Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 1857

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    Ok, let's go back to Leah. Considering she's about to be a single mom of three toddlers, she should really consider getting a real job to make income. Let's see, my husband and I fight over money all of the time, so let me spend $1800 dollars on some makeup to sell. Then, let me try to sell this makeup while I look like a complete train wreck. I don't think so.
    I would have been totally pissed if I were Jeremy. $1800 on MAKEUP?!? Then she calls Mary Kay her "career"???

This song is literally her life in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I have a friend who was sucked into the same cycle. She was a teen mom who had been in a series of bad relationships, two baby daddies and is now on medication. The only real job she's ever worked is at Subway and she got fired from it. I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or be pissed because she has the ability to make a better life for her and her kids.
    Toodle Loo

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I know it's been awhile since it aired, but I was LOLing so hard ay Leah's curled side burns. She looked like a fucking Dolly Parton impersonator.

I used to hate kailyn, but she is a much better mother than the other 3.

Oops, her hair in the first episode.

can't edit on my phone.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I know it's been awhile since it aired, but I was LOLing so hard ay Leah's curled side burns. She looked like a fucking Dolly Parton impersonator.

I used to hate kailyn, but she is a much better mother than the other 3.
    DEM SIDE BURNS.

And I don't think Kailyn is a better mom than Chelsea. I'd say they're pretty equal. Chelsea is definitely more emotionally stable.

Jenelle is a mess as usual. Lol. But it was weird to watch her argue with Nathan when he was drunk, because she didn't totally wig out. Pregnancy seems to have calmed her a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    DEM SIDE BURNS.

And I don't think Kailyn is a better mom than Chelsea. I'd say they're pretty equal. Chelsea is definitely more emotionally stable.

Jenelle is a mess as usual. Lol. But it was weird to watch her argue with Nathan when he was drunk, because she didn't totally wig out. Pregnancy seems to have calmed her a bit.
    Yeah, I have to agree with you on Chelsea. I just haaate how much she lets Aubree get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    DEM SIDE BURNS.

Jenelle was trying reeaally hard to keep it cool. I think she knew she had the upper hand on that one.

And holy shit did their ride home from jail make me want to vomit.

I agree with Chelsea being a stable mom. She does a good job for being a kid not knowing what she's doing, and trying to figure out her own life. I used to hate Kailynn too (hate her fucking name), but she's growing up.

Leah is a hot mess. What is it about these po-dunk southern towns harboring jersey shore wanna-bes? I mean, Leah and her ex husbands new wife are fucking LOADED with peroxide, dye, make up, and fake tips.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Leah is a hot mess. What is it about these po-dunk southern towns harboring jersey shore wanna-bes? I mean, Leah and her ex husbands new wife are fucking LOADED with peroxide, dye, make up, and fake tips.
    Here she is in squidbilly form!

I almost cried when I saw Jenelle mistreating those dogs (well, mostly Nathan's dog). When she let his dog run off, I wish I had been there so I could've rescued him and slapped her! And poor Jace, he totally looked like he was upset and confused at the way she was dealing with Nathan's dog.

And I couldn't believe she had both dogs in that small kennel; it was too small even for one dog. I feel so bad for those poor babies She doesn't deserve them and they should be taken away!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

For the longest time, I couldn't figure out what Jenelle reminded me of. That I realized she looks like one of those flipped face pictures!
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Leah is bordering on Jenelle status. God, she sucks. I hope Corey gets primary custody of the girls.

I started watching the last couple episodes.

I had to turn it off when Jennelle was fighting with everyone before her baby shower. I became enraged when Jenelle and BawBara both were crying and screaming TO Jace about their fights with each other, and then Jace started crying and singing a song about rainbows.

I fucking hate those two women. That poor little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Leah is bordering on Jenelle status. God, she sucks. I hope Corey gets primary custody of the girls.
    She really is going down that road.

Teenage bride, divorced, remarried, 3 kids by 2 daddies, hopped up on anxiety meds...

I feel like she's the type who makes everyone in her life crazy. She pushes people to do stuff on her behalf instead of doing it herself, and when anyone addresses that with her she jumps on the "I HAVE SO MUCH ON MY PLATE" wagon. No one made you have three kids before you were 20, sugar.

I don't see any of their current relationships lasting. Chelsea seems to have the right idea about learning a skill and having a career. The others are dependent on the men in their lives and the payments they receive from the show. It's funny how the other three were all in school and ended up having second babies. They all talk about wanting to go back to school, but I get the feeling none of them will finish.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

I had to turn it off when Jennelle was fighting with everyone before her baby shower. I became enraged when Jenelle and BawBara both were crying and screaming TO Jace about their fights with each other, and then Jace started crying and singing a song about rainbows.

Jace wanted NOTHING to do with that baby.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I don't see any of their current relationships lasting. Chelsea seems to have the right idea about learning a skill and having a career. The others are dependent on the men in their lives and the payments they receive from the show. It's funny how the other three were all in school and ended up having second babies. They all talk about wanting to go back to school, but I get the feeling none of them will finish.
    Chelsea is really surprising me. She still talks like a baby and is obviously still obsessed with her ex, but her first priorities seem to have always been about providing for her daughter. She's not desperate, which I think is a trait all the other moms have.

Jace wanted NOTHING to do with that baby.
    I don't blame him. He's probably thinking the same thing every one else is "These two fuckers already each have one kid they can't take care of"

Chelsea is really surprising me. She still talks like a baby and is obviously still obsessed with her ex, but her first priorities seem to have always been about providing for her daughter. She's not desperate, which I think is a trait all the other moms have.
    Chelsea and Kailyn are really surprising me with how much they've matured since I haven't watched it. I put it on one night and Kailyn and Jo's GF Vee were like BFF's. I'm like "wahhhhaaaat??"

I don't blame him. He's probably thinking the same thing every one else is "These two fuckers already each have one kid they can't take care of"

Chelsea and Kailyn are really surprising me with how much they've matured since I haven't watched it. I put it on one night and Kailyn and Jo's GF Vee were like BFF's. I'm like "wahhhhaaaat??"
    Yeah. Jace was like "Cool, so you're mommin it up on this one and I get to stick with grandma? Fuck you guys."

I agree with you that Kailyn is maturing a lot, but she's still the same ol' story. Remarried, another kid... Doing nothing for herself.

Why do young women want to be tied down with kids and marriage when they're barely legal to drink? I'll never get it.

Yeah. Jace was like "Cool, so you're mommin it up on this one and I get to stick with grandma? Fuck you guys."

I agree with you that Kailyn is maturing a lot, but she's still the same ol' story. Remarried, another kid... Doing nothing for herself.

Why do young women want to be tied down with kids and marriage when they're barely legal to drink? I'll never get it.
    Daddy issues.
    Shit, I'm 29 with a marriage license, mortgage, and college degree and sometimes I think, "What the fuck have I done?"

These girls don't realize that parenting is harrrrd. It's not really the physical aspect. It's the emotional. They don't have the maturity to handle the emotions with being a mom.

Omg I hope this is legit cuz I'm dying

http://alltheteenmoms.net/2015/01/06...gery-disaster/

Former ‘Teen Mom’ star Farrah Abraham shared some shocking photos of herself in the ER today. She’s known to get lip injections regularly along with other minor plastic surgeries and procedures. Looks like this time she had a bad reaction!

OMG that is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No one is more deserving.

I know this is an older post but I just found this thread. Jace whispering this song in the back of the car HAUNTS me. I can almost picture him grown up as a serial killer singing this song as he chops up his victims. Poor kid. I hope he can escape this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I know this is an older post but I just found this thread. Jace whispering this song in the back of the car HAUNTS me. I can almost picture him grown up as a serial killer singing this song as he chops up his victims. Poor kid. I hope he can escape this mess.
    I fell soooo horrible for that adorable little boy, but you know he's going to grow up into a trailer park king and likely overdose on heroin.

Hopefully, he will be one of those kids that breaks the cycle. #prayforjace

There's not enough money in the world to fix Farrah's ugly cry face. Let it be, Farrah.
    Toodle Loo

Thread Information