Thread: Eric J. Baeten (19)

Eric J. Baeten (19)

Eric J. Baeten

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20100819/GPG010301/8190590/Baeten-Eric-J-
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1125705821&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000038410609&ref=search

Eric J. Baeten, 19, New Franken, died Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2010. He was born Aug. 15, 1991, in Green Bay, to Carey and Marcia (Lepianka) Baeten. Eric was a 2010 graduate of Luxemburg- Casco High School. His enjoyments included farming, his truck, his many collections and spending time with his friends.

Survivors include his parents, Carey and Marcia Baeten, New Franken; six brothers, and four sisters, Sara (Steve) Barron, Oostburg; Victor Baeten, Milwaukee; Adam (friend, Jessica) Baeten, Joseph (friend, Annie) Baeten, Perry Baeten, Barbra Baeten, Matthew Baeten, Lisa Baeten, Bernard "Barney" Baeten, Angela Baeten, all of New Franken; his maternal grandparents, Joseph and June Lepianka, Pound; aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends.

He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Bernard and Lorraine Baeten.

Friends may call at the McMAHON FUNERAL HOME, LUXEMBURG, 3:30 to 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 20, 2010. Closing prayer service 8 p.m. with Pat Ratajczak, Pastoral Associate. Visitation will continue between 9 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. Saturday at St. Kilian Church, New Franken. Funeral 10:30 a.m. at the Church with Rev. Wm. O'Brien officiating. Burial in St. Kilian Cemetery, New Franken.

A special thank you is extended to the Brown County Officers, Ron Cody of the Brown County Medical Examiners Office, Chirstine Kaiver, in addition Eric's friends especially Kyle and the Sconzert family for all your kindness and support during our difficult time.

Online messages of support for the Baeten family may be e-mailed to McMahonfh@centurytel.net.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Re: Eric J. Baeten (19)

This is another one of his pages:
    http://farmersforthefuture.ning.com/profile/EricBaeten
    This is taken from it:
    I want a good size dairy for me to handle and to pay the bills and still have money for myself. I want a farm with no less than 150 acres to start with but I do want to get up to like 300 to 600 in the future for my future farm. I do like milking cows but I might get hispanics to milk the cows for me because I don't think I can do all the other farm work and then milk. I don't want to hire to many people to work on my farm. Maybe someday I'll have my future kids help me on the farm like I do with my parents today.
    And this girl apparently had it pretty bad for him, although he had a GF named Rena:

The very next update on this page is this chick is "in a relationship."

Still no cause of death, but looking...

Thread Information