Thread: Brenden Wasniewski - 22 August 2010

Olivia

Brenden Wasniewski - 22 August 2010

http://www.myspace.com/b_sinya

Brenden Wasniewski of Deptford, NJ on August 22, 2010, aged 25 years.

Legacy

Brenden was a maintenance mechanic for Fluidics, Local Union # 420 in Philadelphia.

Enjoying the outdoors, Brenden liked fishing, camping and hiking. He also loved riding his motorcycles and 4 wheeling. Marching to his own drum, Brenden was strong in his convictions. A loving, caring and generous man, always willing to help others. Brenden will be sadly missed by all who loved him.

Family

Beloved son of Karen (nee Smith) (Gary) Emerle and James J. (Theresa) Wasniewski.

Dear brother of James Wasniewski

Adoring uncle of Kailey and Alyssa Wasniewski.

Loving grandson of Angela Smith, Rose and John Wasniewski, nephew of Dale (Cheryl) Smith and Linda (Steve) Carlisle.

Also survived by many aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and his faithful cat, Tina.

Farewell Service

Viewing Saturday 9 AM -11 AM in the McGUINNESS FUNERAL HOME, 34 Hunter St., Woodbury.

Funeral Service 11AM Saturday in the funeral home.

Interment Private.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Gloucester County Animal Shelter, 1200 N. Delsea Dr., Clayton, NJ 08312.

Tributes and memories may be shared at www.mcgfuneral.com.

http://obits.nj.com/obituaries/gloucester/obituary.aspx?n=brenden-wasniewski&pid=144914561&fhid=3459

Re: Brenden Wasniewski - 22 August 2010

That's his Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/brenden.wasniewski?v=info

One of his friends posted this on his own Facebook site: "it was brenden, mark and i found him dead yesterday i cant get the fuckin image outta my head"

He had a lot of money...

In May 1995, defendant Fireworks by Girone, Inc. ("Girone") conducted a fireworks display under contract with defendant Township of Deptford. One week later, plaintiff Brenden Wasniewski, a minor, found an unexploded firework in the park where the display took place. He took it home, lit it several weeks later, and was seriously injured. Plaintiff Karen Smith, individually and as guardian ad litem for her son, Brenden, sued Girone, Deptford, and Girone's insurer, Lexington Insurance Company. Deptford's own insurer, Harleysville Insurance Company of New Jersey, intervened.

$952,300 was allocated to Brenden and $25,000 to his mother.

Hi Uncle Brenden i miss you sooo much and i can't wait to see you on the other side. i know you are happy and you have your hand back. i will talk to you every day. i know you love me and you know i love you. i know i will see you, just not now
    love alyssa

i love you so much. I am here/ you know i have had your back/ I love YPU/. i AM THERE FOR ALL OF YOU . BRENDEN I LOVE YOU. SORRY WE DIDNT KNOW

http://obit.mcgfuneral.com/wrapper_gb.php?id=819697&print=1
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

http://classweb.gmu.edu/jkozlows/lawarts/11NOV05.pdf

A week after the display, Brenden Wasniewski picked up fireworks and fireworks debris, both
    on and near the launch site at Fasola Park. He disposed of all but the largest fireworks, ultimately
    hiding it at his home. On July 3, Brenden and a friend took the fireworks to a nearby wooded
    area, treated it with gasoline and repeatedly cut away the cardboard encasing the actual charge.
    Eventually the fireworks exploded in Brenden's left hand, causing severe injuries. Subsequently,
    a private investigator hired by plaintiff found additional unspent fireworks in Fasola Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Bren, I thought it was too difficult to see you everytime you asked me to come around... but now that you're gone, I just wish I could see that smile one more time. You were an amazing person to me and you had one of the biggest hearts out of anyone I have ever met. I hope you have finally found some peace. I'm sorry I didn't find out sooner. You're always in my thoughts and my prayers are with your family.

Posted by: Myana - Deptford, NJ Oct 25, 2010
    i love you so much. I am here/ you know i have had your back/ I love YPU/. i AM THERE FOR ALL OF YOU . BRENDEN I LOVE YOU. SORRY WE DIDNT KNOW

Posted by: c.starr - wenonah, NJ Aug 31, 2010
    http://www.tributes.com/condolences/...&start_index=1

Sounds like suicide to me.

His brother James died just a bit over a year after him. :(

James Ashley Wasniewski of Woodbury Heights, NJ on December 25, 2011, aged 31 years.

Legacy

With an outgoing personality, Jimmy shared many friendships with life long friends and made new friends along his travels. He truly had a heart of gold. Jimmy was a maintenance engineer for the Steamfitter's Local Union #420 in Philadelphia. He enjoyed the outdoors, deep sea & fresh water fishing, whitewater rafting and camping. An avid sporting fan, Jimmy loved playing and watching football, he was also disciplined in Martial Arts. Jimmy will be sadly missed by all.
    Family

Devoted father of Kailey and Alyssa Wasniewski. Beloved son of Karen (nee Smith) (Gary) Emerle and James J. (Theresa) Wasniewski. Dear brother of the late Brenden Wasniewski & step brother of Colin and Justin. Loving grandson of Angela Smith, Rose and the late John Wasniewski. Adoring nephew of Dale (Cheryl) Smith, Linda (Steve) Carlisle and Rosemarie (Alan) Jones. Also survived by many cousins, friends and his faithful canine, Roscoe.
    Farewell Service

Visitation Friday 4 PM – 6 PM in the McGuinness Funeral Home, 573 Egg Harbor Rd., Washington Twp. (Sewell), NJ 08080. Funeral services 6 PM at the funeral home Interment private In lieu of flowers, donation may be made to the Gloucester County Animal Shelter, 1200 N. Delsea Dr., Clayton, NJ 08312
    http://www.tributes.com/show/James-A...ewski-93015234

Thread Information