Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brendan Vollmost (23) was abducted from his home

Brendan Vollmost, 23, Assaulted & Abducted From His Home In Windsor, NSW On March 31st 2015

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-0...indsor/6375334

PHOTO: Police say 23-year-old Brendan Vollmost was abducted from his home in South Windsor on March 31 2015 in a white hatchback. (Supplied: NSW Police)
    MAP: Windsor 2756
    Police in Sydney's west say they hold grave concerns for the welfare of a man who was abducted from his home last week.

Brendan Vollmost has not been seen since March 31, when he returned to his home on Cox St at South Windsor about 10:30pm.

The 23-year-old was allegedly assaulted by a group of men before being driven away in a white hatchback.

Detective Superintendent Luke Moore said police had received a number of leads since Strike Force Orander was established.

"Mr Vollmost is known to police for some property offences and some relatively minor drug matters," he said.

"His background and his associations are very important to our inquiry."

In a public appeal today, Detective Superintendent Moore said Mr Vollmost's family had not heard from him and there had been no activity with his bank accounts.

"We do, of course, hold grave fears for Mr Vollmost's safety," he said.

"His family, as you can understand, are extremely distraught and concerned for his welfare."

Detectives have spoken to a number of witnesses, but at this stage the motive behind the attack is not clear.

Police said Mr Vollmost was with three friends at the time, one of whom ran with him to the back of the house and was also attacked.

PHOTO: 23-year-old Brendan Vollmost was assaulted at his home in South Windsor before being driven away in a white hatchback believed to be a Hyundai i30, like the one pictured here.

(Supplied: NSW Police)
    There was evidence at the crime scene of what Detective Superintendent Moore described as a "serious assault".

"There was a lot of blood at the crime scene," he said.

Witnesses told police the attack lasted for about a minute before Mr Vollmost was abducted.

Detective Superintendent Moore said the whereabouts of the white car involved in the abduction could be a vital clue.

"That white, small vehicle, which we believe to be a Hyundai i30 or similar vehicle, is central to our inquiries," he said.

"To date we haven't been able to identify that exact vehicle or its whereabouts.

"Part of our appeal today is to any panel beaters, smash repairers, who may have knowledge of a similar vehicle that sustained damage in the past week or so."

The front driver's side panel near the headlight of the car is believed to be damaged.

Police believe the hatchback collided with a car Mr Vollmost was travelling in shortly before he was abducted.

"We can't rule out that that car is a hire car," Detective Superindent Moore said.

"We're also asking any hire companies who may have knowledge of a similar vehicle being outstanding or having damage to get in contact with us."

This makes it sound like a dispute following an accident

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-ma...07-1mfoxp.html

Relatives of a young man who was bashed and abducted from his home in Sydney's north-west have pleaded for help to "please bring this boy home to our family".

Brendan Vollmost, 23, has not been seen since March 31, when he returned to his home on Cox Street in South Windsor about 10.30pm.

Detectives say a group of men assaulted Mr Vollmost as he arrived home before they abducted him in a white hatchback, believed to be a Hyundai i30.

Police believe the white hatchback was involved in a collision with another car Mr Vollmost was travelling in just before his disappearance

"Mr Vollmost has not been seen since [March 31] and police hold grave concerns for his welfare," police said in a statement.

Detectives from the robbery and serious crime squad have set up Strike Force Orander to investigate Mr Vollmost's disappearance. They will make a public appeal on Tuesday afternoon for anyone with information to come forward.

Mr Vollmost's aunt posted on Facebook: "Please people of Facebook please help me bring my boy home please".

Another family member wrote: "Anyone with information please bring this boy home to our family we love u buddy xx".
    Police said the white hatchback was last seen speeding down Cox Street in South Windsor about 10.30pm on March 31.*

Detectives believe the vehicle has been*damaged on the front driver's side panel near the headlight. The damage is believed to have occurred during the collision with the car Mr Vollmost was travelling in shortly before his abduction.

"Detectives would like to hear from any smash repairers who have been asked to repair a similar vehicle in the past week," police said.

Anyone with information has been urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit the Crime Stoppers online reporting page.

This makes it sound like it could be something much worse

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1227294364949

A MAN hasn't been seen since being chased, assaulted and taken from his garden shed by up to four men a week ago.

BRENDAN Vollmost tried to escape his pursuers after they smashed into his car at a Sydney intersection on March 31.

Police say the 23-year-old fled to his home, but was followed into his backyard shed in South Windsor and assaulted by up to four men.
    Mr Vollmost was then carried from the property he shared with his girlfriend, put into a small white car and driven off.
    The labourer's bank account hasn't been touched, adding to the grave fears for Mr Vollmost's safety.
    "His family are extremely distraught and concerned for his welfare," Robbery and Serious Crime Squad boss Detective Superintendent Luke Moore said on Tuesday.
    There was blood at the crime scene, pointing to Mr Vollmost suffering serious injuries, he said.
    Mr Vollmost was in the car with friends when the other car - believed to be a Hyundai i30 - smashed into them.
    "It may well be that it was intentional, which of course is central to establishing why Mr Vollmost was assaulted and targeted," Det Supt Moore said.
    One friend followed Mr Vollmost as he ran through the backyard but was also assaulted.
    Mr Vollmost was known to police for minor drug matters and property offences.
    "Of course his background and associations are very important to our inquiry as well and we can't rule out that was part of the reason behind this," Det Supt Moore said.
    Mr Vollmost was placed on a two-year good behaviour bond in February for drug possession and driving offences.
    Investigators have asked panel beaters and smash repairers to be on the lookout for the white Hyundai i30 or similar vehicle involved in the crash and abduction on March 31.
    The car sustained front-end panel damage.
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-06-2015 at 10:09 PM.

& the NSW Police Facebook alert which will probably end up with far more dirt & bickering than any tabloid comment thread

https://m.facebook.com/nswpoliceforc...856185/?type=1

ETA Oooooh yeah. This one's a complete shitfight.

ETA & I missed his fb on my first search

https://m.facebook.com/volly91
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-06-2015 at 10:15 PM.

We have a few mutual friends, pretty sure I've never met him though. I hope he turns up soon !!!

Brendan Vollmost (23) was abducted from his home

This has to be drug related.

https://www.facebook.com/volly91?fref=ts

Relatives of a young man who was bashed and abducted from his home in Sydney's north-west have pleaded for help to "please bring this boy home to our family".

Brendan Vollmost, 23, has not been seen since March 31, when he returned to his home on Cox Street in South Windsor about 10.30pm.

Detectives say a group of men assaulted Mr Vollmost as he arrived home before they abducted him in a white hatchback, believed to be a Hyundai i30.

Police believe the white hatchback was involved in a collision with another car Mr Vollmost was travelling in just before his disappearance.

"Mr Vollmost has not been seen since [March 31] and police hold grave concerns for his welfare," police said in a statement.

Detectives from the robbery and serious crime squad have set up Strike Force Orander to investigate Mr Vollmost's disappearance. They will make a public appeal on Tuesday afternoon for anyone with information to come forward.

Mr Vollmost's aunt posted on Facebook: "Please people of Facebook please help me bring my boy home please".

Another family member wrote: "Anyone with information please bring this boy home to our family we love u buddy xx".
    Police said the white hatchback was last seen speeding down Cox Street in South Windsor about 10.30pm on March 31.

Detectives believe the vehicle has been damaged on the front driver's side panel near the headlight. The damage is believed to have occurred during the collision with the car Mr Vollmost was travelling in shortly before his abduction.

"Detectives would like to hear from any smash repairers who have been asked to repair a similar vehicle in the past week," police said.

Anyone with information has been urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit the Crime Stoppers online reporting page.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-ma...07-1mfoxp.html

no way. hazing ritual gone awry.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I thought there was a thread for this somewhere already ? :)

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    no way. hazing ritual gone awry.
    Hazing really isn't a thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I thought there was a thread for this somewhere already ? :)
    Sorry my bad - merged.

No probs, I also second the drugs theory

Damn. I can't see anything about him on the NSW Police page. Maybe they removed it? I missed all the juice😣
    Hope he is found. Alive.

Yeah it's gone. Interesting. Will see if it comes up if I search differently. They took William Tyrell's thread off their fb, but if you accessed it via a search engine instead you could still get in. Be back in a while ...

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah it's gone. Interesting. Will see if it comes up if I search differently. They took William Tyrell's thread off their fb, but if you accessed it via a search engine instead you could still get in. Be back in a while ...
    Ooh tricky 😊 I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    Ooh tricky �� I like it!
    Oops. I forgot to post after I checked. It's hidden if you go through the main NSWPol fb, but if you click the direct link ^^ up thread, you can still get in. Family posts were still there last night.

Thank you it worked. Holy moly that is a read...

Isn't it. They kept the William Tyrell one up like that too. I stil can't decide if they're clueless re privacy settings or they're doing it on purpose to monitor the comments.

There' still no news on Brendan. Hopefully the police know more than they're telling, it's alwys worse when you know there are kids waiting for mum or dad to come home to them

There's a fundraiser to get reward $$ together. The NSW govt will eventually put one up, but that can take a long time to happen. They won't do it until all leads are exhausted so I can understand family & friends not wanting to wait.

https://www.mycause.com.au/page/9235...anvollmosthome

I can't find any updates on Brendan at all. They're so close to the Hawkesbury River & the base of the Blue Mountains at Windsor. If they dumped him up the mountains he might never be found - look how long it took to find Garry Tweddle a relatively short distance from where he was last seen up there

View from Windsor

Further into the Blue Mountains (for scale, most of that green stuff is actually 50 - 100ft tall gum trees)

Gary Tweddle's thread

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...e-went-missing
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-15-2015 at 10:34 PM.

I have this feeling its biker related....if it is, they will never find him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I have this feeling its biker related....if it is, they will never find him.
    They had a lot of places around Kurrajong last time I was out there - which admittedly was quite a while ago. But yeah, this doesn't look good at all. Poor kids & family. I don't care what he did, I doubt very much it was either flogging or death-penalty worthy.

It's definitely gang related. They have released footage of the abduction

I keep checking for updates on this hoping they find him. His poor family.

From my experience, the folks here with video surveillance at home are usually shady as fuck so I reckon you're right about gang/bikey shit.

They didn't seem shy about touching the gate/car, you'd think there'd be prints.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    It's definitely gang related. They have released footage of the abduction

Hopefully this helps. I know it's dumb, but that one guy that stood by the car for the longest time had a distinct pattern on his pants. Maybe someone will see this and recognize him?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

?Blood Brothers? sought over the abduction and suspected murder of Brendan Vollmost

POLICE believe a group of men calling themselves the ?Blood Brothers? may be responsible for the alleged abduction and suspected murder of a Sydney man dragged from his backyard earlier this year.

Brendan Vollmost, 23, hasn?t been seen since he was beaten inside a shed at his South Windsor property and dragged into the back of a small vehicle on March 31.

Investigators have released CCTV footage of the moments before the attack which shows a station wagon pulling up into the driveway of Mr Vollmost?s home and the victim racing into the backyard.

Mr Vollmost tries to mount the gate but it comes crashing down as the group of men closes in.

Another vehicle can be seen parked on the street in front of the house with more men rushing in through the side gate.

Police believe the men in the footage ? who believe are a part of a group who go by the name ?Blood Brothers? ? could hold vital information about Mr Vollmost?s whereabouts.

Police don?t believe these men are part of an organised criminal gang, rather a group of friends in the area who have given themselves the gang-like name.

Robbery and Serious Crime Squad commander Detective Acting Superintendent Russell Oxford said someone knows the men involved.

?We have strong intelligence to suggest that those involved in Mr Vollmost?s abduction were current or past members of the Blood Brothers and we believe there are people in the community who know who these men are,? he said.

?We also believe people outside this core group have had some involvement in the commission in this offence, including the supply and disposal of the motor vehicle and direct dealings with Mr Vollmost.

?I would urge them to come forward now, or risk being charged with concealing information about a serious offence.?

Detectives found blood in the shed which led them to believe he was seriously injured before being taken from the home he shared with his girlfriend.

The victim, who was known to police for minor drug and property offences, was a passenger in a car involved in a collision with the small white car, believed to be a Hyundai i30, leading up to his abduction.

Police have been trying to determine if the car crashed into Mr Vollmost?s car intentionally and why he was the target of the attack.

At the time of his disappearance investigators called on any panel beaters in the area who may have been asked to fix a car similar to the one involved in the incident.

Mr Vollmost?s mother will join police today calling on anyone with information about her son?s abduction to come forward.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/...-1227401769863

Dunno why they're trying so hard not to call them a gang, which they clearly are.

So Brendan had at least 2 friends in his car? One who ran out the back with him & saw the attack & at least one who got a good long look at the big guy who made him stay in the car

- looks like the Western suburbs code of silence is still running strong. Some things never fucking change.

This is supposed to be the abduction car & the rego, so I'm assuming that if it hasn't ID'ed the attackers it means it was stolen & it's now missing too? It's probably in the Hawkesbury or shoved off the Blue Mountains.

NSW Police fb post about the vehicle - partner & best mate are posting

https://m.facebook.com/nswpoliceforc...2941249326185/

Interesting that they say there was a collision yet Brendan, the only one attacked wasn't the driver.

Edit actually ignore the car shit, it's 2 mths old & I have no idea what I'm doing. Obviously.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-04-2015 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Eek changed run to ran. I swear it was a typo & I don't speak Westie irl

Brendan's partner is in an online mother's group that I am part of. She was saying that the rest of the video shows him being carried ' unconscious or worse' from the house and she has been asked not to talk about the other people in the car.

Thread Information