Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    First Andrew Lincoln now Lauren's leaving.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3502...dead-season-9/
    Rick is leaving the show?!? NO! He can't he's the main character! Now I'm sad. I don't really care about Maggie though.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Rick is leaving the show?!? NO! He can't he's the main character! Now I'm sad. I don't really care about Maggie though.
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3501...-walking-dead/
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

So they are going to replace Ricks character with Daryl's? Fuck that shit. I think I may be the only female in the world that doesn't care for him. I don't dislike him, he's just meh.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So they are going to replace Ricks character with Daryl's? Fuck that shit. I think I may be the only female in the world that doesn't care for him. I don't dislike him, he's just meh.
    Somebody posted in the comments that they should focus the show on Negan. Since walking dead is into doing flashbacks they could do something like that about how Negan became the guy he is now. I kinda dig that idea.

I wonder how they will write Rick out of the show. Will Negan kill him? My coworker thinks Maggie will.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I predict this show will end soon.

Anyway, here's the new trailer. It looks good.

It looks so good. It's a shame we have to wait until October.

I just started watching FTWD again, I missed like 10 episodes. I know Nick died, but did Madison?

I just started watching FTWD again, I missed like 10 episodes. I know Nick died, but did Madison?
    Yeah, before Nick did.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

RIP

RIP irl Hershel

Did anyone see the premiere? Thoughts? Thank god Gregory is finally dead fuck that guy.

RIP irl Hershel

Did anyone see the premiere? Thoughts? Thank god Gregory is finally dead fuck that guy.
    Yes! After being totally bored and uninterested these last few seasons, I finally caught up and watch the new episode. Although it wasn't perfect, I really enjoyed it! Fucking Gregory's dumb ass. Why was Maggie so quick to soften to him? What did she think would happen? Once a scum lord, always a jag weed. God he sucked.

And what was up with the crossing the glass floor in the museum? I kept screaming, "Go to the right, you fucking morons! Stop walking straight across the cracking glass!" God that was infuriating.

Got any opinions on how Rick will leave the show? A theory I read was that Rick would become leader of the saviors and lead them far away from Hilltop and Alexandria since no one else wants to do it and he feels he owes it to all involved to keep his word about harmony or whatever. Kinda boring but would leave open a window for all their paths to cross again, which would leave viewers watching.

I was so excited that I started watching the whole series again, starting from S1e1. God I can't wait for Andrea to die again.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

So no replies on ricks final episode? ������

Were y’all all too busy laughing?

Dude, that episode was terrible. I know it only said Rick Grimes final episode but they did imply he was gonna die. There's no way he would have survived getting a steel rod through his kidney. Then Negan crying and groveling, even if he's tricking Maggie it was still embarrassing.

Dude, that episode was terrible. I know it only said Rick Grimes final episode but they did imply he was gonna die. There's no way he would have survived getting a steel rod through his kidney. Then Negan crying and groveling, even if he's tricking Maggie it was still embarrassing.
    Everything about that episode was just a hard eyeroll.

Now they have a new generation of zombie hunters. I wonder if that was done so if the old timers start wanting more money they can just kill them off? I really think this show is over. I told my husband that I think the next 2 episodes are the end.

Who wants to bet that Rick has amnesia now? That's probably what the 3 walking dead movies Rick signed up for are about. He's living somewhere with Trash woman and now has some more kids. He doesn't remember he's Rick Grimes. One of the oldies is going to end up in his camp and the memories all come back.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Now they have a new generation of zombie hunters.
    Did you notice one of the guys in that new group is the guy from Balls of Fury? This guy.
    Last edited by puke; 11-07-2018 at 07:45 AM.

I think the Negan thing was an act.

I wonder when Maggie is leaving.

I don't know how they think they can get rid of the main character and still have a show. It's not going to be the same.

I thought it was cool we saw Hershel again, since he died in real life. I wonder why he didn't see Lori or Carl though?

Were the walkers talking at the end of the show?!? I swear I heard "don't let them get away".

Were the walkers talking at the end of the show?!? I swear I heard "don't let them get away".
    Yep. They are evolving.

It's the "Whisperers" from the comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yep. They are evolving.
    I'm a dummy

Just recently found out it's Rick Grimes, not Rick Rimes

Whose baby is that at the end of the show that Michonne picks up?

Thread Information