Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Bob did the whole "tainted meat" bit from the comics too- THEN they dropped him
    Do you think Tyrese purposely did lie about killing him?
    I was watching last weeks talking dead and I guess he supposedly thought he killed him. Make sure. Geez

I LOL'ed so hard when Bob started yelling out in that hysterical laughter "tainted meat" then I rolled my eyes when they were all killed before we could see if eating tainted meat turned them.

The deaths were brutal, but I like this new Rick and I really like Sasha in this episode.

I can't watch TWD too hard because I start to get annoyed by the plot holes. I just try to enjoy it

RIP Bob.

Why were Maggie and Glen so horrified with the killing of Garreth and co? They deserved worse!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Do you guys get the 'next week' preview after the episode? Beth is clearly coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Do you guys get the 'next week' preview after the episode? Beth is clearly coming back.
    Hopefully just in time for a grisly death. I really can't stand Beth. I'm not even sure why. She just really really annoys me.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    RIP Bob.

Why were Maggie and Glen so horrified with the killing of Garreth and co? They deserved worse!
    Um, they beat humans to death. It was extremely graphic and horrible, and they're witnessing their friends doing it. Not something you chuckle over.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Um, they beat humans to death. It was extremely graphic and horrible, and they're witnessing their friends doing it. Not something you chuckle over.
    Yeah but assholes were cannibals.

I agree Beth is redic annoying. I think it's her voice.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

yeah... they ate bob... in front of him. glen watched them slit 4 throats before stopping with a knife at his own. i wouldn't chuckle but i certainly wouldn't cry myself to sleep about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

It was the pure brutality of it though. "We didn't wanna waste the bullets"??? That's some next level shit!

Maybe you MDS people are psychos after all.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 10-27-2014 at 07:23 PM.

well, i imagine rick was all brohammer on account of his recent run in with captain armed service and sasha was pissed that they ate her boyfriend so i'm not going to fault the their release.

Beth is annoying because she's a God awful actress.

their deaths were brutal, but these people have been through enough bargaining. Bargaining got Hershel killed and their "home" destroyed. Then they were on the verge of becoming someone's dinner and then these people had the nerve to eat part of one of them AND THEN come after them.

OH FUCK NO, how much can they take. I would have killed them in the most brutal way possible too. shhhhhhhhhhheeeeet.

SO i have read the comics, (well up to issue 107) and I remember this whole thing, (except that it was with Dale) but I don't remember that Maggie and Glenn separate from the group? what the heck.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    Beth is annoying because she's a God awful actress.
    Yes.

I noticed that the preview for the upcoming episode is all about Beth- and where she's been. UGH.

I don't understand why Maggie and Glenn are splitting up from the group. Why in the hell would you even go with Eugene's group anyway? They've said nothing that makes you want to follow them at all. All I remember Eugene saying is a bunch of cryptic words about having the cure. They (as a group) have done absolutely nothing to prove they are worth following over Rick's group.

Tyress is a puss. I don't get what they are doing to his character.

Eugene seems like a dumbass. Anyone else think he's bluffing?

And yeah, I just don't like Tyrese at this point. Like, be a man.

I don't care for Eugene. He's annoying and useless. I don't understand his whole "fire with fire" theory because they are all infected with the virus.

I don't like that Maggie and Glen were separated from the group.

none of what is happening makes any sense to me.

like seriously, didn't they agree to all go together to washington? i swear they did, right before bob went missing. why the fuck are they splitting up when they just fucking agreed to stick together?

I missed people separating. Haha. WTF? Glenn and Maggie did what......?

If they didn't split up, how could they meet up again just in time to save the other group's hide?

Gee, you guys, you don't have to read the comics to figure that out. So, next week will be mainly about Beth and then the reunion will happen the week after. See, everything will be fine, don't worry.

Rick wouldn't leave without Carol, Daryl, and Beth. Eugene & crew wanted to leave right then. So they made a deal that, if Eugene's group helped Rick's group find and kill Hipster Gareth's group, Glen & Maggie would go with Eugene's group while Rick's group stayed behind looking for the missing folks. So now we have Rick, Sasha, Tyrese, Carl, Michonne, priest, and baby together - Eugene, Redbeard In Camo Pants, Rosita, Girl Who's Gay But Strangely Acts Like She Loves Glen (I am terrible with names), Glen, and Maggie together - and Carol & Daryl possibly or maybe not together... and Bad Actress Beth in some kind of really together-looking hospital that looks non-post-apocalyptic.

And now that Daryl's back with whoever, they'll be right behind the group in the bus that's gonna break down.

Redbeard In Camo Pants is Abraham, played by Michael Cudlitz has been on TV since 1989. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0191044/

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I missed people separating. Haha. WTF? Glenn and Maggie did what......?
    during the stupid fight between rick and the macho man, glen and maggie volunteered to go with macho man if his group stayed until noon the next day to help with the cannibals.

and this is what i don't understand... they had all agreed to go together, right before the cannibals showed up. when shit hit the fan, macho man decided to leave early. they made an agreement to kill the cannibals and split the group, but the rest of the group was going to show up in washington later.

why the fuck split the group in the first place if you are intending to go to the same fucking place???

i don't think they were waiting for beth though, i think they figured she was gonski already. carol and daryl only found the clue while they were already missing. i can see them trying to find those two though.

Thanks for that. And to explain the lesbian Glenn love....

That would be my husband during the zombie apocalypse. He is very blonde with white leg hair, arm hair, etc. He tried to grow a beard once. It was hilarious.

Sorry for the obnoxious multi-quote. Blame the beer :D

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    They must have watched The Talking Dead and fell in love with @AJNWEST. Now they're all mourning Gareth. LOL

Why did they paint a letter A on the church????

Not covered on TTD, the reason why Rick & Co. came back so fast is because the school was just on the other side of the cemetery according to Father Gabriel. When they saw the "Termites" weren't there they went right back to the church, just in time to let them know who they were messing with. LOL

Now we have to wait a whole week to see who Daryl brought back. I think it's more than just Carol and another person. Who could they have found?

On the first bolded part: I'm definintely thinking a "The Scarlet Letter"-type thing. Interpret that how you will.

On the second: Morgan, maybe? He popped up on the tracks at the end of the season premiere, right? (My DVR cut the episode off a few seconds early, but I think that was Morgan.)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Michonne is my hero. I knew she'd get that thing back.

I was moving my potted plants inside earlier, and I had to cut off a long piece of my mother-in-law's tongue (aka snake plant, depending on where you're from) that had flopped over. My son picked it up and said, "IT'S A KATANA!" Michonne would be proud. (Don't worry ... he doesn't watch TWD. He is Transformers-obsessed, and one of them carries a katana.)

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Hopefully just in time for a grisly death. I really can't stand Beth. I'm not even sure why. She just really really annoys me.

Every once in a while, a character is so damn special that you actually look forward to seeing them disemboweled by walkers. Or humans. (I'm not picky.)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yes.

I noticed that the preview for the upcoming episode is all about Beth- and where she's been. UGH.

I don't understand why Maggie and Glenn are splitting up from the group. Why in the hell would you even go with Eugene's group anyway? They've said nothing that makes you want to follow them at all. All I remember Eugene saying is a bunch of cryptic words about having the cure. They (as a group) have done absolutely nothing to prove they are worth following over Rick's group.

Tyress is a puss. I don't get what they are doing to his character.

That's what I've been wondering. Surely they (Rick's group) don't believe mullet guy knows how to stop the virus? Why would anyone believe that? I can see where they might be like, "Fuck it, we don't have anywhere else to go," but why would they expose themselves to harsher winters, traveling through mountains/wilderness between here and DC, etc.?

It's all a bit Biblical with "Abraham" trying to convince everyone to follow him to the "Promised Land."

And speaking of Biblical stuff ... the dude that plays Father Gabriel is terrible. Teeerrribbblleee. Beth-level bad. I'm not familiar with him from anything else (I've never seen The Wire), so maybe it's just this role. But he's killing me.

He's HAS to be totally bluffing. The mullet is a dead giveaway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information