Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

yeah, the fatal flaw in this story is: why the fuck are they still in the south two years later?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    yeah, the fatal flaw in this story is: why the fuck are they still in the south two years later?
    I'd walk my fat ass to Alaska in a heartbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

dude, they could have walked to san francisco by now and enjoyed an array of desired terrain and fancy living.

But I'd walk out of The South, walkers or not.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

I have to agree. One thing I am positive on.....if the end of the world came, I would not stay in the south.

I hear the zombies are even less friendly up North.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    I hear the zombies are even less friendly up North.
    At the very least, they're probably better preserved and more spry.

Sometimes I love their casting choices.

Yeah. They did a good job. Abraham's one of my favorite characters, and I'm not a huge fan of the actor who plays him, but maybe he will change my mind. I'm just used to seeing him play a doughy asshole cop.

More character building went on. It's a Daryl and Beth episode.

Basically, Beth wanted to get drunk, and Daryl needed to confront his past. The game of "I Never" is played.

“I never used a walker’s head for a golf ball."

I enjoyed the first two eps while everyone found them boring. Last nights - ugh. Booooooring.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

See I thought yesterday's ep was so necessary - the chemistry between Daryl and Beth has been so off, I feel like this resolution is needed.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I couldn't enjoy a single second of last night's episode because I SO DO NOT want Daryl & Beth to end up together. I was driving myself crazy looking for signs that they like each other. And then the hug-from-behind situation happened. I just knew getting naked was next. Please let Beth get killed in the next episode.

the episode made me uncomfortable. i didn't like them turning daryl into a really bad guy and having him go all klepto for useless shit. he has always struck me as a guy who ran with a bad crowd but never actually bought into the bad crowd attitude.

this isn't to say i didn't like the episode, but although i appreciated the backstory, it felt clunky and heavy handed.

the ending was pretty good though with the whole daryl learning from the teen angst/letting the past burn thing. that seems really like a fun thing to do in the apocalypse.

I know this sounds really bitchy, but I find Beth's character to be quite annoying. I would think Daryl would be annoyed by her too.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I've finally caught up and can post here. The last episode was super creepy. I felt dirty watching it. I agree she is totally annoying and the episode was pointless and a waste of time. I HATED the ending. Are you guys for real?

I agree completely, Angie and Olivia. I am really needing next week's episode to be blow-me-away awesome. I would like to be able to stop bitching for one week.

i keep trying to put it in perspective. they have both lost every single thing they had and there is no one else around so now we get the beth and daryl story. i realized that we only know of post apocalypse daryl and beth and up until now we created our own story of how they were before. i don't actually like either of them in their previous life. i don't like beth now, and never have. honestly, she's always been the 'why the fuck is she even part of this' girl.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    You guys suck. i love the character development and the fact that we're finally getting some answers. also, the actress who plays beth is 28 years old. never would have guessed that.

and looking at who Merle was, did you really think that Daryl was some super good and innocent dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    You guys suck. i love the character development and the fact that we're finally getting some answers. also, the actress who plays beth is 28 years old. never would have guessed that.

and looking at who Merle was, did you really think that Daryl was some super good and innocent dude?
    I just think that trying to survive the zombie apocalypse negates the need for their whiny back stories. I want more action, less annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I just think that trying to survive the zombie apocalypse negates the need for their whiny back stories. I want more action, less annoying.
    yeah, but......it's the zombie apocalypse. There will always be zombies, conflict, and the fight for survival. I think it's interesting to learn who they were before the shit hit the fan, and how that affects who they are now. you'd have to be pretty tough to make it in that world.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

yeah, but......it's the zombie apocalypse. There will always be zombies, conflict, and the fight for survival. I think it's interesting to learn who they were before the shit hit the fan, and how that affects who they are now. you'd have to be pretty tough to make it in that world.
    All true. I just really thought the episode was a disappointment. When it ended, I was like 'is that it?' I WANT MY 47 MINUTES BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    All true. I just really thought the episode was a disappointment. When it ended, I was like 'is that it?' I WANT MY 47 MINUTES BACK.
    well, you can't have those minutes back, so shush. you're as whiny as the walking dead characters are.

You get it.

The zombies are a non factor. Fellow Man is the true enemy. Anyone looking for blood and guts totally missed the point.

Also, if we're escaping a prison during the zombie apocalypse and think EVERYONE we know is dead... If you hug me when I emotionally break down, I won't assume you wanna fuck me.

Totally. But I don't feel like I learned any more than I already knew about Daryl and Beth after that episode.

As far as learning about characters' pasts, I think when Rick called the Gov out for being the town drunk was the best "holy shit!" revelation.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Thread Information