Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Breana Greathouse (25) drove 200mi to kill someone who mocked her on internet

Re: Breana Greathouse (25) drove 200mi to kill someone who mocked her on internet

No kidding, what a douche bag. He has so many alters on that forum it's hard to keep up. Looks like pretty much everyone is railing on him over there so he creates alters to give himself props.  cheesy
    Really? I have responded under one SN Kronte Kulpepper in tha thread. The people who support me are not me, they are long time users of the forum. There is a group of trolls "railing" on me. So happens they have multiple accounts. I have exposed these people before and so ha[[ens these people also pissed on the girl. The difference is she was obsessed with me and was in love with me. She stalked me since early 2008, she hitch hiked to Des Moines in early 2008 looking for me. I did not know the girl at all. There is much more to the story pal.

So basically, if she reacted to his constant and sickening cyberbullying by putting a bullet in her head, she'd be a martyr.  But because she decided her life was much more important to piss away than that asshole's, she's a criminal?

I'm not saying anything negative regarding the recent victims of cyberbullying that decided to end their lives -my heart breaks for them.  What I'm saying is what happened to Bre should not be looked upon or investigated any differently just because she chose a different way of dealing with it.  And I can't say I disagree with her.  That guy is Fail personified (sp?).  If I were in her shoes I would have thought, why the fuck should I kill myself?  He's the useless bag of shit.  The world would be a much better place without HIM.
    Really? Im a bag os hit a i? That is funny you do not know. I play a charater on that site, the loser residents of 10 years on that site are far worse people than me. They are out to ream on anyone they can who does not run along the hipster fgt circle "pwnfuk" they call it. Trust me these people do not work or have lives they are logged on around the clock and are hypocrites. They are trying to shift blame. The thing is this girl was an antagonist and fed on the attention that being negative. She could have left the site a long time ago if she was such a victim. Just like of you do not like what is on TV then change the channel, if im offended by FOX news i simply stop wathcing the fucking network simple. Abuse, disgusting behavior and disrespect is the way of that site. Like i said the real trolls who are pretending to have no part in this girls unhinging have a long history of this kind of thing. I simply play a charater, if they are getting upset IRL over an internet charater then they have issues. By the way most of the people there suffer from mental illness, OCD's and a variety of personality disorders. They lie about being Shrinks, Doctors and Lawyers. Try to have an inteligent conversation with one of these bums you will see they are no way near college qualification.

She could have stepped away from the forum and the drama would have gone away. Take shit a little less serious. Quit sending inappropriate pictures of herself that he could use etc.
    EXACTLY! She sent her nudes out to people over 6 times and they were posted each time. When i stopped talking to her and cut off contact she became threatening. She threatened me for years she would kill me after i would ignore her. She stalked 2 other users there Clark Thorny and BBB. She threatened to kill them and family members as well. And she stalked hip hop producer blockhead for over 5 years and had fantasys of having his baby. She told me she would kill my family and make me get her pregnant.

nuff said

No kidding DS. What a fucking loser he is.
    You know me?  I dont know you thats funny. I am just an average guy, i go to work every day at my blue collar job. I pay my bills, i have a family ect all the things i need in life. Im at where i want to be.
    I did not drive 200 miles to kill someone for rejecting me, calling me FAT ect. Im not the one facing 7 years. She had a choice, guns are for cowards. Nothing justifys what she did. I have chalenged people to fight me on the net, i would schedule a match and they fight me. But to go try to shoot someone because they dont want to be with you, because they call you names whatever that is FAIL.

It just kind of sucks that she didn't atleast  get to take a shot at the son of a bitch.
    Really? Thats kind of petty ya think? Obviously you do not see value in human life, i have seen people get shot over less shit but this is not the way society should think. This is not the wild west,this is not a thord world country. Dont like what you read on the internet then turn the fucking thing off and stop bitching. You could always come try and shoot me if you do not like it... you are fat now come shoot me OK?

I haVE A 12 GAUGE PUmP btw, THE STORY IS TRUE! And she would have got turned in to a blood stain if she had broken in. I could not shoot her through the window but of she had started shooting through the window i would have to use deadly force.

Re: Breana Greathouse (25) drove 200mi to kill someone who mocked her on internet

Ugh. I feel so dirty now. 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=Forest Pump link=topic=27242.msg1729386#msg1729386 date=1286246209]
    Really? I have responded under one SN Kronte Kulpepper in tha thread. The people who support me are not me, they are long time users of the forum. There is a group of trolls "railing" on me. So happens they have multiple accounts. I have exposed these people before and so ha[[ens these people also pissed on the girl. The difference is she was obsessed with me and was in love with me. She stalked me since early 2008, she hitch hiked to Des Moines in early 2008 looking for me. I did not know the girl at all. There is much more to the story pal.

Really? Im a bag os hit a i? That is funny you do not know. I play a charater on that site, the loser residents of 10 years on that site are far worse people than me. They are out to ream on anyone they can who does not run along the hipster fgt circle "pwnfuk" they call it. Trust me these people do not work or have lives they are logged on around the clock and are hypocrites. They are trying to shift blame. The thing is this girl was an antagonist and fed on the attention that being negative. She could have left the site a long time ago if she was such a victim. Just like of you do not like what is on TV then change the channel, if im offended by FOX news i simply stop wathcing the fucking network simple. Abuse, disgusting behavior and disrespect is the way of that site. Like i said the real trolls who are pretending to have no part in this girls unhinging have a long history of this kind of thing. I simply play a charater, if they are getting upset IRL over an internet charater then they have issues. By the way most of the people there suffer from mental illness, OCD's and a variety of personality disorders. They lie about being Shrinks, Doctors and Lawyers. Try to have an inteligent conversation with one of these bums you will see they are no way near college qualification.

EXACTLY! She sent her nudes out to people over 6 times and they were posted each time. When i stopped talking to her and cut off contact she became threatening. She threatened me for years she would kill me after i would ignore her. She stalked 2 other users there Clark Thorny and BBB. She threatened to kill them and family members as well. And she stalked hip hop producer blockhead for over 5 years and had fantasys of having his baby. She told me she would kill my family and make me get her pregnant.

nuff said

You know me?  I dont know you thats funny. I am just an average guy, i go to work every day at my blue collar job. I pay my bills, i have a family ect all the things i need in life. Im at where i want to be.
    I did not drive 200 miles to kill someone for rejecting me, calling me FAT ect. Im not the one facing 7 years. She had a choice, guns are for cowards. Nothing justifys what she did. I have chalenged people to fight me on the net, i would schedule a match and they fight me. But to go try to shoot someone because they dont want to be with you, because they call you names whatever that is FAIL.

Really? Thats kind of petty ya think? Obviously you do not see value in human life, i have seen people get shot over less shit but this is not the way society should think. This is not the wild west,this is not a thord world country. Dont like what you read on the internet then turn the fucking thing off and stop bitching. You could always come try and shoot me if you do not like it... you are fat now come shoot me OK?

I haVE A 12 GAUGE PUmP btw, THE STORY IS TRUE! And she would have got turned in to a blood stain if she had broken in. I could not shoot her through the window but of she had started shooting through the window i would have to use deadly force.
    [/quote]

ROFL. Why, did your mother have the gun when you sent her to answer the door? 

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=27242.msg1727800#msg1727800 date=1286060071]
    http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=518903

I figured she would have a Myspace or facebook, but I didn't find any.

[/quote]

She has a myspace

http://www.myspace.com/bigrayzeus

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=27242.msg1727806#msg1727806 date=1286060639]
    I'm sorry but  :lol:  I think of all the times I said "Here, lemme give you my address. I've got weapons and I'm not afraid to use them." to people on a local BBS and no one took me up on it. Granted it was partly because they knew me in person and knew I'd have no qualms about beating the ever-loving shit out of them.  :lol: But they were LOCAL and wouldn't come.  I can't imagine anyone driving 200 miles and being like "now what, bitch?"  :lol:
    [/quote]

I did not give out my adress, a male stalker posted my adress and number a while back. I hav been stalked by a few guys there emailing made up lies to my freinds on myspaxe and facebook. They are out to ruin lives but it did not work. They even made harassing phone calls to my sister and the cops called them back and warned them.  It is  one of the reasons they are to spiteful is they were never sucessfull and UGHH is a battle ground to them for teritory. She "Breanna" Hitch hiked to Des Moines like i said in 2008 and was arrested by West des moines PD.  They called and asked if i knew her and i said hell no she was some girl from the internet. She looked up my city on my myspace it said Des Moines and had some infatuation with me after i had done a photoshop of her? The police said she was clearly deranged and she was sent to a mental hospital. There is more to the story on her odessy where she was gang banged in a motel room on the way. I will spare the details she is bat shit crazy lets just say that.

But yeah i have a shot gun i warned her. Of course i cant just walk out to my lawn and have a shoot out. If i had gone out and shot her or she shot me i would still be a "loser" lol.

OMFG cheesy  Ottumwa isn't too far from me.

Hahaha her mother was with her. I missed that part.

Police Chief Jim Clark told KTVO that Greathouse's mother, Susan Greathouse, 50, also of Kansas City, was arrested Thursday morning in Ottumwa for calling and harassing the same victim, Forrest Jamison.

It's no wonder kids today can't deal with life.
    She is stupid, i told her to stop calling and threatening me even the investigator told her not to call. But she called again and i had enough. She was charged and went to jail, the two broads are not very bright they just look for trouble.

The guy sounds like an idiot. Too bad she didn't get the job done.

One of the posts

where is the pix 4est posted of his wife on the toilet and in her thong..

hay 4est your a piece of sh1t 40yr old loser, who egged bre on to come kill you after you had sexual relations with her..

Im 37, this is how dumb these idiots are. The pic of my wife on a toilet was in my myspace private folder for lols. They went out the way to go through my business/stalk. I egged her on? Even if i said come kill me, that does not give her a right to. If you cant take the heat stay out the kitchen. The girl was an antagonist, she claimed she was a mamber of the bloods and was a gang member. I called her bluff. Ended up with a skitxo with a 38 at my door.

08901  AGIN012657    STATE V JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  AGIN014270    STATE V JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  FECR005357    STATE VS JAMISON, FORREST CORTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  FECR005358    STATE VS JAMISON, FORREST CORTNEY STG16    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  NT060212    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  NT064978    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  NT066460    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  NT066461    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SCSC107187    CREDIT BUREAU SERV V JAMISON, FORREST    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SCSC109051    ASSET ACCEPT VS FORREST JAMISON    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SCSC110963    DEERE COMM FED CRED UN VS DOROTHY & FORREST JAMISON    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SCSC111966    ADVANCE AMERICA CASH ADVANCE CENTERS V FORREST JAMISON    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SCSC113447    HOMETOWN CASH ADVANCE V FORREST JAMISON    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SCSC114535    CONVERGENCE RECEIVABLES LC VS FORREST C JAMISON    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SMSM002293    STATE VS JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SMSM006989    STATE VS JAMISON, FORREST COREY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SMSM018125    STATE V JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SMSM019298    STATE V JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SRIN001188    STATE VS JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SRIN002294    STATE VS JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST025470    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST031814    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST037902    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST044217    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST044389    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST044829    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST048128    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST048677    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST051344    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST056926    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  ST060211    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  STP574603    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  STP576845    STATE OF IOWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  SWSW100351    FORREST JAMISON - SEARCH WARRANT    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901  USEQ101369    JAMISON VS JAMISON    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    RESPONDENT
    08901OTNT085266    OTTUMWA vs. JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTNTA0001548    OTTUMWA vs. JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTSMSM024436    OTTUMWA V JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST012969    CITY OF OTTUMWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST024216    CITY OF OTTUMWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST025323    CITY OF OTTUMWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST031171    CITY OF OTTUMWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST038418    CITY OF OTTUMWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST041512    CITY OF OTTUMWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST058383    CITY OF OTTUMWA vs JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST085267    OTTUMWA vs. JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTST085268    OTTUMWA vs. JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT
    08901OTSTA0001547    OTTUMWA vs. JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    JAMISON, FORREST COURTNEY    04/27/1973    DEFENDANT

A lot of them could be traffic. I can't get the site to work right for me at the moment. I know there is at least one burglary of an unattended vehicle.

Yes traffic, a pety theft. Got a domestic for throwing a 40 at a girl freind. Broke in a car to take back what was mine from this guy that ripped me off. No felonys, i have not been in trouble in a while.

Why are you doing back ground checks on me? Who is the stalker? Im not the one that drove 200 mles and am now a felon.

Oh, he's probably an asshole, too. I'm just glad he (or someone in his house) had the good sense to call the police in instead of it turning into a shootout which probably would've ended in an innocent bystander being shot and these two jewels of humanity 100% fine.  cheesy
    Yeah im an asshole i wont srgue with that but a living asshole or an asshole not facing invoulentary manslaughter. It was her mother that gave the green light to call the cops when she called me, i said should i call the cops she said yes.

[quote author=letstrythisagain link=topic=27242.msg1728485#msg1728485 date=1286145198]
    :-o

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=GenDiscussion&Whichpage=7&a mp;Whichpage2=2&QuestionID=2815137&SearchY ear=

Oh shit... There are people in this world who are more loony than me... I think I'm in love...
    [/quote]

she had a fantasy that we met, i played along in charater. She took it serious so did the members of the site. Never happened though.

I don't believe going to the Iowa court site is doing a background check.  :lol: Your background sucks, though, since you brought it up.

I think you taunted, over a prolonged period of time, someone who has a mental illness. I see nothing funny about it, have no idea why it would surprise you that she might come after your stupid ass, and I don't feel sorry for you.

[quote author=Forest Pump link=topic=27242.msg1729386#msg1729386 date=1286246209]
    There is much more to the story pal.

Really? Im a bag os hit a i?
    [/quote]

First thing, no one here is YOUR pal. Secondly, wtf does the bolded shit translate to? Really? Does it mean something??

Thirdly, tl;dr, and no one gives a fuck.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=27242.msg1729431#msg1729431 date=1286249039]

First thing, no one here is YOUR pal. Secondly, wtf does the bolded shit translate to? Really? Does it mean something??

[/quote]

I believe it says I'm a bag of shit, am I? And yes, he is.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729421#msg1729421 date=1286248706]
    I don't believe going to the Iowa court site is doing a background check.  :lol: Your background sucks, though, since you brought it up.

I think you taunted, over a prolonged period of time, someone who has a mental illness. I see nothing funny about it, have no idea why it would surprise you that she might come after your stupid ass, and I don't feel sorry for you.
    [/quote]

And you check the medical history on all the people you taunt? What about Scream? Are you telling me that you knew she was 100% sane ( :lol: ) before you started shit with her?

Who's to say I am not mentally unstable and planning your death right now for all that insurance business?

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=27242.msg1729431#msg1729431 date=1286249039]

[/quote][s]I had to read it twice to figure out that it is supposed to read[/s]  DS beat me to it. Did it stop raining Bella?

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=27242.msg1729434#msg1729434 date=1286249208]
    And you check the medical history on all the people you taunt? What about Scream? Are you telling me that you knew she was 100% sane ( :lol: ) before you started shit with her?

Who's to say I am not mentally unstable and planning your death right now for all that insurance business?
    [/quote]

I'm not taunting anyone sexually, leading them on. And sure, the possibility exists someone could come after me. I'm not an idiot. I am aware that people do things like that. Unlike Forrest.  :lol:

He didn't have to check her medical history. If you've read on the board they are from at all you know he was aware of it.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729433#msg1729433 date=1286249193]
    [/quote]

omfg. lol. No, that thing is the blivet. Ya know, ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag?  

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=27242.msg1729438#msg1729438 date=1286249331]
    [s]I had to read it twice to figure out that it is supposed to read[/s]  DS beat me to it. Did it stop raining Bella?
    [/quote]

Does peeing my pants over this equal the stop of precipitation?  :2huh:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=27242.msg1729434#msg1729434 date=1286249208]

[/quote]

You are next on my list to taunt! It has nothing to do with insurance.  :-o

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729421#msg1729421 date=1286248706]

[/quote]

Background checks are much more extensive then that. Anyone can access court records so I don't see how looking at public records is background checking.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=27242.msg1729444#msg1729444 date=1286249868]

omfg. lol. No, that thing is the blivet.[/quote]

At first glance I saw 'bidet'  :lol:
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729392#msg1729392 date=1286246632]
    ROFL. Why, did your mother have the gun when you sent her to answer the door?  
    [/quote]

LOL no she is like 70 something and has dementia. She could not possible hold a gun let alone use it no, i had the gun as i stood behind the shade of the front window. When the cops had Bre is cuffs on the drive way face in the ground it was then safe so she "opened the door" but Brennas boy freind Josh keeps taking things out of context because he is ain idiot of the first degree with the brain of a meat ball at room temperature.

responding to page 2

[quote author=letstrythisagain link=topic=27242.msg1728496#msg1728496 date=1286147067]
    I agree, though there were times when she sounded a hell of a lot more rational and intelligent than he did, there is mention of her being bipolar and schitzophrenic by some of her friends, those who support her, and that she didn't hide her mental health issues from anyone there. So I figure he's just a coward and an arsehole who had it coming for him, pity she never got a chance to pull the trigger on him because he sent his ged mother to the door when he saw her coming...
    [/quote]

Coward ? NO

I did not send anyone to the door my mother was in no harm. Bre saud she was going to shoot my mother in the face though before she departed to IOWA. So did my mother bully Bre? NO Bre is not a good person and she deserves what she gets for her choices.

Had it coming? Maybe, but she bluffed and made empty threats for years so it was treated like a joke. Mentally ill people and retards should not have aces to internet. Her mother should have pulled the ethernet plug  and put her on medication but she let her run loose like a wld dog. The mother is a ex crack addict and many things as her daughter conveyed to me. The mother knew she had acess to a gun as well.

I should be dead? You sound the same ilk as Bre maybe you should see anger management. Maybe turn off the internet.

This guy has the right idea. Cheer
    Should have opened the door though. Pussy.
    I did not want to kill the girl or possibly get shot. I have been around enough violence and gun shots to know what happens. It is not like TV... life that is.

In some news article, can't remember where I read it though, he sent his mother to the door and he got on the phone to call police. Sent his 70 something mother to the door where a girl with a gun was waiting outside.

Yeah he sounds like a real winner.
    Reading some of his later posts over there, it seems he has found Jesus.
    That article is wrong. My mother is not happy they got it wrong or she had it out of sequence when they called. She said she did not give permission to them because she was half asleep when they called.

If she had answered the door then Breanna would have shot her or me or i would have shot her. If i had called the cops after then how did they aprehend her as she was walking to my door? The police report and statement confirms what i have said. The boy freind of Bre is trying to put a spin on the story. If you read the story and then loom at that statment you have to laugh. Local news gets stuff wrong all the time they cant get anything right.

Kinda makes me want to drive up there and shoot him myself.
    Well im prepared now so please be my guest. The world is full of Assholes so you better buy a lot of ammo pal.

What a manipulative piece of shit.

My charater is quite effective, i can tell it like it is and piss people off. It evokes thought and emotion does it not?

This was just yesterday that Breana posted over there and Forrest was still screwing around with her. What a bumbling idiot!
    She is violating a Court order, as you can see she cant stay away from it. Who is the idiot?

btw, this man is in his 40s and acting like an idiot. He and his wife live with his mother and he is unemployed. So he spends his day on the internet acting like some punk and doing it all for lulz. If the phrase fml ever applied to someone, it would be Forrest Jamison.

Im 37, Im employed , My elderly mother stays with us. I spend a hour or some a night on the internet.

So with that said you are a horrible detective perhaps a  troll from UGHH. Please fact check and STFU

Internet is serious business

That bastard mindfucked, taunted and cyber bullied her for three years, it wasn't just some overnight, flaming session that brought everything to a head, and it's all online to be viewed. I wish the cops and reporters would investigate the other side of this story and throw the book at him too. Note that the news report above stated that his mother, Janet, went to the door while he stayed safe and phoned the cops, what a fucking pussy! She had no idea that Breanna was carrying a gun, but HE did and he did nothing to try to stop his 70 year old mother going to the door.

Fuck he pisses me off so much I'm almost tempted to track him down and finish what she started... (Almost...  wink)  Kill You!

You just dont get it do you? You are probably an irresponsible person one who blames someone else when you get in trouble. Like i said you know little about the history, the girl stalked me and obsessed over me. She wouldn't stay away and participated in the name calling and mud slinging. She was a manipulator and two faced she tried to play it off when busted kin her ways. She is in no way a victim.

Again im sure you can find my address and i warn you if you came through the door you are not going to like what is in store. :2thescream:

Just a warning, not like im making you do anything irrational.

[quote author=azkarisma link=topic=27242.msg1729450#msg1729450 date=1286250275]
    [/quote]

:lol:

When I was little I thought my dad made up the whole concept of a blivet because it was just too funny to me to be real.

ETA...nevermind. This must be one of those nibblets that we get thrown every now and then for the LULZ~

[quote author=Forest Pump link=topic=27242.msg1729453#msg1729453 date=1286250362]

LOL no she is like 70 something and has dementia. She could not possible hold a gun let alone use it no, i had the gun as i stood behind the shade of the front window. When the cops had Bre is cuffs on the drive way face in the ground it was then safe so she "opened the door" but Brennas boy freind Josh keeps taking things out of context because he is ain idiot of the first degree with the brain of a meat ball at room temperature.

responding to page 2

Coward ? NO

I did not send anyone to the door my mother was in no harm. Bre saud she was going to shoot my mother in the face though before she departed to IOWA. So did my mother bully Bre? NO Bre is not a good person and she deserves what she gets for her choices.

Had it coming? Maybe, but she bluffed and made empty threats for years so it was treated like a joke. Mentally ill people and retards should not have aces to internet. Her mother should have pulled the ethernet plug  and put her on medication but she let her run loose like a wld dog. The mother is a ex crack addict and many things as her daughter conveyed to me. The mother knew she had acess to a gun as well.

I should be dead? You sound the same ilk as Bre maybe you should see anger management. Maybe turn off the internet.

I did not want to kill the girl or possibly get shot. I have been around enough violence and gun shots to know what happens. It is not like TV... life that is.

That article is wrong. My mother is not happy they got it wrong or she had it out of sequence when they called. She said she did not give permission to them because she was half asleep when they called.

If she had answered the door then Breanna would have shot her or me or i would have shot her. If i had called the cops after then how did they aprehend her as she was walking to my door? The police report and statement confirms what i have said. The boy freind of Bre is trying to put a spin on the story. If you read the story and then loom at that statment you have to laugh. Local news gets stuff wrong all the time they cant get anything right.

Well im prepared now so please be my guest. The world is full of Assholes so you better buy a lot of ammo pal.

My charater is quite effective, i can tell it like it is and piss people off. It evokes thought and emotion does it not?

She is violating a Court order, as you can see she cant stay away from it. Who is the idiot?

Im 37, Im employed , My elderly mother stays with us. I spend a hour or some a night on the internet.

So with that said you are a horrible detective perhaps a  troll from UGHH. Please fact check and STFU

Internet is serious business

You just dont get it do you? You are probably an irresponsible person one who blames someone else when you get in trouble. Like i said you know little about the history, the girl stalked me and obsessed over me. She wouldn't stay away and participated in the name calling and mud slinging. She was a manipulator and two faced she tried to play it off when busted kin her ways. She is in no way a victim.

Again im sure you can find my address and i warn you if you came through the door you are not going to like what is in store. :2thescream:

Just a warning, not like im making you do anything irrational.

[/quote]

You're a piece of shit and you clearly know nothing about mental illness. I personally believe idiots such as yourself should be banned from the internet, though.

I'm sure you're sanitizing your story to make yourself look good, and that's human nature so I won't hold that against you. But I'm not buying it. Are you going to every message board on the internet where they are talking about you and defending yourself?  :lol:

I just saw your comment about people who blame others when things happen. Just for clarification purposes, is that like what you did when you were explaining why you broke into someone's car?

[quote author=azkarisma link=topic=27242.msg1729450#msg1729450 date=1286250275]
    [/quote]

You know me. :lol:   I want one of those.  

:2huh: The first time I ever saw a bidet was when I was working on Mel Farr's house. He had a gold record on his bedroom wall with Marvin Gaye. It was What's Going On?. I tried to avoid looking around.

You give a fuck enough to tell me you dont give a fuck nice. Im not here to make freinds, or be a pal im telling you how it is since you are having a discussion and some seem to want to know the story i thought i would grace this  message board. 

IIWII Princess

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729439#msg1729439 date=1286249556]
    I'm not taunting anyone sexually, leading them on. And sure, the possibility exists someone could come after me. I'm not an idiot. I am aware that people do things like that. Unlike Forrest.  :lol:

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729433#msg1729433 date=1286249193]
    [/quote]

In your simean brain casing there is a turd sending out signals to the keyboard. Yes arm chair tough guy im here telling it like it is.  I can talk all the shit i want to it is a free country and we make descisions every day.  Bre plotted out the entire thing it is not like she just flew off the handle, she threw it all away over internet. If i had a nickel for ever jack ass that called me a name or a bullet.

He didn't have to check her medical history. If you've read on the board they are from at all you know he was aware of it.
    [/quote]

I did not find her to be "threatening" look at the girl.

You're a piece of shit and you clearly know nothing about mental illness. I personally believe idiots such as yourself should be banned from the internet, though.

I'm sure you're sanitizing your story to make yourself look good, and that's human nature so I won't hold that against you. But I'm not buying it. Are you going to every message board on the internet where they are talking about you and defending yourself?  cheesy
    You know all about mental illness then? Seems you suffer from some emotional problems so cry me a river. LOL at banned from the internet, yes free speech is such a hinderance to you is it. I will call you a emotional  faggot right no and expect you to pay no mind. But really if it is not true why care what i say or think? 

Everyone = 5 losers with multiple screen names. You are an outsider looking in, UGHH is unlike other message boards. The modus Operandi is absurd and very much a cluster fuck of shenanigans. A N00B like you  would not last long. Really i have a history there and have pissed off some people because they live on that site. It's all fair game and just a feeding frenzy of faggotry. I would not expect you to have any concept of what it is.

Just a like a magazine you choose what you read. Nobody forces you to open a thread and keep reading the same author's writings. Nobody forces you to drive 200 miles to kill. Get a fucking clue!

[quote author=Forest Pump link=topic=27242.msg1729467#msg1729467 date=1286251594]
    You give a fuck enough to tell me you dont give a fuck nice. Im not here to make freinds, or be a pal im telling you how it is since you are having a discussion and some seem to want to know the story i thought i would grace this  message board. 

IIWII Princess

In your simean brain casing there is a turd sending out signals to the keyboard. Yes arm chair tough guy im here telling it like it is.  I can talk all the shit i want to it is a free country and we make descisions every day.  Bre plotted out the entire thing it is not like she just flew off the handle, she threw it all away over internet. If i had a nickel for ever jack ass that called me a name or a bullet.

I did not find her to be "threatening" look at the girl.

You know all about mental illness then? Seems you suffer from some emotional problems so cry me a river. LOL at banned from the internet, yes free speech is such a hinderance to you is it. I will call you a emotional  persongot right no and expect you to pay no mind. But really if it is not true why care what i say or think? 

Everyone = 5 losers with multiple screen names. You are an outsider looking in, UGHH is unlike other message boards. The modus Operandi is absurd and very much a cluster fuck of shenanigans. A N00B like you   would not last long. Really i have a history there and have pissed off some people because they live on that site. It's all fair game and just a feeding frenzy of faggotry. I would not expect you to have any concept of what it is.

Just a like a magazine you choose what you read. Nobody forces you to open a thread and keep reading the same author's writings. Nobody forces you to drive 200 miles to kill. Get a fucking clue!

[/quote]

Yes, I suffer from depression, which is a mental illness. What gives you the right to say anyone should be banned from the internet? Many mental illnesses are effectively treated with medications and those people function quite well. Hell, most of them don't have rap sheets that are a page long.

And nobody forced you to keep taunting her. Just as she could have walked away, so could you. You could have left her alone. You could have ignored her. But you chose to keep taunting her.

Spew all the crap you want here. Fact is she committed a crime and she's going to pay, but it would be great if you'd learn a little something from this. What you did might not be criminal, but it sure as hell is wrong.

So, Forrest.  What you are admitting is that you knew this girl was mentally ill, but you continued to lead her on and antagonize her  You knew she was going off the deep end. For how many YEARS?    This was all a game to you.  Right?  If a person cant take the heat, they should stay away from the fire?  I completely understand now!

What you did, you POS, was cyberbully this girl.  I am not saying she was innocent in this at all.  But since you are here to defend yourself, can you explain why you continued to fuck with her?  You messed with her emotions which were already unstable (according to you).

Do you have any daughters?  Would you like for your daughter to be on the other end of your own shenanigans one day?
    You never know.  People suicide or murder because of people like you all the time.  I believe you are a coldhearted  person who was playing torturous games.  And you knew it was getting out of hand and allowed it to continue, instead of closing your internet browser and leaving it alone.

I like how everyone is blaming the victim here. :lol:

Really, the girl is 25... Old enough to make her own decisions, and to know better. And if she isn't, and she has a mental handicap that makes it so she should be treated special, then she shouldnt have been allowed on the internet in the first place.  

Yeah, the dude may have acted like A douche, But that's something one should expect when on the internet. Most of the people who are responding have absolutely no room to talk on this subject. :lol:

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729470#msg1729470 date=1286252028]
    What gives you the right to say anyone should be banned from the internet?[/quote]
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27242.msg1729459#msg1729459 date=1286250845]
    I personally believe idiots such as yourself should be banned from the internet, though. [/quote]

Hello, Irony. :lol:

Geez, You people would have a field day on another board like /B/ or the like.

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=27242.msg1729473#msg1729473 date=1286252310]
    Do you have any daughters?  Would you like for your daughter to be on the other end of your own shenanigans one day?[/quote]

[size=3pt]Wife.[/size] 
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=27242.msg1729475#msg1729475 date=1286252383]
    I like how everyone is blaming the victim here. :lol:

Really, the girl is 25... Old enough to make her own decisions, and to know better. And if she isn't, and she has a mental handicap that makes it so she should be treated special, then she shouldnt have been allowed on the internet in the first place.  

Yeah, the dude may have acted like A douche, But that's something one should expect when on the internet. Most of the people who are responding have absolutely no room to talk on this subject. :lol:

Pot, meet kettle. :lol:

Geez, You people would have a field day on another board like /B/ or the like.
    [/quote]

I'm just saying the same thing as I've said in other cases like this. Sometimes people get what they ask for.

Do we know what kind of mental illness she had though?

Thread Information