Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The West Memphis 3

Quote Originally Posted by Spadedmaiden View Post
    I believe 8 billion percent that Terry Hobbs did this
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Him and maybe he knew or hired the bojangles guy. My thouggts on this have changed over and over but never once have i believed Damien, Jessie and Jason did this.
    It scares me to think that because of the way shit stands right now, no one is really even trying to solve this.
    I've seen all the documentaries regarding this case (I think), and last I heard, Terry Hobbs's hair was found in a ligature used to tie one of the boys hands together.

I'm wondering if they aren't persuing any more leads because the Damien, Jason, and Jessie pled the "Alford plea"?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Me too.

I've seen all the documentaries regarding this case (I think), and last I heard, Terry Hobbs's hair was found in a ligature used to tie one of the boys hands together.

I'm wondering if they aren't persuing any more leads because the Damien, Jason, and Jessie pled the "Alford plea
    "?

Yeah, i think this is it. Technically, the police can't use money and officers to investigate a closed case, so this would have be pursued privately.

I just watched the 3 part mini series on ID, and learned about new evidence I've never heard of before. Apparently there was DNA (graphic: one of the boys genitalia) that wasn't a match to the west Memphis 3 or Terry Hobbs. So now we are back to square one. And I was sure Terry did it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I can't understand why the DA is being such an asshat and not handing evidence over to be tested. This is the case I have always wanted to see solved. The whole time Jim Clemente is doing profile of the crime/killer the little checks keep ticking on Terry Hobbs. A few years ago didn't Pam Hobbs find a pocket knife that belonged to her son tucked away in a tool box of Terry Hobbs? She said that Stevie always had it with him and it wasn't with his personal property recovered after his death.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I can't understand why the DA is being such an asshat and not handing evidence over to be tested. This is the case I have always wanted to see solved. The whole time Jim Clemente is doing profile of the crime/killer the little checks keep ticking on Terry Hobbs. A few years ago didn't Pam Hobbs find a pocket knife that belonged to her son tucked away in a tool box of Terry Hobbs? She said that Stevie always had it with him and it wasn't with his personal property recovered after his death.
    Yes you are correct about the pocket knife.

Looking at Terry's FB page, he released a book about it. Very curious to know what he has to say, but not gonna spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information