Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ryan J. Truckor (24) passed away tragically at home

Ryan J. Truckor (24) passed away tragically at home

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007...ically_at_home

Geeze, another young guy with a baby... It's so hard to understand why they do this. I mean I know having a kid doesn't make you immune to depression but it seems like it would give you hope for the future and something to look forward to. Definitely a reason to live. So sad. Sounds like an interesting guy, too.

Re: Ryan J. Truckor (24) passed away tragically at home

[quote author=pixelcat13 link=topic=4738.msg181604#msg181604 date=1171064364]
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007...ically_at_home

Geeze, another young guy with a baby... It's so hard to understand why they do this. I mean I know having a kid doesn't make you immune to depression but it seems like it would give you hope for the future and something to look forward to. Definitely a reason to live. So sad. Sounds like an interesting guy, too.
    [/quote]

My kid keeps me on the straight and narrow (well, most of the time!)
    I don't enter into mental warfare with morons.  It's immoral and unethical.  They have no ammunition.  AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII  

So sad, I feel so sorry for the little girl and her mother.  :-(

Journey is a beautiful name. 

I think this guy was a bit confused:

About me:
    well a lot has changed over time and i'm getting back to being me again. sorry to all my hippie friends, i don't hate you, i'm just not a fucking hippie. yes i smoke, no i don't go on tour, yes i listen to the GD and bob marley, no i don't listen to any other hippie shit. i'm an old school metal head turned raver for a few years. as for now, i'm a dad, and want to be a husband. i'm not asking for everything, i just want enough. enough to me is my child, a wife, a job, and a home.

I know, I couldn't tell if the girlfriend was on myspace but I don't have an account so I can only look at the first page of the profiles. Anyone else know? That baby in the picture is little. I think the girlfriend is the mom, right? It's been a long day so maybe I'm just being dense?

The dude had AWESOME taste in music!!

Interesting comment from a friend:

Feb 6 2007 11:35A

i havent seen you in such a long time and it seems sad but i didnt miss you until i heard the news. we didnt always agree on things and i really liked that. you are missed.

It's totally honest, and I like that.

Yeah, looks like he had lots of friends and people who loved him. And he was past the teenage angst stage. I just don't get some of these suicides but I guess you can never tell what's going on in someone else's head. And I do remember my early twenties as being a pretty confused time. I just think this is so sad, he seems like he was a smart and really loved guy and just wanted what everyone wants- love, family and some security. Wonder what got in the way, he was pretty close to having everything he wanted.

I wonder if HE sent out a myspace bulletin or if it was a friend who sent one out after his death:

Left in Ryan's comments:

omg, I'm soo sorry, I've been having the worst day ever and reading that bullitun just pushed me to the edge, I'm so sorry, I wish I could have hung out with you the day Kat and I were at the mall! I didnt know you very well but you made a huge difference in my . . .

He was a babe.  That makes it so much more tragic.  And he was so close to home, too.

RIP Ryan.
    Bisexual black female<br />in search of straight male<br />for love relationship<br />...long walks on the beach<br />...a good book in front of the fire<br />..and lots and lots of anal sex<br />--send photo--

[quote author=SuzySteamboat link=topic=4738.msg181677#msg181677 date=1171069348]
    He was a babe.&nbsp; That makes it so much more tragic.&nbsp; And he was so close to home, too.

RIP Ryan.
    [/quote]

&nbsp; Oh yeah...He was smokin'!!!&nbsp; I saw where in 2001 he had advertised seeking an apprenticeship as a piercer anywhere in the United States.&nbsp; Looks like he knew in which direction he wanted to go from age 18 (the add being six years old), so something drastic must have happened to derail his dreams.&nbsp; The comment on his page sounds as if he maybe had gotten involved with a group of individuals who perhaps weren't the best of influences on him and he was trying to break away from them.&nbsp; What a waste of what appears to be a truly unique yet down-to-earth (and totally hot) guy.&nbsp; And how adorable are his girlfriend and that baby?!?!

R.I.P. Ryan

Are y'all kidding me?&nbsp; That dude was not hot.&nbsp; He was kinda cute in the one pic when he was 19 but he went downhill from there.&nbsp; Not to mention&nbsp; that is the nappiest (not in a good natty way) set of &quot;dreads&quot; (if you can even call what had dreads) that I've seen in a long time.

How bizarre to have to justify what music you listen to, not since I was a teen have people described themselves in terms of music 'types'.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4738.msg182037#msg182037 date=1171125243]
    Are y'all kidding me?&nbsp; That dude was not hot.&nbsp; He was kinda cute in the one pic when he was 19 but he went downhill from there.&nbsp; Not to mention&nbsp; that is the nappiest (not in a good natty way) set of &quot;dreads&quot; (if you can even call what had dreads) that I've seen in a long time.
    [/quote]

For once I disagree.

He was hot!&nbsp; Gorgeous eyes.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4738.msg182037#msg182037 date=1171125243]
    [/quote]

Totally agree..I've seen white people pull off dreads correctly..and his looked like complete chaos. Can't believe we're discussing how he looked..but hey the girls get it all the time so....

and OMG new smilies!

[quote author=christine k link=topic=4738.msg182044#msg182044 date=1171125895]

For once I disagree.

He was hot!&nbsp; Gorgeous eyes.
    [/quote]You guys see something I don't.&nbsp; Gorgeous eyes?&nbsp; No way.&nbsp; They are droopy.&nbsp; Anyway.&nbsp; RIP Ryan some people think you are hot but you did leave a gorgeous little girl (who has gorgeous eyes).

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=4738.msg182043#msg182043 date=1171125699]
    How bizarre to have to justify what music you listen to, not since I was a teen have people described themselves in terms of music 'types'.
    [/quote]

Are you referring to this?&nbsp; yes i listen to the GD and bob marley, no i don't listen to any other hippie shit. i'm an old school metal head turned raver for a few years

I think it's because music is very important in some people's lives.&nbsp; Many people can get an understanding of others because of their music tastes if music defines their lives. It's not as important to some as it is to others.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[/quote]&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I was scared when I saw his pic.&nbsp; His baby is adorable.&nbsp; This is so sad.&nbsp; I wonder what drove him to the edge?

[/quote] i dont think he's hot either.&nbsp; :rockon:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=4738.msg182043#msg182043 date=1171125699]
    How bizarre to have to justify what music you listen to, not since I was a teen have people described themselves in terms of music 'types'.[/quote]

I agree.&nbsp; It would be one thing if one were a musician and they defined themselves by the music the made, but other than that I find it extremely lame.

Femme was right (cursed again!), he has droopy eyes.

But I like his beard/moustache thingy.&nbsp; Looks good on him.

[quote author=christine k link=topic=4738.msg185122#msg185122 date=1171314479]
    Femme was right (cursed again!), he has droopy eyes.

But I like his beard/moustache thingy.&nbsp; Looks good on him.
    [/quote]

I've said it before, I'll say it again: droopy eyes, ratty dreads, WHATEVER - he was a cutie.&nbsp; (I originally spelled that word &quot;cutey&quot;, and spell check didn't even catch it).
    Bisexual black female<br />in search of straight male<br />for love relationship<br />...long walks on the beach<br />...a good book in front of the fire<br />..and lots and lots of anal sex<br />--send photo--

[quote author=SuzySteamboat link=topic=4738.msg185170#msg185170 date=1171316072]
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: droopy eyes, ratty dreads, WHATEVER - he was a cutie.&nbsp; (I originally spelled that word &quot;cutey&quot;, and spell check didn't even catch it).
    [/quote]my spell check corrected cutie as &quot;cootie&quot;&nbsp;

[quote author=SuzySteamboat link=topic=4738.msg185170#msg185170 date=1171316072]
    [/quote]

:rockon:&nbsp; I like guys with that whole grunge look going on...Plus droopy or not, his eyes look very introspective and soulful.&nbsp;

Yeah, if he were alive..... &nbsp; (a couple of times, in fact&nbsp; )

Thread Information