Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Uuuhuhuhuhhhhhh

I see a ribcage behind the amc logo too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Notice on the picture I posted with all the candles. There are names written on the floor.

Dude. They are eating the fuck out of people. What else would be the point of herding them like cattle?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    MOO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Someone's getting eaten next season.

Meh. Season that shit up just right, I might grub down on some people if food was scarce. I like food.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Someone's getting eaten next season.

Meh. Season that shit up just right, I might grub down on some people if food was scarce. I like food.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

It seems counter intuitive in one sense though - people who are not zombies are in short supply right?

On the other hand, if you really always wanted to become a cannibal there is no law overseeing shit to stop you now. so I guess thats one thing.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Yeah I don't know what's going on
    Last edited by Angiebla; 04-06-2014 at 12:12 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I figured you knew me well enough to sense my dark humor. You get an F in Jessie.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    I figured you knew me well enough to sense my dark humor. You get an F in Jessie.
    And I was hoping to get a D.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I was purposely avoiding that joke.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Grade A meat?

When they were running, the camera panned over a spot real fast. There were bones piled up in a fence area.

Also, they have some crazy ritual that involves a lot of candles.

Those bones seem to be too small for adult human remains. What do you think?

And the names written so neatly and carefully in a circle, it has to something special. However, freight trains and candles remind me of the Nazi atrocities.

An interview with points to ponder:
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...kirkman-692168
    ...What's the deal with the boneyard and the candle room that seems like a memorial with words of warning to strangers? All signs point to cannibals with some sort of conscience.

Gimple: We will get more of that in episode 501. It looks like a memorial, and they could be super weird people who memorialize people they victimize, or it could be that something happened to them.

Kirkman: That possibility is there. The people of Terminus have a great many secrets that will be revealed. They've proven themselves to be fairly dangerous. Whether or not they are actually cannibals remains to be seen. Seeing Gareth and Rick and the people of Terminus and our survivors go head to head is going to be interesting. There is a very deep, dark and storied history to Terminus and how these people came to be that will be revealed in season five. There are an enormous amount of hints here and there in the finale that you could freeze frame and study and dig into over the span of months between the end of season four and the beginning of season five that will in some cases give you some pretty good hints and other cases be deliberately misleading as we intend it.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    They were high, people and zee baby got bit, eaten, whatever. Not sure if she cut them up out of anger or if she blew a funny fuse and wanted to keep them with her as a family even after death and accidentally found out they were helpful.

I really dont understand Carl in all of this though. I have no idea what the dude thinks about himself or his dad anymore. Is he grateful? Pissed off? Disappointed? Self-conscious? A dickhead? A child? An adult? I have no clue these days

Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post
    They were high, people and zee baby got bit, eaten, whatever. Not sure if she cut them up out of anger or if she blew a funny fuse and wanted to keep them with her as a family even after death and accidentally found out they were helpful.

I really dont understand Carl in all of this though. I have no idea what the dude thinks about himself or his dad anymore. Is he grateful? Pissed off? Disappointed? Self-conscious? A dickhead? A child? An adult? I have no clue these days
    Carl is still a kid and I think he's still transitioning. In the beginning of this season half he was all "You're useless, Shane knew what to do, you're a pussy, I don't need you" about Rick but now that Rick stepped up and unleashed the animal in him, Carl is like "whoa".

I'm still not sure if it's "whoa, dad stepped up, my hero" or if he inherited his mother's annoying "omg you need to do this now, wtf I can't believe you did that what were you thinking???" bullshit.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post

What kid that age knows what they're about? It was a big moment when he and Michonne went to get the crib for Judith. Trust, bonding, a return to humanity. How does he feel now about not being able to protect her anymore?

clearly, carl is looking to michonne as a protective figure - he was laying on her lap in the car...

clearly that the people that are edible are:
    Bob - the alkie
    Sasha - she isnt in the comics
    Tara - she's going first, bc honestly, why is she even there.

Bobs marinated. That meat is tender and tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    clearly, carl is looking to michonne as a protective figure - he was laying on her lap in the car...

clearly that the people that are edible are:
    Bob - the alkie
    Sasha - she isnt in the comics
    Tara - she's going first, bc honestly, why is she even there.
    That Tara chick is useless. Has she ever actually killed a walker?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No matter what you think of The Walking Dead, you have to admit that the show routinely puts out pretty fantastic trailers. As has become a bit of a tradition, The Walking Dead used its annual Comic-Con panel to unleash the first good look at the upcoming season at announce a premiere date. Let's start with the latter before we get to the dirty, sweaty footage full of zombies getting stabbed in the skull.

The Walking Dead Season 5 will premiere Sunday, October 12 at 9pm on AMC (to be followed by the season premieres of Talking Dead and Comic Book Men), and everyone and their grandma will watch it. Then a lot of people (maybe including me!) will complain about how it's slow and boring and how Rick needs to just be the leader and stop pussyfooting around. That's a tradition, too.

Or maybe not? The new promo is incredibly satisfying, thanks in part to a new attitude toward ammunition conservation. It looks like things will be pretty stabby and shooty in Season 5! Take a look:

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-...-140631823061/

See I knew Beth was alive!!!! Just like I knew Judith was alive.

I seriously have goosebumps, I cannot wait.

I got goosebumps too, this is gonna be a good season!

One night last week I was bored and looking for something interesting to watch on Netflix and decided to check out The Walking Dead.

It immediately sucked me in, haha. I was halfway through the first season when my husband got home from his pool league ... it totally sucked him in, too, so we started it over. Now we're about halfway through the second season.

It's fun to pick out the many places in Atlanta we recognize. But it was weird to see the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre (the CDC) explode. We went to a wedding there last year :)

I spent most of yesterday afternoon reading this thread (I'm not worried about spoilers ... I've already read a bunch about episodes I haven't seen yet).

I really enjoyed the booty shorts/chola hoops discussion. Y'all are funny. I do think there's a happy medium somewhere between Daisy Dukes and gigantic pants held up with a rope, though. Some lightweight cargo pants that you can roll up and button the cuff would be perfect ... preferably in a shade that hides dirt, haha.

So far, I can't stand Shane (he reminds me of the ex-husband of the unholy matrimony, also named Shane). I found his phony Southern accent to be unbearable in the first episode, but I guess I got used to it, because it doesn't bother me as much now. I still don't like him, though.

And, like so many others, I am not fond of Andrea. At ALL.

I was a little confused when I started reading about Terminus ... At first I assumed they were trying to get back to the city, because Atlanta was called "Terminus" before it was Atlanta, and there are two office/condo towers in the city called Terminus, but I finally figured out it's somewhere way south of the city in a fictional location.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching the rest of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information