Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

I don't think Carol is dead at all. I think she definitely got away.

how the fuck did home-boy live anyway???

and why isn't there a thread about dexter? last night's episode was pretty sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

When T dog got bit, i literally screamed out NOOOOOOO WHY!
    i wonder what my neighbors thought was happening to me or if they were watching too.

I'm pretty positive Carol survived. I'd also like to think that maybe they're going to have her keep a low profile and then save everyone when they inevitably get stuck in creepy Woodbury.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    that baby sure is lucky there will be a surrogate... maybe lori read the script before making her decision to die. otherwise, it was a stupid idea to save her baby. but i thought it was a dumb idea from the beginning to have it. it would make more sense if she was at least a couple of months when the zombies came... nothing you can do, but to get knocked up in the middle of the apocalypse when you don't have to be? now that's dumb.

i still like the show though.

ron: awesome post about glenn you found! sums it up precisely.

is carol really dead? die, andrea, die! she was flirty with merle too. that's just gross.

the city confuses me. why would you leave? they got their shit together. sure the governor is a murderous ass hole, but he does right by his people. where else you gonna go? wander around for eternity alone? stupid! the people there are all right, i think they just have a douchey leader. since michonne has an idea of what's going on, why not just figure out how to expose the bastard and take the city?

rip t-dog. but, they picked up another black dude, so the quota is filled.
    You're going to hell for that, you know. OOOHH I forgot about the whole "leaving the gates open" thing!!! I think it was whomever was watching Carol perform the experimental C section on that zombie a few episodes back...it only makes sense. Seems they are the only one who could have done it.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    You're going to hell for that, you know. OOOHH I forgot about the whole "leaving the gates open" thing!!! I think it was whomever was watching Carol perform the experimental C section on that zombie a few episodes back...it only makes sense. Seems they are the only one who could have done it.
    We know who left the gates open and lured in the zombies. It was the third inmate that Rick locked out in the yard with all the zombie, so we assumed he'd been eaten.

seriously, how the fuck did he survive? i thought he was locked in a closed off pen with about 30 zombies!

Magic.

oh yeah. that's right.

still like the show though. my mom just sat through it with me this morning. she was disgusted and horrified. i had to keep telling her not to look but she did anyway. i would try to explain the back story and she'd say, 'forget it - i'm not interested...' then 5 minutes later she'd ask why someone did or said something.

i don't think she's a fan.

Because plot contrivance.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    that baby sure is lucky there will be a surrogate... maybe lori read the script before making her decision to die. otherwise, it was a stupid idea to save her baby. but i thought it was a dumb idea from the beginning to have it. it would make more sense if she was at least a couple of months when the zombies came... nothing you can do, but to get knocked up in the middle of the apocalypse when you don't have to be? now that's dumb.

i still like the show though.

ron: awesome post about glenn you found! sums it up precisely.

is carol really dead? die, andrea, die! she was flirty with merle too. that's just gross.

the city confuses me. why would you leave? they got their shit together. sure the governor is a murderous ass hole, but he does right by his people. where else you gonna go? wander around for eternity alone? stupid! the people there are all right, i think they just have a douchey leader. since michonne has an idea of what's going on, why not just figure out how to expose the bastard and take the city?

rip t-dog. but, they picked up another black dude, so the quota is filled.
    I was thinking that too. Yay affirmative action!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I was thinking that too. Yay affirmative action!
    Hhaha we were at lunch and I was like 'yeah, they found a better black actor so adios, T-Dawg.'

Hhaha we were at lunch and I was like 'yeah, they found a better black actor so adios, T-Dawg.'
    Poor T-Dog.

If they just kill Andrea, I will be so happy.

If they just kill Andrea, I will be so happy.
    She's fun to look at though. In a weird down syndrome kinda way.

Very intense episode! So who opened the gates?? I was really sad that T-Dog died. It sucks to see the good guys get killed.

I hate Andrea because it appears that she's selling out the old group. Merle is crazy and is going to do something to them.

Since Lori is gone, I think Rick is going to go ape shit and kill someone or they'll end up having to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    Very intense episode! So who opened the gates?? I was really sad that T-Dog died. It sucks to see the good guys get killed.

I hate Andrea because it appears that she's selling out the old group. Merle is crazy and is going to do something to them.

Since Lori is gone, I think Rick is going to go ape shit and kill someone or they'll end up having to kill him.
    The gates were opened and the zombies were lured in by the third prisoner that Rick condemned to death in the zombie cage. He somehow *plot contrivance that we'll never get an answer to* survived.

Rick is the leader. I don't think we have to be concerned about him dying. I think the bigger issue at hand is that during a zombie apocalypse, I definitely wouldn't want to be on the team with the one-legged old guy and the screaming baby.

The gates were opened and the zombies were lured in by the third prisoner that Rick condemned to death in the zombie cage. He somehow *plot contrivance that we'll never get an answer to* survived.

Rick is the leader. I don't think we have to be concerned about him dying. I think the bigger issue at hand is that during a zombie apocalypse, I definitely wouldn't want to be on the team with the one-legged old guy and the screaming baby.
    Is it really that bad that we don't get an answer to that?

And why are people not catching on that the convict opened the gates?
    Do all Black dudes look the same? Be honest.

well there was clearly no way AMC was going to greenlight Lori's comic death for the show; so I suppose it made sense from that POV.

animosity-you will see why someone would want to leave Woodbury soon I would suspect, as if the National Guard convoy and the zombie aquariums werent enough of a clue.

I was surprised they killed Lori off since she's such a main character. But then again, Shane died and he was a pretty central character too - althought it made more sense to get him out of the way for Lori and Rick to be together.

So what did the convict have to gain by opening the gates? I guess logical decision making is mostly going to fall by the wayside after the zombie apocolypse, though, right? I just assumed it was some of the Governor's evil cronies.

I was surprised they killed Lori off since she's such a main character. But then again, Shane died and he was a pretty central character too - althought it made more sense to get him out of the way for Lori and Rick to be together.

So what did the convict have to gain by opening the gates? I guess logical decision making is mostly going to fall by the wayside after the zombie apocolypse, though, right? I just assumed it was some of the Governor's evil cronies.
    It was definitely the convict. We even got his angry rant right before the new black guy shot him.

As for Lori, I think she'd way outlived her usefulness. And that's to say, the only thing she added was 'being Carl's mom'. And Carl didn't really need that anymore. She never learned to adapt at all. She was just a runner.

I think it's smart for the show to shave off the useless/unlikable characters. And also, Lori and Shane both die in the comics. Shane dies in the first one. The show gave him a wayyyy longer shelf life.

Haha, they left him to die. Hell the scenario was so bad that Rick may as well have killed him. What does it take for you to hold a grudge??

Yeah, to die in the worst way possible. A hatchet in the head would be more merciful.

well, they did trade on bald black guy for another. so, yeah. i'd say yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    well there was clearly no way AMC was going to greenlight Lori's comic death for the show; so I suppose it made sense from that POV.

animosity-you will see why someone would want to leave Woodbury soon I would suspect, as if the National Guard convoy and the zombie aquariums werent enough of a clue.
    still, i don't get the impression he has let on to the other guys how nuts he is. i doubt he holds conferences in his aquarium room. his technique makes sense. keep the big guys out and take their shit. only bring in people who are wounded/lost/in small numbers so that they have reason to follow you.

Thread Information