Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1857

Thread: Teen Mom

Her mom seems pretty average.. How did she spawn the worst human being on the planet?

‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans deletes tweets as her health mystery grows

“Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans has been absent from Twitter almost this entire week, because she has been in the hospital. And there have been many stories as to why she is gone, and now the mystery thickens as tweets disappear from “Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans’ timeline, according to her own Twitter account on Nov. 30. Her fiancee has been tweeting updates to fans, even though he hasn’t seen her himself this week. He explained that she was doing well, and was “awake” earlier this week. Then yesterday, he shared that he was finally picking her up.

“Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans had tweeted two things earlier this week, trying to explain why she was in the hospital. She claimed that she was having some issues with her cysts, and that it had ruptured. She claimed that she would be having surgery later this week. However, those tweets have been deleted, as many people started poking holes in the story. A ruptured cyst wouldn’t cause someone to pass out. Courtland had tweeted she was “waking up” earlier this week. Second, “Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans had said she would be staying in the hospital for a few days and undergoing surgery. Many thought that she was lying because the surgery she was referring to is an outpatient surgery and would let the patient go home the same day.

On top of all of this drama, “Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans’ sister claims that Jenelle had overdosed on heroin, which was why she was “waking up” and explains why Courtland hasn’t been able to see her.

What do you think of “Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans’ deleted tweets? Did she realize that she was caught in a lie?

http://www.examiner.com/article/teen...-mystery-grows

her brother and her sister have bi polar too.

corey and his girlfriend got engaged she is pretty.

they are so cute.

They all need to chill on the getting engaged and having more kids and stuff.

Jenelle is deleting tweets imo just to deepen the secrecy and crap and add more dramaz. The Kesha stuff is ridic, but she is so immature that i didnt even actually find her funny, i was just dumbstruck like wtf? Really?

And if I hear that Kesha saw that episode and is all 'Awwwwww, the poor girl, IM A LEGEND TO HER' and goes and sees her personally, I will lose all faith in humanity and blow up the planet.

as long as they are happy i don't see the problem with it really, not like they're getting married tomorrow.

corey is 23 going on 24 and miranda is 22 so not like they are "teens" they are adults.
    Last edited by rachy; 12-02-2012 at 04:01 PM.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Their photographer needs to go easy on the photoshop there. Geez.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Is there a thread about "Tough Love" yet? I never watch reality TV, and I feel dirty, but I can't stop watching it. It's the best thing in the history of anything ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

does corey even have an upper lip? or can he actually close his mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Is there a thread about "Tough Love" yet? I never watch reality TV, and I feel dirty, but I can't stop watching it. It's the best thing in the history of anything ever.
    wait, teen mom?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    wait, teen mom?? lol
    Nooooo Tough Love. I didn't know where else to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    as long as they are happy i don't see the problem with it really, not like they're getting married tomorrow.

corey is 23 going on 24 and miranda is 22 so not like they are "teens" they are adults.
    I agree to an extent it's just that it's like back to back girlfriend/boyfriends dumping each other, bed hopping and engagements. They are adults but damn, still young.

I think it's because he always has a chew in his lip.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I agree to an extent it's just that it's like back to back girlfriend/boyfriends dumping each other, bed hopping and engagements. They are adults but damn, still young.

I think it's because he always has a chew in his lip.
    i agree,but he has been with miranda over a year and leah has been with her husband over 2 years so i think they are over the bed hopping shit. plus corey and jeremy are best friends haha.

theres a picture of corey when he shaved his stuff off,i think it was posted on here?.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    i agree,but he has been with miranda over a year and leah has been with her husband over 2 years so i think they are over the bed hopping shit. plus corey and jeremy are best friends haha.
    LLULZ, see i havent been keeping up on that stuff. Like my satelitte was down for the last like month or so, so i havent been watching it and everytime i try to set the dvr, my father in law stops my recordings not realizing.

I HAVE MISSED SOOOO MANY OF MY SHOWS.

He needs to keep the facial hair. He looks like a pre-pubescent little boy shaved like that.

I hate clean shaved men tho like 9 times out of 10.

He is a mouth breather. I wouldn't be able to stand near him for more than a few minutes. Mouth breathers have the WORST breath.

I'm 27 and the idea of marriage/kids is still terrifying to me. To be 23/24 and with kids, divorced, and getting remarried is way to much life drama...

Ron - PLEASE start the Tough Love thread.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    He is a mouth breather. I wouldn't be able to stand near him for more than a few minutes. Mouth breathers have the WORST breath.

This.

This is what Leah had to say (taken frome the Leah Messer & Jeremy Calvert page) Leah's thoughts on Corey & Miranda's engagement: "She's wonderful to my daughters, and that makes me adore & respect her. As Coreys soon to be wife, and Ali and Aleeahs step Mom!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I'm 27 and the idea of marriage/kids is still terrifying to me. To be 23/24 and with kids, divorced, and getting remarried is way to much life drama...

Ron - PLEASE start the Tough Love thread.
    I can't do it!

ETA: Literally, I mean won't.

corey also chews on tobacco that stuff is yucko.

So Janelle is back on full drama queen mode. She posted courtland's "baby mama's" phone number and told her followers to call her bc she keeps his daughter from him.
    Most of the people that responded told her that she's immature and needs to stay on her meds.

I know everyone here was rolling on the floor when Jenelle yelled at her mom for "blaming her (Jenelle)" for going to jail. "Sure, blame me it's ALL my fault..."

...yeah bitch. It is your fault. You chose to make a series of decisions which landed you in jail instead of just chillin the fuck out and taking care of your kid.

BF was watching too. He couldn't wrap his head around Jenelle and how she talks to her mom, or rationalizes her actions and blames her mom. His reaction: "She needs to be shot and taken out of her misery."

Jenelle Evans marries Courtland Rogers in “shotgun courthouse wedding”

First comes baby in a baby carriage, then comes love, then, ummm… something like that.

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is married! The 20-year-old reality star reportedly tied the knot with her fiance Courtland Rogers on Tuesday in a courthouse ceremony.

Jenelle’s sister Ashleigh Evans Wilson spilled the beans to Radar Online stating, “My sister got married this morning, it was a shotgun courthouse wedding.”

I’m not sure if Ashleigh fully understand what a “shotgun wedding” is, but it usually involves the bride-to-be being pregnant, something Jenelle has denied many times over the last couple weeks.

Jenelle hinted something might be up when she posted on her Facebook wall earlier today, “Omg this should be very interesting… ”

UDPATE - We just spoke with Jenelle who confirms she is indeed married and expects to have a wedding later next year! OMG Can you imagine what that’s gonna be like? I’m sure we will get to see it all go down on MTV.

Radar Online also has a copy of Jenelle and Courtland’s marriage license confirming the two got married today, December 4, 2012.

The nuptials come just a couple months after the two started officially dating in October, and as you might imagine, the news came as quite a shock to Jenelle’s mom Barbara Evans. “My mother was totally shocked and had to hear it from someone else,” Ashleigh says. “Our whole family is shocked because they have not been dating very long. I’m sure she did this to distract from all the drug accusations that have been flying around and of course she thinks it will help her get custody of Jace back from mom if she is married.”

In case you didn’t know, in addition to Jenelle having her three-year-old son Jace, Courtland has a one-year-old daughter named Jordan, so I wonder if he’s thinking the same thing.

I don’t think being married (especially to someone with an extensive criminal past involving multiple drug arrests) will help at all with any sort of custody dispute, but congratulations to Courtland and Jenelle… Rogers? Am I really not going to be typing “Jenelle Evans” any more?!? Wow.

So what did the happy couple do to celebrate their big day? Courtland took Jenelle to her favorite place in the world! A Ke$ha concert Olive Garden! She shared this photo on Facebook along with the caption, “Courtland took me out to Olive Garden and asked the waiter to take the pic, lmao. Don’t ask about my eyes… Weird”

On a side note, Jenelle recently posted on Sulia that she and Courtland were planning on taking a cruise together for the holidays, saying at the time it was to celebrate their birthdays (Jenelle’s is in December and Courtland’s is in January), but now I’m starting to wonder if it wasn’t supposed to be a honeymoon cruise all along!

http://starcasm.net/archives/185643

"So what did the happy couple do to celebrate their big day? Courtland took Jenelle to her favorite place in the world! A Ke$ha concert Olive Garden! She shared this photo on Facebook along with the caption, “Courtland took me out to Olive Garden and asked the waiter to take the pic, lmao. Don’t ask about my eyes… Weird”"

fricken hilarious

Thread Information