Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Sam Emerson (17) took his own life at home

Re: Sam Emerson (17) took his own life at home

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=4744.msg186470#msg186470 date=1171388897]
    it's funny because i was going to slipknot shows when i was 15, back when shows were free just to draw a crowd.  when there were costumes instead of jumpsuits.  when "the rejects" were still cool.  

i saw them at ozzfest in '99 (?), my 15 seconds of fame if you will.  
    [/quote]

Ah, cool!  I think it's awesome when you see a local band who later becomes somewhat well known.  I love their masks and their music.  Yeah, I know that's pretty sick for a person my age.  When they did the video for 'Before I Forget', I was afraid they were going to start showing their faces.  Did they wear masks back when you saw them?

[quote author=mm123 link=topic=4744.msg187507#msg187507 date=1171416124]
    Ah, cool!  I think it's awesome when you see a local band who later becomes somewhat well known.  I love their masks and their music.  Yeah, I know that's pretty sick for a person my age.  When they did the video for 'Before I Forget', I was afraid they were going to start showing their faces.  Did they wear masks back when you saw them?
    [/quote]

not at first, that happened after corey joined the band.  stone sour was actually around before slipknot, i saw them on some late show a few months back.  that was nice to see.  back in the day they used to remind me of stabbing westward.  i feel old now, ha!

[quote author=mm123 link=topic=4744.msg182302#msg182302 date=1171149802]
    Congratulations on learning proper sentence structure and spelling!  You must have been born after your time.

All of us on here would like to know why someone who appears to be a decent guy would off himself.  Sometimes an acquaintance will show up on here giving us more details, and sometimes one will show up in attempt to bash us for discussing the death.  Typically the latter will speak in gibberish, so we have to look for a translator or try to guess what they are trying to say.

[/quote]

Thank you for the compliment.  I try to represent my generation in an educated fashion.  Although the keyboard cleaner comment later on is true, I'll be it disconcerning.  I work in a computer store at the moment and every time someone buys that canned air my register will ask if they are over 18.

Hand's down, Sam's a tool.  After reading tons of comments about this guy and how he thinks, that's my conclusion.  He was harassing this female in the end of January (29th or so, couldn't handle reading anymore of it) trying to get her to break up with her boyfriend and be with him.  She actually was nice to him and she should have just said "You know, you're crazy, stop commenting me" instead she nicely told him she's in love with "Alex" and she can't imagine herself with another man but Sam can be her best friend.

Sam has got serious issues, well, he had.  Constantly worrying about females and sex is pathetic.  Although lots of boys/children act like that.

How on earth did he get a gun?  Wasn't he more worried about what girl he's going to be with next and if the sex is better than all those other girls that broke his heart.  He should have logged offline and got a ah... well, a life!  He was 17, I mean come on.  Kids shouldn't have internet these days.

Thread Information