Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lauryn Dickens (9 months old)

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Necey's got her pegged:

Necey Burns YES PORCHE SHE ON TU TU PICS GETTING A TATOO LIKE HER BABY AINT MISSING FROWNING UP LOOKIN UGLY THAT BABY WAS DEAD THEN AND THAT HOE KNEW IT DUM UGLY ASS UNEDUCATED SLUT IM MAD !! NOW THATS IT DER

Your own baby. Your child. A child you threw out like yesterday's smelly garbage. There is no atonement for what you have done. There are no pearly gates awaiting you where you see her again. She now exists to all as a memory. A sweet but painful memory not of her life, but of how she died...of how her own mother could wrap her in a towel and throw her away.

She was alive, she was precious. You took all that you were given and threw it away. Imagine that she woke up again, in the dumpster, surrounded by nothing but garbage, cold, alone, crying out for no one to hear. Dying alone, cold, covered in garbage, aware that mommy isn't around and not knowing where she was or where mommy is. Scared to death, and slowly dying.

Thinking of that makes me want to tear into you like a shark in a feeding frenzy. You get to live on. Sure, you'll "think" about what you've done. The problem with you and people like you is that it really doesn't matter to you that you did it. If it did, you never would have done it in the first place. (This is the problem I have with extended jail sentences).

These inhuman pieces of shit don't care, and chances are they never, ever will. What's done is done and they get to wash their hands of it and say "yep, 487 days until my next parole hearing". Fuck that.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

SO heart-breaking. If ever a case screamed out for justice, it's this one. I agree with others - it reminds me of another missing child case further south...and we all know how that turned out.

19 years with time served and good behavior she'll be out in about eight and still be able to get pregnant with another baby to kill. They should take her ability to give life since she stole her daughters . Hysterectomy and parole bitch

Thread Information