Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Sounded to me like they were plotting to do something to Rick and Michonne.
    I don't think they outright said they were going to do something to them, they were just talking shit about them for keeping Negan alive.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't think they outright said they were going to do something to them, they were just talking shit about them for keeping Negan alive.
    Oh okay, I was so confused....like, are they really going to go THERE with it?!?!? lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The whole finale was disappointing.

The complete 180 turns of every character made no sense.

I think the show always planned to kill Negan, but Negan is keeping the show alive so at the last minute they were like; uh scratch that.

Season finale....I wonder who gets it. I hope it's Eugene.
    I was so pissed when Rosita and Daryl didn't kill Eugene when they had the chance, but I guess he's redeemed himself. When shit was about to go down in the finale, I started wondering if he purposely fucked up the bullets, because there's no way they could have ALL the main characters end up dead or captured in an ambush.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The whole finale was disappointing.

The complete 180 turns of every character made no sense.

I think the show always planned to kill Negan, but Negan is keeping the show alive so at the last minute they were like; uh scratch that.

Yeah ... While I'm glad all the warring is over, because it was tiresome, the idea that ALL the Saviors are suddenly all "PEACE, Y'ALL!" just because Negan was defeated seems a bit hard to swallow.

Although, from what I gather, he gets locked up in a cage in the comics, so I think him being captured rather than killed on the show falls in line with that.

I will say that I never thought seeing someone get their throat cut would bring me so much joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I guess he's redeemed himself. When shit was about to go down in the finale, I started wondering if he purposely fucked up the bullets
    When that scene happened I was wondering how in the fuck did they shoot all those guys!?!?!
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Just watched it. I like the two new characters. Garret Dillahunt has been on a lot of shows Ive been watching lately (Mindy Project, The Guest Book, The Gifted) and I really enjoy him.

But seriously none of the actual Fear characters until last couple seconds. Thats such a Walking Dead type thing to do. Im staying optimistic tho that they'll realize the fans want to see the characters theyve been watching for 3 seasons and not have it be the Morgan show.

Quote Originally Posted by lukaskupasz View Post
    Just watched it. I like the two new characters. Garret Dillahunt has been on a lot of shows Ive been watching lately (Mindy Project, The Guest Book, The Gifted) and I really enjoy him.

But seriously none of the actual Fear characters until last couple seconds. Thats such a Walking Dead type thing to do. Im staying optimistic tho that they'll realize the fans want to see the characters theyve been watching for 3 seasons and not have it be the Morgan show.
    I just got done watching FTWD. I also like Garrett and the chick from those Taken movies.

Here's what I dont understand....fear the walking dead is supposed to have taken place when the apocalypse first started...when the apocalypse first started Morgan was in his house with his son.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I just got done watching FTWD. I also like Garrett and the chick from those Taken movies.

Here's what I dont understand....fear the walking dead is supposed to have taken place when the apocalypse first started...when the apocalypse first started Morgan was in his house with his son.

Fear started on Day 1 of the Apocalypse. TWD started on Day 59 when Rick woke up in the hospital.

There's now been a big time jump on Fear. The last season finale, when the dam blew up, was Day 64. (On TWD, Day 64 was when they had just left the CDC and became stranded on the interstate where Sophia disappeared.)

Now Fear is on Day 790-something ... 794 I think. (They'll undoubtedly go back and fill in some of that missing time.) It's now ahead of TWD. The season finale of TWD the other night was in the low 600s. So it took Morgan like 160+ days to get from Virginia to where he ends up in Fear.

Did that make sense? I posted a link a page or two back to the TWD timeline. There's also one for FTWD.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I think I am only watching FTWD because of Nick

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I think I am only watching FTWD because of Nick

Yeah he's cute when he's not covered with zombie innards.

Yeah he's cute when he's not covered with zombie innards.
    LOL.

There is just something about him.....damn!

Edit: I not so secretly hope his gf dies

Fuck Nick he's a pussy. Me likes

Aaaaand I am done with Fear the Walking Dead......lol.

I didn't watch the end of last season of FTWD and I'm super confused.

Same, but I did watch it.

Nothing that's going on right now has much to do with last season.

Did you see any episodes last season with the group that had control of the dam? In the last season finale, another group is trying to take over the dam, which is wired with explosives, and they're about to kill Madison and her bunch, so Nick detonates the explosives. The dam, the water, and everyone standing on top of it goes WHOOSH into the river. In the last scene, Madison climbs up a river bank, but there's no indication who else survived.

When this season started, everyone is magically alive and together at the stadium.

Now they're flip-flopping back and forth between the stadium and post-stadium (when Morgan arrives) ... something bad obviously happened involving that "Vultures" group, and Madison is mysteriously not around post-stadium.

I will add that one person who was at the dam whose fate we do not know is Daniel. He had been shot but was alive somewhere in the bowels of the dam.

Nothing that's going on right now has much to do with last season.

Did you see any episodes last season with the group that had control of the dam? In the last season finale, another group is trying to take over the dam, which is wired with explosives, and they're about to kill Madison and her bunch, so Nick detonates the explosives. The dam, the water, and everyone standing on top of it goes WHOOSH into the river. In the last scene, Madison climbs up a river bank, but there's no indication who else survived.

When this season started, everyone is magically alive and together at the stadium.

Now they're flip-flopping back and forth between the stadium and post-stadium (when Morgan arrives) ... something bad obviously happened involving that "Vultures" group, and Madison is mysteriously not around post-stadium.
    No I didn't see any of the dam episodes. I think the flip-flopping is what's throwing me off.

I just couldn't figure out if Morgan, dude from Raising Hope, and chick from Taken are good or bad (sorry I don't know thier names).

Yeah, the finale last season made you think that Nick died....but then he's alive, and then they just kill him off a few episodes in. Bullshit.

No I didn't see any of the dam episodes. I think the flip-flopping is what's throwing me off.

I just couldn't figure out if Morgan, dude from Raising Hope, and chick from Taken are good or bad (sorry I don't know thier names).

Yes, they're good. The three of them just ended up together by chance, then Nick, Alicia, etc. ambushed them when they stopped to help Alicia when she was in the middle of the road pretending to have some kind of breakdown. So now they're all together but not sure whether to trust each other.

Nick and Alicia thought Morgan and the other two were with that Vultures group because they had one of those flags in their van that the Vultures leave everywhere.

Yeah, the finale last season made you think that Nick died....but then he's alive, and then they just kill him off a few episodes in. Bullshit.
    I only watched half the episode, good to know Nick died. They did that same shit to Glen.

Yes, they're good. The three of them just ended up together by chance, then Nick, Alicia, etc. ambushed them when they stopped to help Alicia when she was in the middle of the road pretending to have some kind of breakdown. So now they're all together but not sure whether to trust each other.

Nick and Alicia thought Morgan and the other two were with that Vultures group because they had one of those flags in their van that the Vultures leave everywhere.
    I can't rep you, but that's for the explanation. It makes total sense to me now.

Aaaaand I am done with Fear the Walking Dead......lol.
    The only reason I didn't like Nick is because from the beginning when he was living in that church I never bought into the actors portrayal of him being a junkie. He should look much more disheveled if he was living on skid row. No sores and looked clean cut, much different than the people I knew that were in basically the same situation at his age.
    Last edited by puke; 04-30-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    the only reason I like nick is because from the beginning when he was living I never bought into the actors portrayal of junkie. He should much more disheveled if he was living on skid row. just my opinion.
    Wait, you liked him because he didn't portray a junkie well? I am confused by your post...lol.

Forgot the "didn't" and I meant when he was living in that abandoned church or whatever it was. There you go guys, sorry about that I feel so ashamed. Actually, fuck it I'm gonna correct the whole thing cause I just found another error. I typed that on my phone BTW and now I am at my computer.
    Last edited by puke; 04-30-2018 at 01:45 PM.

First Andrew Lincoln now Lauren's leaving.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3502...dead-season-9/

Thread Information