the baby.
    I used to like her Mom, but I think she makes the fights worse. I'm sure if I were her though, I'd be so annoyed that I couldn't keep it together. I'm terrified of having a child like Janelle. Janelle admitted in the last episode (watching now) that she smoked pot everyday for 6 years. So she smoked long before Keifer (doesn't surprise me at all) and during her pregnancy, nice.

  24. #624
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    I used to like her Mom, but I think she makes the fights worse. I'm sure if I were her though, I'd be so annoyed that I couldn't keep it together. I'm terrified of having a child like Janelle. Janelle admitted in the last episode (watching now) that she smoked pot everyday for 6 years. So she smoked long before Keifer (doesn't surprise me at all) and during her pregnancy, nice.
    I want to punch her in the throat just for smoking that shit during pregnancy. I wanna punch her in the throat anyway. I agree that her mom makes things worse, but I really think she is at wits end and blows up quickly. I think she is in defensive mode all the time because of all the shit Janelle has put her through. It's not healthy for Jace to be around them when they are screaming. And, they don't just scream, Janelle cusses and calls her mom a stupid bitch. That little bitch wouldn't have any teeth left if she was my daughter.

  25. #625
    Senior Member danakscully64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    18703
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I want to punch her in the throat just for smoking that shit during pregnancy. I wanna punch her in the throat anyway. I agree that her mom makes things worse, but I really think she is at wits end and blows up quickly. I think she is in defensive mode all the time because of all the shit Janelle has put her through. It's not healthy for Jace to be around them when they are screaming. And, they don't just scream, Janelle cusses and calls her mom a stupid bitch. That little bitch wouldn't have any teeth left if she was my daughter.
    Ditto.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •