Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

I knowing prolly going to get shit for this....but in a Rick vs. Daryl feud I'm team Rick. I think Daryl has PTSD from being a prisoner of Negan. How rude was it that Daryl made Rick walk back?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I started cracking up when Negan punched Gabriel in the face for making him get all emotional about his dead wife.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I started cracking up when Negan punched Gabriel in the face for making him get all emotional about his dead wife.
    When Negan was hitting the walker with Lucille, I thought he was hitting Gabriel, and I got all upset.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The articles to long to copy and paste so here's a link talking about how bad the ratings are.
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/editori...-lose-viewers/

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    The articles to long to copy and paste so here's a link talking about how bad the ratings are.
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/editori...-lose-viewers/
    I'm really not surprised.

It's bad. Sorry guys.
    I'm still watching tho. I am waiting to see if it picks back up.

Neagan's coming in to destroy everything, just like the Eagles killed the Bears. Fuck Philly their sandwich suck anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm really not surprised.

It's bad. Sorry guys.
    I'm still watching tho. I am waiting to see if it picks back up.
    Ugh. I feel the same. My enthusiasm has waned majorly.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Last edited by puke; 11-27-2017 at 12:01 AM.

God I wish Negan would just beat the shit out of Eugene already. He's such a pussy

Why did they do the whole zombie guts trick and then jump out and attack? I thought the point of that was to slowly creep away.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

The comments in this article are exactly how I feel about this show. Eugene and his remote controlled paper airplane, LAME.
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3472...-will-talking/

Probably not popular opinion but I quit watching after 2 episodes of Negan. I like the actor but Negan character seems over the top overacted and was a distraction to me.

I kept up with recaps online but to be honest I haven't even read a recap for the last few episodes. I loved this show up until Neagan:(

I only watch for Negan now, tbh.

This past Sunday night’s episode of “The Walking Dead” was very Eugene heavy, mostly centered on the mullet-haired character’s moral struggles inside the crumbling walls of the Saviors’ compound. We now know that Eugene knows Dwight is the mole inside the building, but he doesn’t intend on spilling the beans to Negan.

What will Eugene do next? Your guess is as good as ours.

Personally speaking, the charm of Eugene has completely worn off, leaving behind a goofy character who feels very out of place in the world of “The Walking Dead.” Worse yet, he never comes off like he’s even a real human being, as his default setting is to spout so much hard to understand nonsense that it’s a chore just listening to him speak.

Is it time for Eugene to be killed off? If you’re asking me, he has long overstayed his welcome. And if he does soon die, actor Josh McDermitt has a dream scenario.

“I don’t know that there is anyone more fun to watch do a physically intense fight scene than Andrew Lincoln,” McDermitt told EW. “I told him and Greg Nicotero that IF Eugene were to die, I want to be choked out by Rick. Most actors have a “thing” — a look they can shoot to the camera, and that’s how they make their money throughout their career… I think Andrew Lincoln’s “thing” is choking people in a scene. It’s so intense you think he’s really trying to choke the guy.”

After turning his back on Rick and aligning with Negan, you’d probably find me cheering if such a death scene were to actually play out on the show. I welcome it with open arms.
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3473...itt-wants-die/

The last episode was dumb. Why would Rick enlist the help of the garbage people after they dicked him over? I feel like this show is turning into a soap opera-and I don't have the attention span for that shit.

Carl
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Carl finally got the haircut he's needed for so long. Super cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcx4WAVFvDX/
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Carl
    I had heard from someone who reads the comics that a "whisper" person bit him. "Whisper" people dress up like zombies, but they aren't one. So there is still hope for him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I had heard from someone who reads the comics that a "whisper" person bit him. "Whisper" people dress up like zombies, but they aren't one. So there is still hope for him yet.

I've read the same thing on Reddit. I've also read he might be "immune" to walker bites. But I think it's just wishful thinking. Chandler has given interviews saying Carl's a goner, and his dad was venting on social media about how pissed he was that they killed Carl off right after Chandler bought a house near the set in Senoia, yada yada. I don't think they would do that if this wasn't for real. I also think many fans would be super-pissed if they pulled a "Glen under the dumpster" on this one. As messed up as it is to kill off Carl when plays such a huge part in the comics, I think it would be even more messed up to trick people. I guess we'll see.

The haircut confirms it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I've read the same thing on Reddit. I've also read he might be "immune" to walker bites. But I think it's just wishful thinking. Chandler has given interviews saying Carl's a goner, and his dad was venting on social media about how pissed he was that they killed Carl off right after Chandler bought a house near the set in Senoia, yada yada. I don't think they would do that if this wasn't for real. I also think many fans would be super-pissed if they pulled a "Glen under the dumpster" on this one. As messed up as it is to kill off Carl when plays such a huge part in the comics, I think it would be even more messed up to trick people. I guess we'll see.

The haircut confirms it for me.
    Agreed. But wouldn't that all be the perfect way to surprise everyone in the end?

Wishful thinking, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I don't want Carl to die

TOH I also heard he (Chandler) was going to go off to college. Would he really admit his character was killed off? I thought they weren't supposed to talk about that stuff. I remember when Glen went through the garbage shimmy thingy, he had to isolate himself bc he couldn't even tell his close friends what was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't want Carl to die

TOH I also heard he (Chandler) was going to go off to college. Would he really admit his character was killed off? I thought they weren't supposed to talk about that stuff. I remember when Glen went through the garbage shimmy thingy, he had to isolate himself bc he couldn't even tell his close friends what was going to happen.
    If the rumors are correct, Chandler's dad was a stage dad so many said they could see Carl's character getting killed off. Especially due to the demands Dad started making.

But then again I could totally see TWD pulling some "dead, not dead" bullshite.

Here was a recent interview Chandler did

Riggs sent a message to a fan site asking them not to reveal his character's plot twist, writing: 'Out of respect for me, for Carl, and for one of the last few seasons of the show, I’m asking you not to spoil the ending of 808 once your sources inform you of what happens.'

I think this review is hilarious.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#662acc8c357c

Comic for the win.... Better characters, better storyline. The TV story is a pale comparison.

Ok so tonight's episode was depressing as fuck...

TW
    -
    -

Carl died and it was sad. Someone told me he got bit by a "whisper" and he would be ok. LIES!

ETA: I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's sad he's dead
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-26-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Thread Information