Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Who ever was honking that horn is a dumbass!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think it was that fucking preacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I met two guys off of this show this weekend that were at my daughter's haunted house attraction. I have no idea who they were becuz I've never seen the show. Anyone familiar with these guys, Mike Mundy and Kent Wagoner?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm not reading posts because I've just started watching, but holy shit, Ethan embry!!!!!! CANT HARDLY WAIT lol

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I think it was that fucking preacher.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I met two guys off of this show this weekend that were at my daughter's haunted house attraction. I have no idea who they were becuz I've never seen the show. Anyone familiar with these guys, Mike Mundy and Kent Wagoner?
    I just looked them up and I think they played walkers, so would be hard to recognise them

It was good - next week will be good.

I hate that fucking preacher.

AND WHOEVER IS HONKING THAT FUCKING HORN

I think Rick is turning into a bit of a sociopath. Which isnt necessarily a horrible thing. Hes killing people that need to go, but i do think hes starting to enjoy killing. Like i said though, not exactly a bad thing in the world hes living in, but im interested to see how he develops this season since at the start of last season he was Farmer Rick No Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    I think Rick is turning into a bit of a sociopath. Which isnt necessarily a horrible thing. Hes killing people that need to go, but i do think hes starting to enjoy killing. Like i said though, not exactly a bad thing in the world hes living in, but im interested to see how he develops this season since at the start of last season he was Farmer Rick No Guns.
    I'm just not seeing it. I feel like if that was the case he would have killed Carter when he saw him pull a gun on Eugene. He's really not acting that different then he did before.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Judith was clearly the horn honker.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm just not seeing it. I feel like if that was the case he would have killed Carter when he saw him pull a gun on Eugene. He's really not acting that different then he did before.

He wanted to. He was going to. Morgan is clearly going to be the moral compass that was once Dale and Herschel. Even Michonne said she gets it, but is clearly unhappy with what Rick is becomming.

He wanted to. He was going to. Morgan is clearly going to be the moral compass that was once Dale and Herschel. Even Michonne said she gets it, but is clearly unhappy with what Rick is becomming.
    Ok I can see where you are coming from. Maybe if the other people weren't there he may have killed Carter.

Im not saying hes becoming a bad guy or anything. Just that hes super desensitized to killing now. Whereas just as early as last season he was totally against it. Going through the shit at terminus and then everything after just turned off anything that made him feel shitty about it. And honestly, thats how you have to be. I hope that i would be that way in that situation. But his friends (besides Carol of course) seem to believe hes losing it. So im interested in this seasons storyline as far as that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Judith was clearly the horn honker.

Preacher dude or the pissed off teenaged boy. That's my guess.

It could be the woman leader. She seems like she's broken.

Also. Fuck Gabriel. I hate his character so hard. Even in the comics. That guy can eat a bag of dicks and i hope they kill him soon

He's reminding me of his bff in the beginning. The one that was porking his wife when they thought Rick was dead. I forget his name (I'm not a die hard fan, but binge watched several seasons when I had pneumonia). Rick and that dude went for a walk. I think the dude planned on killing Rick, but he ended up dying or Rick killed him or something. Anyway, that dude. That dude wanted to kill all the weak people right off the bat. He didn't want the baggage of taking on the responsibility of anyone who couldn't keep up or that wasn't skilled in something. Like Carol. I think he would have killed her because she was a mouse in the beginning. I can't remember if Carol and that dude were around at the same time or not. Didn't he want to off Glen because Glen was such a pansey at the time?

That dude already had the mind set of "flight or fight" and "survival of the fittest." He knew you couldn't fart around or take chances on other people who may want to turn on you. Rick thought that dude was out of his mind.

I thought that dude was a dick, but I thought he would have been a pretty good leader. As in, he would live and those who followed would also live. Kill or be killed.

I've always thought Rick is a lousy leader and I've never really understood why people have given him the role of a leader. I don't think he's commanded it. People were like, "oh, you're a cop, you're our leader."

Besides Rick being nuts, he's starting to get the concept the bff was trying to convey to him way back when.

Rick: Do you even know who you're talking to?! Like the planet should know who Rick is.

tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Also. Fuck Gabriel. I hate his character so hard. Even in the comics. That guy can eat a bag of dicks and i hope they kill him soon
    Are the comics still going? How will they ever end the series?

This flipping between black/white and color is getting on my nerves. Also this episode has been boring as fuck.

I got get something straight. Morgan is the character Rick meets in the first episode correct?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    He's reminding me of his bff in the beginning. The one that was porking his wife when they thought Rick was dead. I forget his name (I'm not a die hard fan, but binge watched several seasons when I had pneumonia).
    tl;dr
    Shane

The reason I ask is because he had a kid in the first episode and I haven't heard Rick ask about it yet and it seems he would have by now. Did I miss it?

He found that out when they found him alone in the apartment a season or two ago. He was pretty crazy and out of it then and refused to go with him, coral and michone.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

So does anyone else think Maggie is knocked up?

So does anyone else think Maggie is knocked up?
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    The reason I ask is because he had a kid in the first episode and I haven't heard Rick ask about it yet and it seems he would have by now. Did I miss it?
    I think it's been mentioned that the kid is dead.

Thread Information