Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 2,701 to 2,707 of 2707

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

  1. #2701
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,144
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I feel like the constant back and forth is confusing. Like, is he good or not?!?! Pick one! lol
    I think the writers are doing that on purpose.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #2702
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,846
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think the writers are doing that on purpose.
    Fuckers.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  3. #2703
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,144
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Fuckers.
    They killed off Glen and Rick so I dont like them. I know a lot of people didnt like Rick, but he made the show for me. It wasnt the same after her left. I miss Michonne too.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  4. #2704
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,846
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They killed off Glen and Rick so I dont like them. I know a lot of people didnt like Rick, but he made the show for me. It wasnt the same after her left. I miss Michonne too.
    I think Carl was the hardest one for me. And that moment when they showed all those heads on the sticks...they killed off way too many main people at once. It was too much.

    Is Michonne coming back? Like Maggie did? I mean, they didn't kill her off...


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  5. #2705
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,144
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I think Carl was the hardest one for me. And that moment when they showed all those heads on the sticks...they killed off way too many main people at once. It was too much.

    Is Michonne coming back? Like Maggie did? I mean, they didn't kill her off...
    Yeah the Carl thing and the heads on sticks was messed up. Im pretty sure there is only 1 episode left so we shall see if Michonne comes back.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  6. #2706
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,846
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah the Carl thing and the heads on sticks was messed up. Im pretty sure there is only 1 episode left so we shall see if Michonne comes back.
    They had 8 episodes so far this season, and they just did the mid-season finale. So I would think they have at least another 8 left?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  7. #2707
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,144
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    They had 8 episodes so far this season, and they just did the mid-season finale. So I would think they have at least another 8 left?
    Oh you may be right.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •