Thread: Kyle Perrin (22)

Kyle Perrin (22)

http://www.ericksonfuneralhome.com/darlington_obituaries.html
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1125705821&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=1234020420&ref=ts

Kyle Perrin of Darlington, WI

Kyle Perrin, age 22 of Darlington, WI, passed away Sunday, August 15, 2010. He was born October 4, 1987 in Darlington, WI, the son of William Bredeson and Paula Perrin. Kyle graduated from Darlington High School in 2006, where he went to state three years in track, was a regional wrestling champion, and will be remembered for his exciting wrestling matches. He also enjoyed playing football. He lived in Darlington most of his life and worked at Darlington Dairy Supply. Kyle was an avid outdoorsman who loved to hunt, fish, and ride his Harley. He was a member of Seven Oaks Archery Club and qualified for and competed in multiple national and state competitions. His greatest source of joy was spending time with his new born son, Easton. :(

Kyle is survived by his mother: Paula Perrin; his father: William (Sheila) Bredeson of Fayette, WI; his son: Easton James Perrin, four brothers: Zachary Zradicka of Blanchardville, WI, Dylan Perrin of Darlington, and Hunter and Beau Bredeson both of Fayette; maternal grandmother: Cheryl (Keith Helm) Burris of Darlington; paternal grandfather: Donald Bredeson of Fayette; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and countless friends in the community. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather: William Perrin and paternal grandmother: Diana Bredeson.

Mass of Christian Burial will be held Friday, August 20, 2010, at 11:00 A.M. at Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 104 East Harriett Street in Darlington with Rev. David Wanish of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Argyle officiating. Burial will be in Holy Rosary Cemetery in Darlington. A visitation will be held Thursday, August 19, 2010, from 4:00 P.M. until 8:00 P.M. at the church. A second less formal service celebrating Kyle’s life will be held at a later date. The Erickson Funeral Home in Darlington is serving the family. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.ericksonfuneralhome.com.

For those who prefer, a memorial fund has been established in Kyle’s name.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Re: Kyle Perrin (22)

Lots of sweet condolences left for him here:
    http://www.ericksonfuneralhome.com/condolences/Kyle%20Perrin.html

They are clearly a very blended family. Half siblings and step parents and all of that. This was on the FB page of the grandmother of Kyle's half brother:
    Guess it is time to say something here. My family is grieving big time. My grandson Zachary has an older brother Kyle. This is when love is much more than just a bloodline. We all lost Kyle Sunday night. Our love for each other and our deep faith in God is what will get us through this and sustain us. There are more of you who like Kyle have become step or half brothers and sisters or have married a granddaughter. Please understand that our love is covering you all. Nothing in your life will be too much for us to bear with you. Nothing will stop our loving you. We are here for you. Put this in your heart and keep it there. Never forget it. God will never stop loving you and neither will we. Zach and Dylan, all your brothers and sisters and cousins and aunts and uncles and grandmas are with you. Were hurting but we all have wonderful memories and more love that the world can contain. Gramma Lu
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001406090636&v=wall&ref= sgm

His half sister was asked by a friend how he died and she said they aren't sure. It was clearly sudden, but weird that no one ever updated the cause...

Strange that this is on his facebook the day he dies:his post and the replies, as well as the girlfriend is not mentioned in his obit, but he puts in a relationship on his facebook, looks like her facebook has a picture of him on it (but blocked can't see anymore)

Kyle William Perrin mommys a cheater!!August 15 at 10:31am via Facebook for BlackBerry · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)
    Desi Cotter Haha I think you watch to much teen mom for a guy
    August 15 at 1:03pmDesi Cotter Yes it is bs it shouldn't have been that way kyle was a great guy and will be miss a lot
    August 16 at 6:23amSammy Jo i didnt cheat on him.
    August 16 at 3:39pmDesi Cotter I didn't say that you did its just sad and sucks I'm really sorry sammy my thoughts and prayers go out to you and easton hugs to you guys
    August 16 at 4:05pm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001406090636&v=wall&ref= sgm#!/profile.php?id=638185678&v=wall

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

The original facebook that is listed seems to be wrong. The one HockeyMom linked is the right one because it has his surviving siblings on it. I was wondering why none of that dude's friends mentioned him or his death on their walls. I was so annoyed at them last night when I was reading all this shit. They seem so close, yet no one cares!!! Hmm, maybe because I was on the wrong facebook? :lol:
    Anyway, we should probably change the facebook above? There's pics of Easton on this one too. Poor baby. RIP Kyle, whatever happened to you...

Thread Information