Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Negan and Darrel are BFF
    Last edited by puke; 03-29-2020 at 06:14 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

How many people think Maggie is dead now?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How many people think Maggie is dead now?
    Wait, what? There has only been 1 episode of the season, right? I have it recorded but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I hate how by the time the new season rolls around, I forget a lot of what happened the last season.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, what? There has only been 1 episode of the season, right? I have it recorded but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I hate how by the time the new season rolls around, I forget a lot of what happened the last season.
    OMG Im so sorry! Watch the episode and let me know what you think.

Im rewatching the last couple of season 10 episodes on netflix to get back up to speed.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Sooo I am finally caught up. I was so PISSED when Negan left Maggie to die. WTF? I was totally rooting for him; that was his time to show her he was a good guy now.

He's still hot, though.

I also had NO idea C. Thomas Howell has been in some episodes/seasons.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sooo I am finally caught up. I was so PISSED when Negan left Maggie to die. WTF? I was totally rooting for him; that was his time to show her he was a good guy now.

He's still hot, though.

I also had NO idea C. Thomas Howell has been in some episodes/seasons.
    I was a little surprised, but not much. A tiger doesnt change its stripes.

I was a little surprised, but not much. A tiger doesnt change its stripes.
    He seemed to change a lot, that's why I was surprised.

I feel like Maggie is becoming cold. She didn't even try to open that door to save that kid.

He seemed to change a lot, that's why I was surprised.

I feel like Maggie is becoming cold. She didn't even try to open that door to save that kid.
    I would be more surprised if it was anyone other than Maggie. They got beef.

That was cold and hard to watch. And the story from the house of horrors? Brutal.

I would be more surprised if it was anyone other than Maggie. They got beef.

That was cold and hard to watch. And the story from the house of horrors? Brutal.
    Yeah, his reason was she had just said she wanted to murder him so why would he help her? To me, if he had helped her he wouldn't have to worry about the murder so much lol.

I couldn't watch Carol kill the horse, it broke my heart. I can't stand to see animals get killed, and I HOPE Dog never dies because I will stop watching.

The house of horrors? That must've been from last night's episode which I have recorded but haven't watched, should be able to after work today! I usually record The Walking Dead because my TLC shows I watch on Sunday overlap with it.

Yeah, his reason was she had just said she wanted to murder him so why would he help her? To me, if he had helped her he wouldn't have to worry about the murder so much lol.

I couldn't watch Carol kill the horse, it broke my heart. I can't stand to see animals get killed, and I HOPE Dog never dies because I will stop watching.

The house of horrors? That must've been from last night's episode which I have recorded but haven't watched, should be able to after work today! I usually record The Walking Dead because my TLC shows I watch on Sunday overlap with it.
    The house of horrors was the story that Maggie was telling on the train where she saw the pregnant lady with no arms and legs and their tongues cut out.

I was so confused as to why she killed it? I was super upset when that happened. They kill Dog and its game over good night for me.

Im watching last nights episode today. With no kid I can actually watch my shows with no distraction

The house of horrors was the story that Maggie was telling on the train where she saw the pregnant lady with no arms and legs and their tongues cut out.

I was so confused as to why she killed it? I was super upset when that happened. They kill Dog and its game over good night for me.

Im watching last nights episode today. With no kid I can actually watch my shows with no distraction
    Ohhh okay. Yeah that story was crazy and random and so out there. Sorta.

I went to wikipedia about the episode and it said Carol killed the horse to feed the people of Alexandria, since they are running low on food. I think I would rather starve to death.

Ohhh okay. Yeah that story was crazy and random and so out there. Sorta.

I went to wikipedia about the episode and it said Carol killed the horse to feed the people of Alexandria, since they are running low on food. I think I would rather starve to death.
    I figured that was the reason she killed it

I figured that was the reason she killed it
    Next up: cannibalism.

Again?

Again?
    I must've missed that episode

I must've missed that episode
    No I was talking about that one group of people (I forget what they were called) that kept people in train cars and ate them.

ETA they were called Terminus

No I was talking about that one group of people (I forget what they were called) that kept people in train cars and ate them.

ETA they were called Terminus
    I don't think I caught that season. I was a late bloomer to the show. I watched some from the beginning and a few episodes here and there in the middle. I didn't really start watching until 2017, so anything older than that I only caught if they had a marathon on.

Ang, did you watch episode 6? Those people/creatures were soooooooooooo creepy.

Ang, did you watch episode 6? Those people/creatures were soooooooooooo creepy.
    Yes...the remind me of the people from The Hills Have Eyes, just left deformed.

Yes...the remind me of the people from The Hills Have Eyes, just left deformed.
    Watching the show for so long, you kind of get used to the zombies and they aren't really scary. But those things freaked me out.

Negan: "If I had to do it over I would have killed every one of you"

Im not surprised. They should have killed his psychopath ass.

dbl

Negan: "If I had to do it over I would have killed every one of you"

Im not surprised. They should have killed his psychopath ass.
    I REALLY want to root for him but he keeps saying and doing bad shit. But then he does good. Then bad again. Ugh.

I REALLY want to root for him but he keeps saying and doing bad shit. But then he does good. Then bad again. Ugh.
    I know I want to like him, but I will never forget about Glen and Abraham. But he does do good at times. They are kind of stuck with him at this point.

I know I want to like him, but I will never forget about Glen and Abraham. But he does do good at times. They are kind of stuck with him at this point.
    I feel like the constant back and forth is confusing. Like, is he good or not?!?! Pick one! lol

Thread Information