Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    That kid is going to shoot Carl. Or try to, at least.

That's what I think, too. I hope the collapse of the bell tower foils his plan, because I'll be super pissed if that little turd harms Carl (or Rick).

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Or Rick. I'm thinking Rick has to take him down and now that's two family members of his gf's that he's killed. Not good for a budding relationship.

I feel like their relationship is totally forced (same way I felt about Sasha and Bob). I'm just not feelin it.

Plus I'm still holding out hope for Rick and Michonne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Does anyone have any good guesses for who will die tonight?

Does anyone have any good guesses for who will die tonight?
    Hopefully Enid, father Gabriel, Ron, or that hair stylist lady. Also the people that robbed Daryl and any wolf people.

That wolf guy that was injured better not hurt the doctor lady. Fucking Morgan man that shit is so preventable.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hopefully Enid, father Gabriel, Ron, or that hair stylist lady. Also the people that robbed Daryl and any wolf people.

That wolf guy that was injured better not hurt the doctor lady. Fucking Morgan man that shit is so preventable.
    Agreed on Enid. I'll be pissed if doctor lady gets hurt since she's the only one I like in Alexandria. Morgan is acting like a dumbass.

I'm also thinking Eugene will die, as well as Deanna or her son. Possibly both, but I definitely think one of them is going to die.

Agreed on Enid. I'll be pissed if doctor lady gets hurt since she's the only one I like in Alexandria. Morgan is acting like a dumbass.

I'm also thinking Eugene will die, as well as Deanna or her son. Possibly both, but I definitely think one of them is going to die.
    I'm shocked Eugene has made it this far. I'm not going to lie, I won't be sad if Deanna dies. Her son is kind of useful and cute, so I prefer her over him

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I do prefer her son because he is very nice to look at But I also think that if he dies, she might turn into a Carol-type character.

A friend of mine thinks Jessie might die so Carol will have to "adopt" her youngest son.

Goddamit FUCKING Morgan

Goddamit FUCKING Morgan
    He's such a fuckface

He's such a fuckface
    And Jessie's son is Fuckface Jr. Way to get the whole house swarmed you vindictive goober
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

This was like the most underwhelming mid season finale ever. I was expecting to be more on edge and emotional...

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    This was like the most underwhelming mid season finale ever. I was expecting to be more on edge and emotional...
    I agree, but after the last few episodes...this one was at least action packed.

I hate Morgan. And the wolf dude. I can't stop staring at his f'ed up teeth.

My DVR cut off the last minute. Booooooo.

Last edited by bermstalker; 12-01-2015 at 03:31 AM.

I hate Morgan as much as I hated Lori and Andrea.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

What the hell did I ever do to you?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What the hell did I ever do to you?
    Not you RON. The homicidal, crazy, stupid teenage Ron.

I'm hoping that Carol takes a few people to look at the flowers.

I don't get Morgan's point of view at all. Does he want to put all the wolves in cages and make them become good people? Even after they slaughtered so many people?
    That little ant boy has lost his f'ing mind (flashbacks of Lizzy)

I watched a 2 minute preview of an upcoming episode. Daryl, red head dude, and Tyrees' sister get stopped by some bad looking people on motorcycles (I didn't see any W's on their heads). The bad people tell them that all their stuff now belongs to them. The bad people have what looks like machine guns.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

I don't get Morgan's point of view at all. Does he want to put all the wolves in cages and make them become good people? Even after they slaughtered so many people?

I watched a 2 minute preview of an upcoming episode. Daryl, red head dude, and Tyrees' sister get stopped by some bad looking people on motorcycles (I didn't see any W's on their heads). The bad people tell them that all their stuff now belongs to them. The bad people have what looks like machine guns.
    Everything belongs to Negan- Negan and the saviors is a whole other group.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I agree, but after the last few episodes...this one was at least action packed.

I hate Morgan. And the wolf dude. I can't stop staring at his f'ed up teeth.

My DVR cut off the last minute. Booooooo.

Jason Alexander (George from Seinfeld) was on The Talking Dead, and he was cracking me up ripping on that kid ... not only because the kid was listening to "Tiptoe Through the Tulips," but because of the shit he pulled at the end. He said something like, "That kids needs to die. I'd kill himself if I could." lololol

Yeah I'm disappointed about what Morgan has become. I always liked the way they would weave him back into the story, and then we wouldn't see him for a while ... I wasn't expecting all this. Fuck him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Here's four minutes of this Sunday's episode for those interested.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking...-dead-season-6
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Yo!!!!!!!!! I just got done shoveling snow, who's gonna die? Is it Glen, Maggie, Rick, Darrel, maybe its that lil shit headed kid Wooooo

BTW Vinyl is staring today if you have HBO.

Damn. Off to a fabulous start.

Ok sorry I was still watching the episode and that's all I had at the moment.

*FOR ANYONE THAT HASNT WATCHED THE EPISODE LOOK AWAY NOW*

I had a feeling that little kid wouldn't make it. It was shocking that the whole family died, but I'm not too sad about it. I was meh about the hair dresser chick. I wonder why they all didn't try to split up, or walk to a nearby house people were hiding in? It just seemed too risky to walk straight into that herd.

I thought Carl was dead for a second and freaked out. I'm glad Judith and Denise are okay. I'm surprised Rick trusted Judith with the Preacher.

I suspect Tara is pregnant Irl

Ok that's all I got for now.

Ok sorry I was still watching the episode and that's all I had at the moment.

*FOR ANYONE THAT HASNT WATCHED THE EPISODE LOOK AWAY NOW*

I had a feeling that little kid wouldn't make it. It was shocking that the whole family died, but I'm not too sad about it. I was meh about the hair dresser chick. I wonder why they all didn't try to split up, or walk to a nearby house people were hiding in? It just seemed too risky to walk straight into that herd.

I thought Carl was dead for a second and freaked out. I'm glad Judith and Denise are okay. I'm surprised Rick trusted Judith with the Preacher.

I suspect Tara is pregnant Irl

Ok that's all I got for now.
    Tara gave birth irl a couple of months ago, so these episodes were most likely filmed when she was still pregnant.

I'm not at all surprised about that family dying because I had a feeling that they all would at some point, but I was surprised that it all happened within the course of about five seconds.

I'm starting to like the preacher a little bit more. I still can't stand Morgan, though.

Tara gave birth irl a couple of months ago, so these episodes were most likely filmed when she was still pregnant.

I'm not at all surprised about that family dying because I had a feeling that they all would at some point, but I was surprised that it all happened within the course of about five seconds.

I'm starting to like the preacher a little bit more. I still can't stand Morgan, though.
    I didn't know that about Tara, I was just guessing because her wardrobe is always hiding her stomach.

I have to say, I'm also impressed with the preacher stepping up. If only Sam would have gone with him, he might still be alive. Yeah Morgan is still dumb, I agree with you there to.

The Talking Dead was pretty interesting tonight, apparently the bullet didn't go into Carl's brain at all.

All in all, best.episode.ever.

Hey people, do me a favor and find that dumb fucking video. Darrels girlfriend Hershey's daughter.

Thread Information