Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    TWD's ratings are way down. (still high numbers compared to all the other shows)

Gregory knows he sucks and all his people think he sucks. I bet Maggie kills him.

I think the figure with the crossbow that was looking at Rosita is Dwight. (In the comics Dwight redeems himself and joins Rick)

Sasha will probably be Negan's zombie puppet. Lots of people think Sasha is following Holly's storyline in the comics
    In the comic, Negan negotiates some deal and brings Holly into Rick's compound with a bag over her head. Dr. Denise removes the bag and gets bitten by zombie Holly.
    Gregory (why did I think his name was Phillip?!?) does suck. If he tries to kill Maggie, she will have an excuse to kill him. What does he even do for the Hilltop?

I assumed cross-bow person was Daryl, until my husband pointed out Daryl probably wouldn't have had enough time to get there. I didn't know Dwight was going to help Rick/switch sides. I guess now that his ex isn't with the Saviors anymore, he doesn't have anything to lose. I wonder what happened to his ex.

Zombie puppet? I don't follow.

I still miss Dr. Denise

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Tara is stupid. I can't believe Ricks group pulled that shit at Oceanside.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Zombie puppet- basically means using a dead person, pretending they're alive to gain access. Like a Trojan horse.

How bout Eugene, what a moron. Like yeah that's what Sasha wants to do is off herself after making it this far.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Zombie puppet- basically means using a dead person, pretending they're alive to gain access. Like a Trojan horse.
    Sasha is dumb. I'm really disappointed in her.

You were right about Dwight!

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    How bout Eugene, what a moron. Like yeah that's what Sasha wants to do is off herself after making it this far.
    Yeah but he gave her pills. She won't be able to kill Negan with those. They take 20-30 minutes to work-that seems like a long ass time to spend dying.

That's why she was pissed, she wanted him to bring her a knife or a gun or something to kill Negan with because she already missed her chance with that big ass Rambo knife.

That's why she was pissed, she wanted him to bring her a knife or a gun or something to kill Negan with because she already missed her chance with that big ass Rambo knife.

and hard eye roll that Rick and about 8 members of his crew were able to take down Oceanside in seconds.

It makes no sense that Negan wouldn't kill Sasha or that all of sudden, he has morals.

and hard eye roll that Rick and about 8 members of his crew were able to take down Oceanside in seconds.

It makes no sense that Negan wouldn't kill Sasha or that all of sudden, he has morals.
    I read somewhere that in the comics one defining feature of Negan was that he was staunchly opposed to rape in the traditional sense. Of course, all of his wives are pretty much there by coercion, but people have argued that he is very law and order about forcible rape and feels like his wives were given an option and chose to be with him. Sounds like some MRA fantasy, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

So does anybody think they're going to kill someone off and if you know for fact please no spoilers

So does anybody think they're going to kill someone off and if you know for fact please no spoilers
    You know they probably will. I have no knowledge of this episode beforehand. Who do you think will get it?

Even though negan has taken a liking to him I'm thinking Eugene might get it.

Even though negan has taken a liking to him I'm thinking Eugene might get it.
    I think Dwight will get it if Negan finds out he switched sides.

Uh oh, here comes the garbage people in their garbage trucks.
    Last edited by puke; 04-02-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Uh oh, here comes the garbage people in their garbage trucks.
    I have a feeling they will take the guns and run.

Even Negan calls them garbage people.

Fuuuuuck this is worse than I though.

Wait... Can you breathe in a closed coffin? I feel scared!
    Last edited by Angiebla; 04-02-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Fuuuuuck this is worse than I though.

Wait... Can you breathe in a closed coffin? I feel scared!
    I don't know somebody on here probably knows. This is kind of grim but I always say coffins look like the most comfortable bed.

I thought they were going to go to the Saviors place and blow it up. Why would they try to kill a very small amount of them, and leave the majority alive? How stupid is Ricks group to trust the garbage people, they said they don't work, and they care about no one but themselves.

I knew Dwight was a lying piece of shit. Fuck him and Eugene.

So was it Dwight or Sashsa that narced on them?

I think it was Dwight cause when Sasha was talking with Negan in her cell she talked him into only one person dieing so I think she sacrificed herself for the group. Actually it was probably Dwight and that chick who's the leader of the garbage pail kids.
    Last edited by puke; 04-02-2017 at 07:23 PM.

I think it was Dwight cause when Sasha was talking with Negan in her cell she talked him into only one person dieing so I think she sacrificed herself for the group. Actually it was probably Dwight and that chick who's the leader of the garbage pail kids.
    Oh yeah, you're right. I forgot about Judah or whatever her name is. Looks like they won't be returning those guns to Oceanside. I don't see how they can win this.

I really thought Carl and Michonne were going to die.

I don't think it was Dwight. The figurine that Daryl picked up at the end confirmed for me that it probably wasn't Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    I don't think it was Dwight. The figurine that Daryl picked up at the end confirmed for me that it probably wasn't Dwight.
    It must have been the garbage crew then. Do you think Dwight really wants to help Rick and take down Negan?

Yeah. I believed him when he said he was only doing it for his wife.

I don't get the symbolism with the small army man toy. Would someone please explain it?

Thread Information