Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant

So what are your thoughts on Amber, Catelynn, Farrah, and Maci?

I think it is sickening that these girls are receiving $5000 an episode because they became preggers as teens.  I also think it encourages teen pregnancy.

Re: Teen Mom

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=27302.msg1731450#msg1731450 date=1286423521]

I think it is sickening that these girls are receiving $5000 an episode because they became preggers as teens.  I also think it encourages teen pregnancy.
    [/quote]

I don't like Amber because she's always beating Gary up. She knows she's being recorded right? Can't they take her daughter away for domestic violence?

And poor Catelynn her and Tyler will be the first in their family to graduate hs.

I think Maci is the only normal one  :lol:

$5,000 per episode for making wrong choices thats awesome  :lol:

I love this show!  I'm pissed that Drake is playing his stupid shit video game and I can't watch this past weeks episode.

I live right by Amber, haha.  Apparently people were calling CPS on her ass recently after last weeks episode.  

BUTCH FOR EVER.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731455#msg1731455 date=1286423729]
    I love this show!  I'm pissed that Drake is playing his stupid shit video game and I can't watch this past weeks episode.

I live right by Amber, haha.  Apparently people were calling CPS on her ass recently after last weeks episode. 

BUTCH FOR EVER.

[/quote]

And Catelynn's Mom.  OMG!  That woman is so verbally and emotionally abusive!  I swear Catelynn must have been switched in the hospital.  She is was more mature then her mother.

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=27302.msg1731450#msg1731450 date=1286423521]

I think it is sickening that these girls are receiving $5000 an episode because they became preggers as teens.  I also think it encourages teen pregnancy.
    [/quote]

do whaaaaaaaaat? 
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=27302.msg1731456#msg1731456 date=1286423811]
    And Catelynn's Mom.&nbsp; OMG!&nbsp; That woman is so verbally and emotionally abusive!&nbsp; I swear Catelynn must have been switched in the hospital.&nbsp; She is was more mature then her mother.
    [/quote]

That woman is awful.&nbsp; I love how she was bitching at the lawyer about how she didn't have enough money to pay him yet she went to Vegas.&nbsp; That woman is a walking definition of a crackhead.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731461#msg1731461 date=1286424106]
    That woman is awful.&nbsp; I love how she was bitching at the lawyer about how she didn't have enough money to pay him yet she went to Vegas.&nbsp; That woman is a walking definition of a crackhead.
    [/quote]

HAHAHA!&nbsp; Yeah I sat there watching that episode thinking she was never going to get up from the table. I think she was waiting for the lawyer to feel sorry for her and offer to do the case for free.&nbsp; Crazy woman!&nbsp;
    And it weirds me out a little that Tyler's Dad is Catelynns Mom's boyfriend/husband, whatever.&nbsp; I mean I know its &quot;ok&quot;, but its weird to me.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731455#msg1731455 date=1286423729]
    I love this show! &nbsp;I'm pissed that Drake is playing his stupid shit video game and I can't watch this past weeks episode.

I live right by Amber, haha. &nbsp;Apparently people were calling CPS on her ass recently after last weeks episode. &nbsp;

BUTCH FOR EVER.

[/quote]

HAhaha, I love butch.

I feel bad for Catelynn and Tyler, and I like Maci. I can't stand Farrah or Amber. They're both crazy.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

this show is like a trainwreck.&nbsp; i have to watch it.&nbsp; :2eyesbleed:

amber and gary:&nbsp; she's psycho, he's a disgusting slob.&nbsp; i will say, though, that he is the better parent.&nbsp; that kid needs to be taken away from amber.&nbsp; she's obviously unstable, she needs to be thrown in the psych ward...or she needs an ass kicking.

maci:&nbsp; i think it was dumb that she moved to be with her boyfriend.&nbsp; that shit happened way too fast, i dont blame him for getting freaked out.&nbsp; ryan is a POS though.&nbsp; i hope they dont get back together.

catelynn and tyler: i think they're good kids.&nbsp; look at his dad and her mom... :2abused:&nbsp; they turned out pretty good, considering.&nbsp; her mom is so rude.&nbsp; is that woman on drugs?&nbsp; for real.&nbsp; when your teenage daughter passes you in terms of maturity, jesus christ.&nbsp;

farrah:&nbsp; i absolutely hated her in the beginning.&nbsp; i think she's matured a lot, though.&nbsp; the problem is, she never really dealt with her boyfriends death, and her parents weren't suportive at all.&nbsp; all they could think about is how *they* felt about him.&nbsp; they didnt even stop to consider the fact that their daughter lost her boyfriend and the father of her child.&nbsp; thats a huge deal, and they expected her to just get over it.&nbsp; wtf is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

marking because i love this show.....im eating so ill add opinions later.&nbsp; my strawberries are waiting for me....

I'm addicted to reality tv sooo of course I watch this......

amber- umm, i don't know what to say about her.&nbsp; I think the cameras may be part of her problem.&nbsp; Her daughter is adorable and I feel bad for her.&nbsp; Gary is an o.k. guy but he could be better.&nbsp; Why is it on any other reality show (even Food Network) if you put your hands on someone you are kicked off?&nbsp; But Teen Mom and Jersey Shore it's a choice?&nbsp;

maci- I love maci.&nbsp; I think she honestly tries.&nbsp; My guy was like (why did she move)?&nbsp; Well she is only 18, she really doesn't know any better, but at least she admits she wants to try on her own.&nbsp; I respect that.&nbsp; Kyle pisses me off, i understand that he is young but, grrrrr.&nbsp; get's on my nerves.

catelynn- Her mom makes me want to puke.&nbsp; I honestly think she's on drugs.&nbsp; When she was on the show with dr. drew, she didn't act like that.&nbsp; &nbsp; But now, she is crazy.&nbsp; She treats Catelynn like shit.&nbsp; I feel bad for her.

farrah- I felt bad for farrah when sophia's dad died.&nbsp; But when she talks to her mom sometimes, i would have slapped the ****&nbsp; out of her.&nbsp; Nevertheless (is that one word?)&nbsp; her mom is batshit crazy.&nbsp; i don't know what to think about farrah.&nbsp; i couldnt' stand her but i see where she's maturing, and i have to keep telling myself she's soo young

fyi&nbsp; i know my sp is bad, but i'm&nbsp; 27 and i don't have to work so the jd bottle became my friend tonite..&nbsp; &nbsp; :-)

I absolutely love this show.

I think Catelynn &amp; Tyler are sweethearts. &nbsp;I worried about the way Tyler was going about there for a little bit when they had that spat over the whole phone records thing. &nbsp;I am so glad they talked it through. &nbsp;I think they are pretty strong kids for doing what they felt is best for their daughter even through it had to be hard and despite the shit their family is dragging them through they have not once doubted they did the right thing for their child. &nbsp;I understand her mom's pain but she should just be happy that her granddaughter is having a good life. &nbsp;Her pain does not make it right to throw it in Catelynn's face so often.

Amber makes me angry. &nbsp;Yeah Gary may be a little dumb at times and make mistakes but he doesn't do anything near bad enough to warrant her going into total bitch mode at him and hitting him and yelling at him and calling him names is just inexcusable. Especially when she has performed those actions in front of her daughter. &nbsp;I know it's easier said than done but he really needs to stop going back to her. &nbsp;I would also be looking into primary custody of the child based on her anger problem if I was him too.

Farrah made me angry as hell at first. &nbsp;Her mom may have been annoying but she tried the best she could to help Farrah out (when it came to Sophia) and all she did was spit on her. &nbsp;She would leave Sophia with her mom every night to go out and party and whatnot. I know being a parent does not mean the end of your social life but it definitely does not mean you up it to the extreme. I was appalled that her mother got physical with her especially in front of the child though. &nbsp;I am glad to see she is starting to do much better but she still has a ways to go. &nbsp;I have confidence in her. &nbsp;I didn't know much about the boyfriend situation and her parents in that aspect but it broke my heart seeing her finally really talk about it on the show.

Maci is wonderful. &nbsp;She has dealt with far worse from Ryan than any of these other girls have had to deal with and she has been pretty civil from the get go. &nbsp;I think her situation with Kyle went a little faster than it should of but I know she felt a little rushed since Ryan was doing everything she could to stop her. &nbsp;I am kinda torn between if her moving Bentley away from his family so she could be with Kyle was a good thing for the kiddo or not but I guess that isn't really for me to decide.

I am anticipating but also dreading next week's episode. &nbsp;I can't wait to see Catelynn &amp; Tyler's reunion with their daughter but I am worried that Maci is going back to Ryan. &nbsp;I don't think he is going to change when it comes to her. &nbsp;I can see him doing more with his kid now than before now that the kid is fun and he can actually play with him but I doubt he will ever respect Maci the way she deserves.

OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD.

i didnt want to start one because i didnt want to be the first to admit that i watch this bullshit.&nbsp; Unfortunately i feel like Mtv is glorifying teen pregnancy. and of course that is bad.&nbsp; but honestly, its going to happen.&nbsp; I have been a teacher for 6 years.&nbsp; 2 1/2 of those years were in an all girls school and i knew 4 girls that had children.&nbsp; 3 had children right out of high school.&nbsp; since i have started in public school, i have only known 1 girl who HAD a child.&nbsp; mind you..... who tells their teacher if they had an abortion.&nbsp;
    only 1 student was a student where i was hoping she'd abort.&nbsp; she worked SOOOO hard to do soooo well in her high school career.&nbsp; she didnt because she was having twins.&nbsp; OF COURSE, i supported her decision.&nbsp; however, now she is not in college with two 2 yr olds.&nbsp; she has a ton of potential and hopefully she can regroup and get it back.

NOW ABOUT TEEN MOM!!!!

farrah - i cant help it, i laugh when she cries, she cried out of nowhere!!!&nbsp; talk talk talk talk talk...hysterical crying...talk talk talk.....
    i feel so bad for her.&nbsp; however, she left her kid on the bed alone in the sink and then on the bed, letting her fall while getting $3000 stolen from her account, parent. FAIL.&nbsp; her mom SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amber is BI POLAR.&nbsp; take your meds before dealing with gary.

GARY -- good luck.,...

MACI- youre normal - congrats.&nbsp; however, she fell in love with a man that was a weebit retarded.&nbsp; kyle couldnt even talk &quot;him's got a dirty diaper&quot;&nbsp; Then he broke up with her....&nbsp; really?

Cytlynne. and tyler.&nbsp; i love them.&nbsp; do not speak bad about them.&nbsp; they are the most mature, most sane members of this retarded group.&nbsp; i love them.
    catlynne's mom...... YOU SUCK AT LIIIIIIIIFE.&nbsp;

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1731507#msg1731507 date=1286428495]

MACI- youre normal - congrats.&nbsp; however, she fell in love with a man that was a weebit retarded.&nbsp; kyle couldnt even talk &quot;him's got a dirty diaper&quot;&nbsp; Then he broke up with her....&nbsp; really?
    &nbsp;
    [/quote]

yeah, wtf was that?&nbsp; :2eyesbleed:&nbsp; what did she see in him?&nbsp; dude mumbles like he's got a dick in his mouth.&nbsp; ugh.&nbsp; when they have to put up captions so people can understand everything you say....yeahhhhhhh.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

I must have missed an episode, Kyle broke up with Maci? After they did all these magazines about how wonderful their love is..hah.

Catelynn&nbsp; and Tyler clearly made the right choice, but I totally get emotional when they get emotional.&nbsp; :lol:

I cannot handle it everytime I hear Farrahs mom say &quot;Baby Goo&quot;.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27302.msg1731514#msg1731514 date=1286428906]
    yeah, wtf was that?&nbsp; :2eyesbleed:&nbsp; what did she see in him?&nbsp; dude mumbles like he's got a dick in his mouth.&nbsp; ugh.&nbsp; when they have to put up captions so people can understand everything you say....yeahhhhhhh.
    [/quote]

um. i alway thought that he looked like he was missing a chromosome or TWO

then HE broke up with HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:&nbsp; what an asshole.&nbsp; hes going to look back at this when he's 30 and with a crack addicted pregnant down syndrome chick.&nbsp; geez.... who ELSE can he have a conversation with???
    maci was like fucking RODEO DR to that dude.

amber is going to jail.&nbsp; its my prediction.&nbsp; gary is going to keep trying and shes going to pull a knife.&nbsp; the baby CLEARLY loves gary more.&nbsp; she ran to him and cried when gary left... i dunno if she ever cried for amber.&nbsp; i dont think so.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1731524#msg1731524 date=1286430640]
    um. i alway thought that he looked like he was missing a chromosome or TWO

then HE broke up with HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:&nbsp; what an asshole.&nbsp; hes going to look back at this when he's 30 and with a crack addicted pregnant down syndrome chick.&nbsp; geez.... who ELSE can he have a conversation with???
    maci was like fucking RODEO DR to that dude.

amber is going to jail.&nbsp; its my prediction.&nbsp; gary is going to keep trying and shes going to pull a knife.&nbsp; the baby CLEARLY loves gary more.&nbsp; she ran to him and cried when gary left... i dunno if she ever cried for amber.&nbsp; i dont think so.
    [/quote]

MAYBE EVEN THREE.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; the middle of his face is sunken in, ughhhhhhhhhh.

i wouldnt be surprised if amber went to jail.&nbsp; i felt bad for her in the beginning, because it seemed like gary didn't give a shit.&nbsp; i mean, he bought himself a new playstation or whatever, then went to walmart to buy her a $20 engagement ring.&nbsp; &nbsp; i would have killed him for that.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; his priorities were totally fucked up.&nbsp; he really has matured, and i give him a lot of credit for not knocking her the fuck out when she was hitting him.&nbsp; i dont think i would have had that much self control.&nbsp;

and about catelynns mom,&nbsp; i cant imagine living with someone who acts like she does.&nbsp; i actually feel sick whenever they interact on the show.&nbsp; how can she hold it against her daughter, the fact that she gave her kid up for adoption?&nbsp; i wouldnt want to raise a kid in an environment like that.&nbsp; jesus.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27302.msg1731529#msg1731529 date=1286431940]
    MAYBE EVEN THREE.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; the middle of his face is sunken in, ughhhhhhhhhh.

i wouldnt be surprised if amber went to jail.&nbsp; i felt bad for her in the beginning, because it seemed like gary didn't give a shit.&nbsp; i mean, he bought himself a new playstation or whatever, then went to walmart to buy her a $20 engagement ring.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; i would have killed him for that.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; his priorities were totally fucked up.&nbsp; he really has matured, and i give him a lot of credit for not knocking her the fuck out when she was hitting him.&nbsp; i dont think i would have had that much self control.&nbsp;

and about catelynns mom,&nbsp; i cant imagine living with someone who acts like she does.&nbsp; i actually feel sick whenever they interact on the show.&nbsp; how can she hold it against her daughter, the fact that she gave her kid up for adoption?&nbsp; i wouldnt want to raise a kid in an environment like that.&nbsp; jesus.
    [/quote]
    can i just say i think that its HILARIOUS about how Gary bought those flowers and balloons for amber and AMBER is the one that notices that resonable or whatever word is spelled incorrectly.&nbsp; then it seemed like, the lady who he was ordering the flowers from's kids looked like they delivered the flowers.&nbsp; LOL

catelynn and tyler should move in together and love each other forever.&nbsp; tyler's mom seems relatively normal but catelynn's mom is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARDED.&nbsp; shes dumb and immature.&nbsp; her daughter is lucky she didnt get any of that shit.
    i wish her and tyler the BEST

i was being nice kyle is missing about 10 chromosomes and half of those are supposed to be in his face.. he also looked half albino.

Maci and Catelynn &amp; Tyler are my favorite.

I know Catelynn's mom is mad but Catelynn made the right choice for her. Moving back and forth between homes wouldn't be good for a kid &amp; I don't see all 3 of them being able to live at Catelynn's or Tyler's house. I know they regret giving up Carly sometimes because they want to be parents but I don't think that they were selfish because they gave her away, like I hear so many people say. I find it a tad bit creepy that Butch &amp; April are married but they don't have a child together or anything so it's not too bad but it's still a little odd to me

Maci definitely doesn't have a good choice in men. Ryan has always seemed like an asshole and Kyle (while he handled bentley well) seems a bit dumb to me. Kyle &amp; her were friends for years and always wanted to be in a relationship. I just don't understand after she did all this shit to move down there with him after being together for 2 months that he would just decide to split. If he thought the commitment was too big then why did he want her there? (besides if you're driving 2 hours to see someone, like he did when she lived with her parents, you would think he was serious about the relationship).

I'm friends with Amber on facebook. I don't remember if she said she had bipolar or anger issues but she admitted to it. I don't condone what she did &nbsp;but the reason she hit him last week (and kicked him and was throwing his stuff) is because he was living with her for free, trying to get back together with her, and he was sleeping with 3 other girls.

Farrah, where do I begin. Her mother pisses me off with the baby talk. Theres talking gently to a baby and theres being a retard, which is how she acts. She had no right to hit Farrah &amp; then have the nerve to be upset because the relationship changed. I thought Farrah was a little annoying and fake at first but she's seemed to grow up and accept the fact that she has a daughter &amp; her future to take care of. I feel bad for her because she really loved derek, but in her 16 &amp; pregnant episode she said he was annoying and didn't want him anywhere near her (unless she was saying this because of her parents). She didn't have any time to grieve because she had a baby to nurture &amp; love and no one understood what she went through. I'm glad that she's trying to get Sophia's money to take care of her better.

GARY FOUND THREE other women to sleep..... DO YOU MEAN FUCK or actual sleep.... WITH HIM??????????????????????/ does not compute...

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1731530#msg1731530 date=1286432364]
    can i just say i think that its HILARIOUS about how Gary bought those flowers and balloons for amber and AMBER is the one that notices that resonable or whatever word is spelled incorrectly.&nbsp; then it seemed like, the lady who he was ordering the flowers from's kids looked like they delivered the flowers.&nbsp; LOL

catelynn and tyler should move in together and love each other forever.&nbsp; &nbsp;tyler's mom seems relatively normal but catelynn's mom is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARDED.&nbsp; shes dumb and immature.&nbsp; her daughter is lucky she didnt get any of that shit.
    i wish her and tyler the BEST

i was being nice kyle is missing about 10 chromosomes and half of those are supposed to be in his face.. he also looked half albino.
    [/quote]

i cant believe gary wasted money on those flowers for amber.&nbsp; she doesnt deserve them.

i love catelynn and tyler together.&nbsp; they seem to have a really strong bond.&nbsp; and yeah, tylers mom is normal, which is refreshing.&nbsp; :lol:

i can't believe maci even went for a guy like kyle.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; he's so dumb.&nbsp; for real, what did they even talk about?

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1731534#msg1731534 date=1286432677]
    GARY FOUND THREE other women to sleep..... DO YOU MEAN FUCK or actual sleep.... WITH HIM??????????????????????/ does not compute...
    [/quote]

i dont believe that at all.&nbsp; not a single bit.&nbsp; ambers making that shit up.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1731534#msg1731534 date=1286432677]
    [/quote]
    I would assume fuck, Amber said &quot;sleep with&quot; on her facebook but she wouldn't be upset if he was sleeping in a bed with someone. IDK who in the hell would want to screw him.

On another note, maybe it's just me but I've noticed that Gary loves this one shirt, I think from football camp, I've seen it in every episode of teen mom at least once &amp; he wore it alot during 16 &amp; pregnant.

Amber Portwood number one mtv edited the show gary was living with me for free and fucked 3 girls behind my back thats why i hit him!!! understand! mtv isnt always real after its edited! goodnight people thanks for the comments and concerns!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Amber-Portwood/100000257226589#!/profile.php?id=100000257226589

Theres here facebook. It's crazy to see how many people support her or have to say that she's being a bitch. But people comment all the time saying oh i hear you, gary, and leah were at our walmart or&nbsp; at the amusement park. So I guess they are still together.

Supposedly season 3 of teen mom will be the girls from season 2 of 16 &amp; pregnant and the rumored cast is Chelsea, Leah, Kailyn, and Jenelle. IMO Jenelle was a bitch who just wanted to party, and Leah (the one with the twins) screwed it up by leaving the baby's father when he wanted to be with her so bad, after it all went down she realized she made a mistake. If I remember correctly chelsea was on &amp; off with the baby's father and he sent her a nasty text saying he was giving up his rights and the baby was a mistake.&nbsp; Kailyn was the one who tried to hide her pregnancy and lived with the boyfriends family because her mom lived in a hotel with her man, she lives near me so it's going to be interesting to see all the places she goes. I haven't seen cameras and it hasn't been in the newspaper so idk if they started filming or have kept it under wraps.

I agree with everything you guys said.&nbsp; Just watched this weeks episode..

What is with Amber and Gary meeting people at Walmart?&nbsp; God, I hate Indiana.&nbsp; Also, was her new dude in prison?&nbsp; I would have peaced the fuck out after hearing that one.&nbsp; I don't even know if I feel sorry for Gary anymore.&nbsp; Sadly, Amber is probably going to be the best looking girl he can get.&nbsp; I also lol'd when he was crying in the car.&nbsp; What pissed me off about him was when the baby was crying for him, he straight ran out the door like a bitch.&nbsp; Amber is NEVER OUT OF BED.&nbsp; That girl is obviously on some kind of weight loss/adderrall or something.&nbsp; You know she didn't lose that weight from exercise.&nbsp;

I hated Farrah at first, but now I pity her.&nbsp; Her mom is 10 different kinds of crazy, and that is probably a big reason why she acts the way she does.&nbsp; What irritates me about her is how she always tries to 'reason' with Sopheeeuhhh.&nbsp; Like, she is trying to read some letter to an infant and gets pissy when the kid isn't paying attention.&nbsp; I don't see the cycle of madness ending with her.&nbsp; Poor Sopheeeuhh is going to end up just as warped.&nbsp; Apparently Farrah's mom is on some kind of prescription medication.&nbsp; Farrah's sister hates her (Farrah) and always puts her business on blast on her online.&nbsp; Her and her baby daddy look a lot alike.&nbsp; Which is kinda unfortunate for the baby.
    Here is a link, Farrah and her sister got into a bar brawl recently:

http://starcasm.net/archives/65789

I really do pity Catelynn.&nbsp; It's obvious her mom is a bitch because she's going through withdrawals since Butch is in jail.&nbsp; That's a big reason why she probably acts the way she does.&nbsp; Those kids made a good decision with giving Carly up for adoption.&nbsp; I think Catelynn's mom is so bitter because she knows she is a fuckup and her teenage daughter knew better than to bring a baby into that environment.&nbsp; I also get the feeling Tyler isn't into Catelynn as much as she is into him.

With Maci, Ryan is pretty damn hot but a dick.&nbsp; It seems that when he gets Bentley, all he does is pass the kid to his parents.&nbsp; His little teenage girlfriend gets on my last nerve, too.&nbsp; Kyle is uglier than sin.&nbsp; He looks like he missed a few steps evolving.&nbsp; He seriously looks like a retarded cro magnon version of Maci.&nbsp; That sucks that she moved down there for him, the only good thing I guess is that she has girlfriends down there.&nbsp; Also, I wish I had a nice apartment like hers for the price she is getting.&nbsp; She's the best mom out of the group, I can't hate on her.

Oh, and why is it that every time I see Gary or Amber (Gary especially) all they are wearing is shit from Aeropostale.&nbsp;

This picture makes me lol.&nbsp; Gary's face.&nbsp; :lol:

Gary made a tryout video for the Biggest Loser.&nbsp; It's pretty tl;dw though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pH_7JRH7Nw

I kinda wonder why you never see Amber's parents.&nbsp;

Thread Information