Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107
Results 2,651 to 2,661 of 2661

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

  1. #2651
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    2,787
    Rep Power
    21474851
    If your talking about who I'm thinking about in that article I just posted it turns out Rick and Mishonne had a kid together. I only watched bits and pieces of the last episode though.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  2. #2652
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Whose baby is that at the end of the show that Michonne picks up?
    I don't know. It looked like a toddler, so I don't think it would be Rick's kid.

  3. #2653
    Senior Member Non_Saepe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    9006711
    All I do is talk shit during every episode now about how stupid it is. My dude is like why do you even still watch it? And I'm all shut up, I'm invested mutha fucka.

    Rick's 'death' episode was anticlimactic. I didn't even care. (last death that bothered me was Denise. She was awesome and they shot her in the eye) and now there's gonna be a trilogy of movies based around Rick and the helicopter people? JESUS they are milking this hard. It's just a giant cash cow ( that I will throw money at when the movies come out BUT I WON'T BE HAPPY ABOUT IT)

  4. #2654
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Where the fuck did Maggie go? Is she done with the show for good?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #2655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    0
    This show is really good this season.

  6. #2656
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,280
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    This show is really good this season.
    Oh shit. You're alive.



    Edit : nevermind, I just realised this is a zombie thread.

  7. #2657
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Michonne is leaving. How can they kill off all the main characters? And where the fuck is Maggie?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  8. #2658
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    21474853
    They better bring Rick back if they want to save the show.

  9. #2659
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,951
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They better bring Rick back if they want to save the show.
    The first episode of the season was boring, but I guess it's to be expected...seems like they take a while to get this set up for the "big" thing that happens. I guess Maggie will be coming back?

    And what is up with the doctor dude having flashbacks, was he there when everyone else was killed?

    I am still pissed about the finale. They killed off so many main characters at once.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  10. #2660
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The first episode of the season was boring, but I guess it's to be expected...seems like they take a while to get this set up for the "big" thing that happens. I guess Maggie will be coming back?

    And what is up with the doctor dude having flashbacks, was he there when everyone else was killed?

    I am still pissed about the finale. They killed off so many main characters at once.
    Yes I heard Maggie is coming back.

    I was confused by the flashbacks too-I’m not sure what that was all about.

    I was also pissed they killed off so many people, especially Jesus (I know he didn’t die in the last episode I don’t think). I don’t like all of these new people! I want the old ones back! what’s the point in getting to know them when they will just be killed off?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  11. #2661
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,951
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yes I heard Maggie is coming back.

    I was confused by the flashbacks too-I’m not sure what that was all about.

    I was also pissed they killed off so many people, especially Jesus (I know he didn’t die in the last episode I don’t think). I don’t like all of these new people! I want the old ones back! what’s the point in getting to know them when they will just be killed off?
    The show is definitely not the same. I still watch it though because I feel too invested at this point lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •