Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Well Carl is a grown ass man at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I get annoyed with any show that has the character hurting for more than 15 minutes.

I also hate it when somebody dies, and they boohoo about that for 10 episodes.
    Yes! This. I am very much a "oh get the hell over it" type of person and anti-wallowing in real life affairs, too, so I'm sure that factors in here.

And yeah, Carl is more of a man than his limping, sleeping, crying ass daddy at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    And yeah, Carl is more of a man than his limping, sleeping, crying ass daddy at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I actually love spiders. But a cockroach? Fuck those things. I'd RATHER deal with zombies than cockroaches.

I actually love spiders. But a cockroach? Fuck those things. I'd RATHER deal with zombies than cockroaches.
    ditto kiddo. anything that looks like a bug-bug. gross. roaches, crickets, grasshoppers and beetles. nope. can't do it. i think it's because they have random movement patterns and will suddenly come at you out of the blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    ditto kiddo. anything that looks like a bug-bug. gross. roaches, crickets, grasshoppers and beetles. nope. can't do it. i think it's because they have random movement patterns and will suddenly come at you out of the blue.

And they have wings and will dive bomb you when you least expect it. *shudder*

And they have wings and will dive bomb you when you least expect it. *shudder*
    fucking june beetles are the worst. it's like their crappy wings can't actually hold up their weight for any length of time and they basically drop out of the air or crash land in your hair. someone ought to get rid of them for good.

Oh, they're bad. And I live in Louisiana, which is like the capitol of Junebugs. If you open a door at night anytime between late April and early October, you're getting swarmed with those hideous buzzing things.
    Last edited by becoming; 02-26-2014 at 11:06 PM.

i would kill myself. my house would be so covered in netting. i'd live in a net tent.

lol. I have been rocking silver hoops since freshman year in high school - and unless they randomly fall off during the zombie apocalypse, i will be rocking them then too.
    And if they do fall off, and i find myself inside macy's or some jewelry store, i will get myself a new pair.

and I am with Neens on the ease of finding fitting clothes. I understand the impracticality of the booty shorts and sleeveless shirt, but its georgia hot, and knowing me, no air conditioning, i would wear the least amount of clothing or i wouldnt be able to move or think.
    Just because there's pants, that doesnt mean that theres a belt, or a belt that fits you. Just because theres an elastic band, doesnt mean it will be snug around you. and imagine having to run in a pair of pants that come untied and fall around your ankles - zombie food.
    I was a track runner in high school and we wore booty shorts for a reason.

and, Abraham and Rosita are a couple - they brushed the subject with that new chick's comment about how "rosita would follow you to the end of the world"
    And Rosita is supposed to be a doctor. Im not sure if thats going to be the case here.

thank god for students who love me and give me their compendium comic books to read :)

there is rope and it's very easy to put holes in a belt and cut the length off. wouldn't take 5 minutes. what is this? a fashion show? does one absolutely have to have a matching belt and purse while ex-peoples' flesh is falling from their bodies around you?

there is rope and it's very easy to put holes in a belt and cut the length off. wouldn't take 5 minutes. what is this? a fashion show? does one absolutely have to have a matching belt and purse while ex-peoples' flesh is falling from their bodies around you?
    because every closet has rope just chillin with the clothes. LOL
    and have you ever run in baggy ass pants? or lounged around in oppressive southern heat in long pants and long sleeve.
    As far as my earrings, theyve always been a part of who i am, kinda like my hair, i would want to hold on to it as long as i could as just me being me. i mean, if i lost one, would i stop and pick it up as i ran from zombies, no but i have all the time in the world without a job or anything. if i found myself roaming an empty department store and found hoops, i would rock them again.

im pretty sure that i wouldnt last the zombie apocalypse very long if that makes you happy. I cant see and need contact lens. so I would need lens in my prescription and contact lens solution. Glasses give me headaches and i hate not having peripheral vision.
    so, i expect to last as long as my contacts hold out.

oh, well... as an eventual goner, you have every right to wear tight booty shorts and hoop earrings then.

oh, well... as an eventual goner, you have every right to wear tight booty shorts and hoop earrings then.
    for real. I mean, Indiana jones has his hat, i got my hoops, and booty shorts.

I have kept my mouth shut about the booty shorts, but I honestly think booty shorts would be mandatory in Georgia summer. Have you people ever been to Georgia? All these folks wearing pants... Please.

Yea, I'm with Zo. Me and her would have stayed at the CDC in the first season and just swallowed some flames.

I have astigmatism, son! First time Hershel jostles me and my glasses break, I'm a goner.

Yea, I'm with Zo. Me and her would have stayed at the CDC in the first season and just swallowed some flames.

I have astigmatism, son! First time Hershel jostles me and my glasses break, I'm a goner.
    yea, i have told my love ones, that when the shit hits the fan, they will find me at the 1-800-contacts warehouse or bouche&lomb hoarding contact lens solution and my prescription contact lenses.

Anybody that I know that works outside for long periods of time never wears short sleeves and shorts. Skin would look like leather if you did.

We always covered up with long sleeves, pants, and hats. My hubby is a pipeliner, and I've worked summers on the pipelines. Most of my husband's jeans are the thick jeans. Anything else, and they would be ripped all up. None of those guys is ever exposed for long.

In the south, not only do you have to cover yourself from the sun, you also have those stupid sweat bugs. I don't know the real name, but those fuckers sting when they bite, you have snakes, and you have RED BUGS. ugh. Then you have the dreaded mosquito. Some of those are as big as a ladybug.

My FIL still tends his garden wearing overalls, button down shirt, and rubber boots and a huge floppy hat.

True about the bugs. Maybe she has bug s

Spray.

I would just let the zombies eat me as soon as the air conditioning broke.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    I would just let the zombies eat me as soon as the air conditioning broke.
    You'd have to fight Ron to be first.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    You'd have to fight Ron to be first.
    If I'm in the south I'll assume the heat or racism killed me before any type of apocalypse starts.

If I'm in the south I'll assume the heat or racism killed me before any type of apocalypse starts.

Thread Information