Thread: Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - NSFW

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - NSFW

Old news for most, but I thought it was interesting enough to post for those who may have not read about this.

NSFW

Viktor Sayenko (19), Igor Suprunyuck (19), and Alexander Hanzha that later became known as The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs. They were charged for 21 murders they committed during the time frame of June 25, 2007 to July 16, 2007. Viktor and Igor got life sentences while Hanzha got a 9 years in prison.

Most victims were selected completely by random and composed of women, men and children. Although they did state that they chose victims they knew wouldn't be able to fight back and be easily abducted. During the trial they invented a bogus reason for the murders, they were planning on producing 40 videos for a wealthy foreigner on the Internet. The claim was completely denied by detectives who found no evidence of such activity. Their motive was the thrill of the chase, nothing else.

The youths started their descending spiral out of control by torturing animals, visiting funerals and giving the corpses the finger, and so on. A large amount of images were used in the evidence against them.

Most of the victims were killed using blunt objects, including hammers and steel construction bars. Blows were often directed at the victims' faces, leaving them unrecognizable. Many victims were also mutilated and tortured, and some had their eyes gouged out while they were still alive. One of the victims was a pregnant woman, whose fetus was cut out of her womb. No sexual assaults on any victims were reported.

The case initially gained a lot of media when the video they recorded of Sergei Yatzenko being brutally tortured & eventually killed was leaked to the internet. This is the only video of the murders that was leaked to the internet. Yatzenko was 48 years old. He had recently been forced into retirement due to a cancerous tumor in his throat. The treatment left him unable to speak for some time, but Yatzenko was unhappy with being unable to work and continued to find odd jobs around the village. He took on small construction projects, fixed cars, weaved baskets, and cooked for his family. He was beginning to regain his voice by the time of the murder. Yatzenko was married and had two sons and one grandchild. He also had a disabled mother whom he looked after.

That's all I post for now considering it's already pretty long. The video of the murder is still available online, but I do not recommend watching it because I'm sure it will be the most disturbing thing you've ever seen. Personally, the part that bothered me over the top was the fact that since Yatzenko was recovering from the tumor in his throat, he could not talk, or scream for help. The video is about 10 minutes long. An enormous amount of torture and pain is inflicted on him and he doesn't actually die until the last 2 minutes or so. He's awake while the boys take axe to his face, then take a screwdriver to dig out his intestines and eyes. It's completely terrifying the lack of respect they have for human life.

More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

I will post a link that takes you to the transcript of what was said, and translated in the video. The video of Yatzenko's murder is also on the link, but I don't recommend watching it.

NSFW x 100. - http://viraldeath.com/?p=16386

Senior Member DarknessDestitute's Avatar

Re: Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - NSFW

Wow,  :2eyesbleed:!! I was able to handle close to 45 seconds and had to stop. What demented sickos!

Wonder how Russian prison is for them, lol. I think the one should of gotten more than 9 years. Participant or not in the murders he knew and did nothing to stop it! I'm glad you didn't watch the entire video, I swear it's traumatizing. Wish I would of only watched 15 seconds, but curiosity got the best of me.

ROFL save me a spot in hell because that made me laugh

Thread Information