Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110
Results 2,726 to 2,741 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    I am SOOO glad to see this thread!* I started seeing promos for the show about a year ago, I think, and when I could never find it on my Comcast, I assumed it was some "regional" show and not available in our area.* I thought I'd have to wait and buy the series on DVD to see it.*

Thanks for posting the preview!*

Yep, definitely DVR'ing this one.* I'm sure it will be my new favorite show...and give me goddamned nightmares so vivid I'll be afraid to go to sleep at night* :oops:
    Used to be when I was a student pilot. Only have 18 hours left for my private rating. I'll join back up when that's done. Even though I started 18 years ago. Such a procrastinator, huh! According to my wife, once I finish nursing school, I WILL complete my rating.

I started watching TWD recently. We're on season 7. For me, it's interesting seeing people I know as zombies or normal people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I started watching TWD recently. We're on season 7. For me, it's interesting seeing people I know as zombies or normal people.
    How can you tell when the zombie people are?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How can you tell when the zombie people are?
    Huh?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Huh?
    Sorry Im really sick and my brain is fried. I meant to say how could you recognize the people playing walkers with all of that make up on.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My friends share photos of themselves in full zombie attire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JOhanezJa View Post
    Used to be when I was a student pilot. Only have 18 hours left for my private https://eldfall-chronicles.com/produ...e-spellmaiden/. I'll join back up when that's done. Even though I started 18 years ago. Such a procrastinator, huh! According to my wife, once I finish nursing school, I WILL complete my rating.
    I thought I'd have to wait and buy the series on DVD to see it.*

Anyone watching "The ones who live" or whatever the spin off is called with Rick and Michonne in it?

Anyone watching "The ones who live" or whatever the spin off is called with Rick and Michonne in it?
    I have just caught some parts of the episodes, not recording it or anything. Is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I have just caught some parts of the episodes, not recording it or anything. Is it good?
    It starts out a little slow, then gets good. Ive only watched the first 2 episodes.

It starts out a little slow, then gets good. Ive only watched the first 2 episodes.
    I might have to check it out. Maybe I will wait a bit so I can binge them lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I might have to check it out. Maybe I will wait a bit so I can binge them lol.
    My mom recorded them so I go over there and watch 1 episode at a time, though Im tempted to watch more.

My mom recorded them so I go over there and watch 1 episode at a time, though Im tempted to watch more.
    If I watch one episode every week like it airs, I always forget stuff that happened in the previous episode.

If I watch one episode every week like it airs, I always forget stuff that happened in the previous episode.

Thats what the recaps in the beginning are for

Thats what the recaps in the beginning are for

Thread Information