View Poll Results: What deaths do you find most interesting?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suicide

23 42.59%
  • Drug Overdose

2 3.70%
  • Murder/Murderer

24 44.44%
  • Car Crash

1 1.85%
  • Other

4 7.41%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What deaths do you find most interesting?

Re: What deaths do you find most interesting?

[quote author=the_end link=topic=4788.msg539681#msg539681 date=1189959963]
    I don't know if i bother you ...... but if i do it........ sorry   :?
    [/quote]

Ehhh, I wouldn't worry about it in this case.

I don't know if i bother you ...... but if i do it........ sorry  :?
    [/quote]

We're just joking. Maybe it's lost in translation.  :|
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=4788.msg539690#msg539690 date=1189960188]
    We're just joking. Maybe it's lost in translation.  :|
    [/quote]

jajaja  :-D  ok!          I'm scared!

[quote author=the_end link=topic=4788.msg539702#msg539702 date=1189961138]
    jajaja  :-D  ok!          I'm scared!
    [/quote]

Don't be scared!  We are harmless 

I don't know if i bother you ...... but if i do it........ sorry  :?
    [/quote]

no offense meant, you just happened to use the exclamation point (quite excessively) in a sentence that seems a little odd to have any.

usually the exclamation point is used in situations of extreme excitement, joy, or anger...for example:

"I get to go to the concert tomorrow!"

or

"I just won the lottery!"

or even

"go away!"

so your use of it in the context of suicide comes across a little odd. I was merely being humorous, while illustrating how those of us who are more familiar with English would perceive your post. I meant nothing against you, and no apology is needed :)
    something new will be here shortly

[quote author=Digital_Utopia link=topic=4788.msg539790#msg539790 date=1189964559]
    no offense meant, you just happened to use the exclamation point (quite excessively) in a sentence that seems a little odd to have any.

usually the exclamation point is used in situations of extreme excitement, joy, or anger...for example:

"I get to go to the concert tomorrow!"

or

"I just won the lottery!"

or even

"go away!"

so your use of it in the context of suicide comes across a little odd. I was merely being humorous, while illustrating how those of us who are more familiar with English would perceive your post. I meant nothing against you, and no apology is needed :)

[/quote]
    Thanks! for your comment  i'm learning much... =)        you are a nice person

[quote author=the_end link=topic=4788.msg539806#msg539806 date=1189965312]
    Thanks! for your comment  i'm learning much... =)        you are a nice person
    [/quote]

I try, I tend to be quite sarcastic, but I rarely mean any offense :)
    something new will be here shortly

I find the suicides most interesting too.

The ones that could have mostly been prevented such as drowning and blunt force trauma. (auto, atv, skateboarding)

The ones that I dislike would be homocide.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=4788.msg539722#msg539722 date=1189961993]
    Don't be scared!  We are harmless   
    [/quote]

Speak for yourself.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=4788.msg543450#msg543450 date=1190312511]
    Speak for yourself.
    [/quote]

lol okay some of us are harmless ;)

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=4788.msg543450#msg543450 date=1190312511]
    Speak for yourself.
    [/quote] :|

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

I know I am still new at posting here, but I have been reading the death pages for a LONG time. I have to say the ones I find most interesting are the domestic ones. The ones where both people have pages and you look at their messages and they seem so happy together, all in love and blah blah blah....and then something happens and one of them kills the other. It's crazy. Those are the ones I tend to investigate the most.

[quote author=noseynelly link=topic=4788.msg543427#msg543427 date=1190311849]
    The ones that could have mostly been prevented such as drowning and blunt force trauma. (auto, atv, skateboarding)

The ones that I dislike would be homocide.
    [/quote]

I find the suicides very interesting. One thing I pondered earlier: With the growing popularity of this website and the many many many ways to die in this world. In the next few months, years, etc. we will be seeing our own members popping up on here and that is going to be interesting yet sad.
    Add me to myspace, I need more people to talk to :)

[quote author=MercsInc link=topic=4788.msg561990#msg561990 date=1191834551]
    I find the suicides very interesting. One thing I pondered earlier: With the growing popularity of this website and the many many many ways to die in this world. In the next few months, years, etc. we will be seeing our own members popping up on here and that is going to be interesting yet sad.
    [/quote]

we've already had that happen. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Yeah I read all about Mindy. Very sad. I don't know about any other members. I have a huge fear of death, and am always extra careful and suspicious of odd things, and when im driving, etc.. So if anything happens to me, expect to see my story with some freak accident. My parents are aware of this site and I told them if anything happens to me to submit me.
    Add me to myspace, I need more people to talk to :)

I myself find the more, uhm, 'horrific' ones interesting, purely due to the WTF shock factor.

What I also find extremely interesting is how IRONIC many of the profiles are. You read about a kid who shot his head off pictures with a gun. A guy who died from alcohol poisoning chugging a beer in a pic. Someone who was in a terrible auto accident dedicating their entire page to their love of cars... etc etc.

I think the most ironic is the myspace of the girl who was proud of her mustang, had it in many shots and it was part of her screen name, only to be murdered for that very same thing. I feel terrible for the girl, what happened, all of that... but you can't deny the 'eerie' factor.

Necrophilic, alien abductions involving bestiality.&nbsp;

Yeah, I'm still waiting.

I tend to enjoy the ones that have a deep story behind them or a heartfelt reply about the person. Just knowing it's a suicide or a murder doesn't do it for me. It's the death rattle or crazy story that makes it memorable.
    Life is great - without it, you&#039;d be dead.

Anything involving gastrointestinal distress. I don't know what it is. I guess I'm a tummy freak.
    Send me dead flowers to my wedding, and I won&#039;t forget to put roses on your grave.

Cancer for sure! I am interested to see how they react to the cancer and how they live their lives up to their deaths.

Suicides are second though.. a close second.
    &lt;3 Olga<br />as punk rock as a suburban house wife can be.

Fairly new here to~ I think the accident ones are the ones that intrigue me / sadden me the most.&nbsp; Like the one about Garrett~ (the kid who fell in the shower the first day of school)~ I have his MS in my favorites and I check it out from time to time~ it makes me sad to read~ he was loved by many people.

Living in my own little world it saddens me to read about so many preventable deaths by young people~ car accidents and OD.&nbsp; I get a little mad to when I read about them~ because I just think some of them took their lives for granted~ and of course right below them will be a post of some man or woman who died by a roadside bomb or chopper crash.&nbsp; Just makes me wonder about life is all!!!

[quote author=absolut.star link=topic=4788.msg396585#msg396585 date=1180971827]
    The murders/murderers are quite interesting, not like gang shootings or anything, but actual convicted murders or psychos killing people and kids off myspace who just crack and murder someone. I also like the accidental deaths, like falling off a balcony while drunk etc. etc. Suicides and OD's are good reading material, makes you think &quot;why?&quot;
    [/quote]

I agree, the murders are the most interesting, especially when both myspace sites are posted.&nbsp; The strange and unfortunate accidental deaths are interesting too, they make you think, &quot;Damn, that could that happen to me?&quot; Suicides and ODs can be interesting and very sad, especially if they have children. The ones that aren't so interesting are the car wrecks and motorcycle wrecks. Seems like in half of those, the vehicle that killed them is featured in their profile pics. I hate to see how many very young people show up every day in those. The ones that I feel should get more attention, from myself included, are the ones where our soldiers die in combat. Those are sad, the price we are paying for this war. I hate lseeing those.

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=4788.msg551504#msg551504 date=1191006171]
    I know I am still new at posting here, but I have been reading the death pages for a LONG time. I have to say the ones I find most interesting are the domestic ones. The ones where both people have pages and you look at their messages and they seem so happy together, all in love and blah blah blah....and then something happens and one of them kills the other. It's crazy. Those are the ones I tend to investigate the most.
    [/quote]

I agree, this is by far my favorite as well. It's so eerie to read people's pages and see all of the I love yous and then they murder each other.

Thread Information