Thread: Teonya Greene - 8 August 2010

Olivia

Teonya Greene - 8 August 2010

http://www.myspace.com/326187775

Teonya Cheres Greene, age 27 of Louisburg departed this life on August 8, 2010 at UNC Hospital, Chapel Hill, NC.

Funeral service will be held Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 2pm at Spaulding Resource Center, 600 Pine Street, Spring Hope.Interment will be at Saint Hope Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery.
    A wake will be held Friday, August 13, 2010 from 7-8pm at William Toney's Funeral Home, Spring Hope.

Teonya leaves to cherish her memories:her mother, Dora Lavonne Greene of Louisburg, NC, Her father, James Kent Evans of Durham, NC, a brother, Travonne Greene of the home, a sister, Krishona Evans of Youngsville, NC;her grandmother Joyce Greene of Louisburg, NC.

http://www.williamtoneys.com/new_view.php?id=61191

Suicide?

God has restored all of the things that the devil has taken away from you. There will be no more pain and sarrow. You have escaped hell on earth and now your living an everlasting life full of peace, joy, and happiness. Give my mom a big hug for me. Teonya, RIP baby girl you will always be in my heart.
    TT, God makes no mistakes and when he called you home it was so you wouldn't have to be in pain anymore. I know one thing for sure,I have an awesome ANGEL watching over me and my family.Till we meet again. Love,The Perdue's
    Teonya,(Tee) words can not explain the saddness that is heavy in my heart now. I am happy that you are in a better place and you no longer have to be in pain or struggle. I will never forget our moments we have shared over the years, I remember when Tee, Dee, Ki would always be on punishment together, and that summer we each almost burened the kitchen down at our houses. One of my most fondest moments was bringing in 2002 New Year's Eve. I remeber I was like who is this chick with her phone in her chest, and thinking she cute,then you looked up and it was you. How both of us was in a club under the age limit, well that our little secret. To the family, I know this a difficult time, but know that Tee is in a better place and she is waiting for us to meet her. So as she would say stop all that crying and worrying I'm ok. Love ya dearly...
    Take your rest Teonya for your battle you no longer have to fight alone.
    I love you Tee and I will see you again... So until then baby rest on I aint mad at cha....

Thread Information