Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

The zombie virus could be mutating guise. And taking longer for people to turn.

I feel like the last 10 minutes of the episode were the only ones that mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I feel like the last 10 minutes of the episode were the only ones that mattered.
    Me too.

I may be the only person that laughed at the Bob BBQ. Sorry.... it was sort of predictable.

I didn't love the episode. Carl looked like he had on Adam Lambert makeup, for one thing. And I kept thinking Daryl was going to profess his love for Carol and he didn't, AGAIN.

The cross on the back of that car has to have something to do with the church/priest, right? Do you think he's running that facility that Beth was in on the trailer? Hmm...

Oh my god you guise. I feel like none of you ever watched this show. They ALWAYS take forever to turn when they're just bitten. It's when you die that you turn super quick. Or if the bite itself is fatal. And by that I mean like a bite on the throat or some shit. But if they just nibbled your shoulder, you're looking at a day or two turn time.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Oh my god you guise. I feel like none of you ever watched this show. They ALWAYS take forever to turn when they're just bitten. It's when you die that you turn super quick. Or if the bite itself is fatal. And by that I mean like a bite on the throat or some shit. But if they just nibbled your shoulder, you're looking at a day or two turn time.
    Haha. Yea, that's what I was thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Why would Bob expose the group though? Why wouldn't he just go outside and off himself if he was bit?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Why would Bob expose the group though? Why wouldn't he just go outside and off himself if he was bit?
    Well I'm pretty sure that's what he was doing. You're not a threat until the fever kicks in and you start too feel sick. He wanted his moment with Sasha. Can't blame the guy.

But if they just nibbled your shoulder
    making out with zombies. mmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

The sad part is, I'm the one who asked that question and I have literally -- LITERALLYYYY -- like the most literal sense of the word -- watched every single episode to least 3-4 times. I have watching comprehension problems. Just ask my husband, who has to answer my questions way more often than you guys. But I seriously barely remember anyone getting bit and not dying immediately, besides the van guy and Herschel. Who else was there?

Andrea was bit and was still alive for a while, but she was dying and then Micchone killed her.

and I have the best students ever: look what a kid brought in and let me borrow - he has the next four volumes for me too. if only my job would lay off for a bit so i can read it.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    The sad part is, I'm the one who asked that question and I have literally -- LITERALLYYYY -- like the most literal sense of the word -- watched every single episode to least 3-4 times. I have watching comprehension problems. Just ask my husband, who has to answer my questions way more often than you guys. But I seriously barely remember anyone getting bit and not dying immediately, besides the van guy and Herschel. Who else was there?
    I have watching comprehension problems too. I watch every episode twice, some more. I just remember the first guy that was bit. They put him in the back of a camper and eventually left him in a field by a tree to die.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

you know what bothered me about this episode. When they were in the food bank and got in all that water and fought the zombies, THEN, they were walking back hauling the bins with food PERFECTLY DRY and in the same clothes. AT LEAST have changed into the clothes that were in the thrift store part of the the food bank. come on.

Just like Carol when she was drenched in walker blood, attacking terminus and then in the forest, meets up with the group, blood free face and hair. Oh, Carol mustve showered between gunshots.

Lol. I said something about carol and the blood thing too.

When it's just a bite, the bite causes the infection and the infection kills you. After you die, you turn. You don't just get but and turn. You have to die first. So if bob was bit, he knew he wasn't an immediate danger until he was dead, which he's not yet. And everyone knows dead equals turned whether your bit or not. He was posing no real threat. That's why he had his last moments with the group and then left. You don't just turn all willy nilly

Well, Carol couldn't be all bloody and gross when Daryl needed to hug her a lot...

Nobody watched? Where's all the banter?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Nobody watched? Where's all the banter?!?
    They must have watched The Talking Dead and fell in love with @AJNWEST. Now they're all mourning Gareth. LOL

Why did they paint a letter A on the church????

Not covered on TTD, the reason why Rick & Co. came back so fast is because the school was just on the other side of the cemetery according to Father Gabriel. When they saw the "Termites" weren't there they went right back to the church, just in time to let them know who they were messing with. LOL

Now we have to wait a whole week to see who Daryl brought back. I think it's more than just Carol and another person. Who could they have found?

Their train car at Terminus was "A", thats probably why they marked the church.
    I was loving the come uppance - it seems like there is a rift developing with regards to the violence - Chad Coleman spoke to it on TTD last week but I think it was even more obvious this week.
    If ever some fuckers needed to be executed, it was them.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

one thing that bothered me about last night's episode is the argument over leaving right when people were disappeared and bob was dropped off... i mean, really? people are watching you and stealing people and you decide that the middle of that night is the best time to leave? also, i thought everyone agreed to go together to washington the episode before. why leave immediately when you can just give it a day to prepare and everyone comes with? that was pretty much what was decided on the night before.

i guess it's my fault for smoking pot before watching. every time i do that the shit i watch seems outlandish. i used to smoke and watch late night talk shows and interviews were pretty uncomfortable to watch because everyone seemed so forced and awkward. that is how that argument felt to me. forced and awkward.

if i was in the walking dead and someone chose the moment when we discovered we were under attack to cause drama, i would be like - see ya. i have no time for this, please feel free to get yerself dead. just fucking let them leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I'm kinda pissed that its going the exact way of the comics when Robert Kirkman specified he would never do that. I mean, I know what's happening before it happens. I'm hoping it changes up. I mean, I love the fuck out of this story line. And this season is one of the best so far. But I guess I was just hoping that they would surprise me.

I missed the first 20 mins (stupid fucking DVR). How did Bob get back to the church?

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I missed the first 20 mins (stupid fucking DVR). How did Bob get back to the church?
    They just dropped him off on the lawn.

Im also pissed at Tyreese for lying about killing that one terminus dude.

Bob did the whole "tainted meat" bit from the comics too- THEN they dropped him
    Do you think Tyrese purposely did lie about killing him?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Im also pissed at Tyreese for lying about killing that one terminus dude.
    Aw snap I didn't even put two and two together that he should have been dead already. Sneaky little Tyrese.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Bob did the whole "tainted meat" bit from the comics too- THEN they dropped him
    Do you think Tyrese purposely did lie about killing him?
    Thanks ladies.

Thread Information