Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arianna Lopez (6) Missing, Father turns himself into police

Arianna Lopez (6) Missing, Father turns himself into police

Arianna Lopez, 6, is still missing after her father, Abelino Lopez, turned himself in Sunday afternoon to Albuquerque police.

Arianna was last seen with Lopez. He does not have custody of Arianna and is not allowed to have any contact with her, according to police.

Detectives are interviewing Lopez on the whereabouts of his daughter. Lopez said Arianna is with his family, but wouldn't say where.

"I'm not going to tell you," Lopez told reporters. "If I'm not telling (the police), I'm not telling you."

Police say Lopez claimed that Arianna is in California, but whether that's true isn't clear.
    Asked why he took Arianna, he said: "Because I love my daughter, that's why. I love her, and the Children Treatment Center is medicating my daughter for no reason."

The pair was last seen near Lomas Boulevard and Morningside Northeast at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church.

Police said Lopez sneaked into the church and took Arianna without permission. She had gone to the bathroom and another child said she left with her father.

Arianna is described as 4 feet tall, weighing 65 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink dress.

Albuquerque police say they're now following up with officials in California. They would not say if they thought she was in immediate danger.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Arianna Lopez is asked to call Albuquerque police at 505-242-COPS.

http://www.koat.com/news/apd-searchi...child/32915480

" I love my daughter, that's why. I love her, and the Children Treatment Center is medicating my daughter for no reason."

I wanna know about this !!
    Editing : I've snoped around a bit very interesting comments here. https://m.facebook.com/KOAT7/posts/10155538735915511
    Some from staff at the treatment center, but also lots from people whom seem to know the mother and father.A lot are defending the father.
    Last edited by Kelly-Jane; 05-12-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Sorry ... Dbl post but I had too
    So through reading comments , I've figured out, Ariannas mother HAD another child ,
    Precious Baby Brianna Mariah Lopez, was repeatedly and brutally raped, totured and abused since the day she was born until she was finally murdered at the age of 5 months, by her own family. Her mother Stephanie Lopez was charged lightly for only child abuse, even though she was an accessory to murder of her own child. The murders of Brianna were her own uncle Steven Lopez and Andy Walters, who stated they threw her to the ceiling and watched as she hit the ground, over and over again. “They raped her; they beat her,” said District Attorney Susana Martinez who prosecuted the case. “Literally bruised from head to toe, from the top of her head all throughout her body all the way to the big toe on her right foot. She had bite marks on her face, cheek, head, arms, legs, chest, torso, everywhere.” After her arrest, her mother admitted to biting her baby repeatedly.

(http://lovingactssayvlives.com/the-unbelievable-truth/)

The lifeless body of the baby, had multiple bite marks some very old which turned yellow and brown. The baby had mulitple lacerations to her vagina and anus. The father tried to cover up the crime scene when the baby was unresponsive, the father then wrapped a wipe around his finger and inserted into his baby trying to cover up semen and evidence.

The mother should serve her maximum punishment, which was 27 years, but may be able to walk free next year 2016. Stephanie allowed baby Brianna to suffer without reporting it to the authorities, which resulted in her death. Stephanie, did nothing to stop the abuse, therefore should suffer the consequences of her actions. Baby Brianna's life hung into the hands of her mother, but all her mother did was add on to the pain and suffering. We as a online community need to put up that fight. We need to ensure Brianna and many others like her can seek peace and justice, and know that our law system has the best interest for us and our children.

Please help me by sigining and asking the New Mexico's Governor to revoke the parole of Stephanie Lopez 59941. Please don't allow Baby Brianna's death to be in vain, it only takes a few minutes. Don't let this animal win and rome freely around other kids, whom might fall victim to her. We, the people believe she is a threat to society, and should be kept there as long as the law permits. Allowing her to be set free ealry will only expoilt this case by making others fall victims to this heinous crime.
    https://www.change.org/p/new-mexico-...text%3Ano_dm_l

As long as this kid eventually shows up safe and well, this fathers a hero.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...used-by-her-fa

Our thread for the Brianna Lopez
    Last edited by Kelly-Jane; 05-12-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Oh.My.God. That poor child. How fucking horrific.

Wait, I'm confused as fuck. So the mother was still in jail. And who was raising this kid? Was she stolen from foster parents?

Arianna was last seen with Lopez. He does not have custody of Arianna and is not allowed to have any contact with her, according to police.
    That tells you he did something pretty fucked up to her in the past. My guess is her mom has a thing for child touchers.

ETA I am pretty sure that is not the same Lopez, Kelly Sue. It says here that the mother and father have had a fierce custody battle for years;
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rns-himself-i/

So I doubt she was fighting from jail. Lopez is a very common last name.

I thought it was the wrong person until I clicked the family member posting under the article - she has this at the top of her page

https://www.change.org/p/new-mexico-...text%3Ano_dm_l

But she also has a whole bunch of other petitions so I guess it could be coincidence.

Another comment in the thread though -

Reyna Ward Garcia
    He tried legal ways. Even tried to reach out to the governor, nobody wanted to help. The words of a mother that tried to kill one was worth more than the father's truth
    Like ? 2 ? More ? Sunday at 2:05pm

You'd think they'd bolster their argument by saying who mum is if it's true though? It's definitely confusing. If she is the mother then I'm going to assume the girls were half-sisters because after reading that assault summary, surely that brutalised baby's dad is doing life & no-one on this earth would support him having custody of another child.

(unless they meant to say stepfather when describing what was done with that baby wipe)

ETA but yeah, SO confusing. Brianna's dad was Andy Walters according to the thread on her. This little girl's only 6 & Brianna was murdered in 2008, that means if it is her mum, that this guy Abelino Lopez somehow had a kid with Stephanie Lopez while Brianna's investigation & prosecution were ongoing. I guess it's possible if the mum was out on those lesser charges while dad was locked up on more serious ones, but she seems a pretty shit choice for having a kid with & this guy must be a fucking disaster not to get his daughter if the mother was involved in something this heinous with an older sibling.

ETA no, Brianna was murdered in 2002, the year she was born so maybe it is just a coincidence that family have shared that petition. This would have to place Arianna's birth in the middle of a jail sentence, wouldn't it? Possible, but not likely.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-12-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Yeah, I don't think it's actually connected, I think other people glommed on to that story and made the connection because of the last names.

Yep. Confusion over. Arianna's mum is Shari Lopez. This sounds messed up though. I hope her mum hasn't put her in one of those dodgy treatment centres.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s...l#.VVKVOKp_Wf3

The father of the six-year-old Albuquerque girl police issued a missing child alert for Saturday evening turned himself in to police at KOB's front door Sunday evening.
    Abelino Lopez showed up to KOB's studios near downtown Albuquerque around 4 p.m., where he was subsequently arrested.

Sunday morning, Lopez had called our newsroom and said he planned to turn himself in at the studios. KOB contacted police shortly thereafter, since the safety of a child was of concern.*
    Lopez said he came to the news station because he wanted his arrest to be filmed. He had been sending letters to the governor, state lawmakers and KOB since April, discussing his disappointment with his ongoing custody battle for his two children.
    Lopez told KOB his daughter was with family.

"She's in California now; I called her, she was real happy to talk to me. When I asked her, she was in church I asked her if she wanted to go with her dad, and she said yes," said Abelino Lopez.
    Police have doubts Arianna is in California.

"Anybody harboring this child right now, they need to call us," said Officer Simon Drobik, spokesman for Albuquerque police. *"If they don't, they could be facing charges themselves."
    Police began looking for Lopez after they said he took six-year-old Arianna Lopez from Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church Saturday, when she went to the restroom.

Detectives said a judge had temporarily ordered Lopez not to have contact with Arianna until he underwent a psychological evaluation. Josh Carpenter, the attorney for Arianna's mother, said the protective order was put in place last week, after Lopez attempted to take Arianna from school.
    While he turned himself in, Lopez told officers he disagrees with the judge's decision.
    Stephanie Claytor: "Why did you take her when you don't have custody of her?"

Abelino Lopez: "Because these people are violating policy and procedure at the court house, they're violating the judicial system. And if they want me to abide by their jurisdiction, then they have to do the same thing."

Lopez told KOB the Children's Treatment Center made his daughter sign a consent form to take psychotropic anti-anxiety medication that he doesn't believe his daughter needs.
    He also sent KOB documentation that states back in 2010, he had custody of the couple's kids while his wife was being treated for bipolar disorder.

"My wife is suicidal. She's wanted to commit suicide six times," Abelino Lopez said. "She told the doctors she wanted to shoot me; the voices in her head were telling her this. And yet the judicial system allows her to take our kids. How is that possible?"

Court records state Arianna's mother, Shari Lemoine Lopez and Abelino Lopez, filed for divorce in 2010 and have been fighting each other for custody of their two children ever since.
    Police charged Abelino Lopez with custodial interference, a fourth-degree felony. He still has not told police or KOB where Arianna Lopez is.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-12-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Well now he's never going to get custody.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Wonder if they've looked into that Victoria person posting on his fb page...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

My guess is that he dropped her off in Mexico with family, then came back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Is it down? Or is it just me? (which is very possible)

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I had that problem once before too...for some reason, you have to log into facebook to see the profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Uh. this guy's facebook makes me think he's a crazy loon.

I am still trying to get over the horrid abuse of the first child and I am still not even sure if she was related to this child.... Too much to take in. Please let this girl be in safe keeping with a grandparent who just wants to spoil her rotten and love her without sick, deprived motive. Just once I want an update that says " the child was found in upstate New York happy and thriving and spoiled with a pony and shit" just ONCE!!!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Sorry for the confusion... In my defence, the confusion was caused by other total confusion that inevitably resulted in, more confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Sorry for the confusion... In my defence, the confusion was caused by other total confusion that inevitably resulted in, more confusion
    american me melts inside when you use the wrong letters to spell words.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

just know only 99% of them are stupidity the other 1% is my lack of typing skills on this stupid phone

I truly hope this little one is safe and this isn't some Casey Anthony bullshit type story.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I am still trying to get over the horrid abuse of the first child and I am still not even sure if she was related to this child.... Too much to take in. Please let this girl be in safe keeping with a grandparent who just wants to spoil her rotten and love her without sick, deprived motive. Just once I want an update that says " the child was found in upstate New York happy and thriving and spoiled with a pony and shit" just ONCE!!!
    She is not related to that other Lopez in any way. Completely different mother, different Lopez.

This is a mexican family living in New Mexico so my guess is she's with relatives in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    just know only 99% of them are stupidity the other 1% is my lack of typing skills on this stupid phone
    Nah, 99% is the rest of the English-speaking world spelling it the same as you just did.

people give me shit for sometimes spelling words with an s that are supposed to be spelled with a z. imitation is a form of flattery.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information