Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Glendon Gouker (39) and his sister Michele (29) beat Ethan Walton to death and raped Ethan's girlfriend

Glendon Gouker (39) and his sister Michele (29) beat Ethan Walton to death and raped Ethan's girlfriend

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010/09/16/Glendon_Gouker_(39)_and_his_sister_Michele_(29)_be at_Ethan_Walton_to_death_and_raped_Ethan_s_girlfri end

It could have been a drug beef gone bad. Or it could have been a plotline from a Rob Zombie movie, where a sister helps her sex offender brother hold a young woman captive for his sexual pleasure. Either way, something very twisted went down outside Prague, Oklahoma...

With the help of his sister, Glendon Gouker beat a man to death and then repeatedly raped his girlfriend
    ​It began last week, when 19-year-old Ethan Walton and his 20-year-old girlfriend went to the home of Glendon Gouker to discuss the possibility of buying some property. Walton went into the home as the woman waited in the car.

At some point, Glendon's sister, 29-year-old Michele Gouker, approached the car asking the woman to come to a shed out back. Michele wanted her to be "a witness," the woman would later say. She assumed she had to witness the signing of some paperwork.

When she reached the shed, she saw Walton unconscious on the floor. That's when Glendon Gouker decided to rape her repeatedly.

She was then taken into the house where she was tied to a bed. Over the next several hours, Michele would appear in the room to make sure she was still secured.

Though details remain sketchy, the woman somehow managed to untie herself and grab a kitchen knife. She stabbed Michele Gouker in the hand, then jumped out a window, running naked and bleeding through a field until she arrived at a neighbor's house, where they called police.

The Goukers, not particularly smart kidnappers, were still at home when cops arrived. Walton was found bludgeoned to death and stuffed inside a 55-gallon drum.

Police still aren't certain of a motive. They found a small amount of narcotics on the property, so the case could be drug related. But Glendon Gouker is also listed as a sex offender for a previous conviction.

The Goukers have both been arrested for kidnapping and murder, with additional charges set to be filed sometime this week.
    http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/09/glendon_michele_gouker_kill_te.php (Sep 14th, 2010)

Re: Glendon Gouker (39) and his sister Michele (29) beat Ethan Walton to death and raped Ethan's girlfriend

Her Myspace default picture has some cute kids. 

Sick and stupid people. 
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Re: Glendon Gouker (39) and his sister Michele (29) beat Ethan Walton to death and raped Ethan's girlfriend

911 call-
    For audio: http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-prague-murder-suspects-story,0,4359293.story

PRAGUE, OK -- For an 18-year-old girl it was a frantic call to 911 after she was allegedly kidnapped, tied up and sexually assaulted on a rural piece of property near the town of Prague. "He put his hand around my mouth and he told me if I made a sound that he was going to kill me and he pulled out a black gun and he put it to my head," said the victim.
    The terrifying ordeal was all part of a murder plot to kill her 19-year-old boyfriend Ethan Walton who was trying to sell $30,000 worth of land to his neighbor Glendon Gouker and his sister Michele.

Dispatcher: "Where did they take Ethan to?" Victim: "The last time I saw him he was in the shed, in a white shed and Glen has the door locked, and Ethan was under a pile of rubble."

According to an affidavit detectives, would later find Ethan's body in a 55-gallon drum, and investigators say they never would have found him if his girlfriend didn't make a daring escape and call 911 from a neighbors house.

However, her ordeal wasn't over once she got inside the woman's home.

Victim: "Someone is here. Oh my God, someone's here. It's Glen. Glen's here, Oh my God." Dispatcher: "He's there." Neighbor: "Get in the closet now!" Victim: "I'm hiding in the closet, okay? He's going to kill here. He's going kill Caroline (the neighbor), she needs to shoot him on sight. I'm getting my knife back out."

Somehow the neighbor convinced Glendon Gouker that the victim wasn't there and kept her hidden in the closet until deputies arrived.

Officials say the Gouker's did have two children inside the home during the attacks, and those kids have now been placed with other family members.

They Goukers are scheduled to be back in court on Thursday.

Whoa...what a freak set of siblings.  That neighbor is luck she didn't get killed.

Crazy, anyone have pics of the perps?

What a nightmare. That neighbor is so lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=LostSouls link=topic=26947.msg1714423#msg1714423 date=1284473680]
    Her Myspace default picture has some cute kids. 

Sick and stupid people. 
    [/quote]

The two kids are the sister's 4 yr old twins who were home at the time.

[quote author=moosella link=topic=26947.msg1714593#msg1714593 date=1284492369]
    The two kids are the sister's 4 yr old twins who were home at the time.
    [/quote]

Well hopefully,fingers crossed, they will be placed somewhere safe and in less of a crazy environment.  Having a change to be normal and happy. 

Rip Ethan

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

One of her friends on Myspace is married to a cop and works for the county dispatch. This friend also has the same last name as her, so I was thinking maybe the guy's brother is a cop...? Maybe a cousin or something...?

Any luck on pics/pages for Ethan? I've searched and found nothing.

What a couple of whackjobs. RIP Ethan, and man, I hope "they" find a good home for those poor babies.

Thats some Texas Chainsaw Massacre crap there. That whole family is messed up

What sick fucks.... I hope that the guy is Raped repeatedly in prison

Marking... truly fucked up... if I was the victim I would have been in hysterics I think. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Senior Member DarknessDestitute's Avatar

I have to give mad props to the girlfriend that was able to untie herself and stab the sick sister as she escaped to the neighbors. I mean let's be honest, most the time someone does this in scary, horror films. So kudos to you! F you Goukers

Re: Glendon Gouker (39) and his sister Michele (29) beat Ethan Walton to death and raped Ethan's gir

[quote author=moosella link=topic=26947.msg1714429#msg1714429 date=1284475339]
    Somehow the neighbor convinced Glendon Gouker that the victim wasn't there and kept her hidden in the closet until deputies arrived.[/quote]

Wonder what he said to her? "Excuse me, Caroline? I'm looking for a rape victim that was tied up in my house. She was a naked teenager weilding a knife she used to stab my demented sister. Is she here? Well, if you see her, give me a call. This could get me in a lot of trouble, ya know."
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

Re: Glendon Gouker (39) and his sister Michele (29) beat Ethan Walton to death and raped Ethan's gir

This is Michele's facebook, though it's pretty locked down.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000580672795

I have to agree with others this shit is pretty fucked up.

The killer's mom is in serious denial:

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13129248

Mother of Pottawatomie Murder Suspect Says Son Acted in Self-Defense

RAGUE, Oklahoma -- The mother of a man accused of murdering and stuffing another man into a container is speaking out for her son, saying his actions were in self-defense.

Pottawatomie County Deputies said they found 19-year-old Ethan Walker dead, handcuffed in a sealed 55 gallon drum Wednesday night. Investigators said Walker was handcuffed, his feet were taped together and he had major head injuries.

Investigators found Walker after a nude woman ran to a nearby home for help saying she was sexually assaulted and her boyfriend had been murdered.

Deputies arrested 39-year-old Glendon Gouker and his sister, Michelle, for the crimes. Authorities said Walker had been trying to sell Gouker a piece of property.

&quot;It was done yesterday morning. The family knew that Ethan had agreed to a price Glendon offered him and paperwork was done and signed yesterday morning,&quot; said Penny Veitenheime, Glendon Gouker's mother.

Veitenheime said she spoke to her son several times Wednesday and everything sounded fine, until Thursday morning.

&quot;He called and said, 'Mama get an attorney.' He said, 'He came back to rob me.' He said, 'Get Michelle out of here. She had nothing to do with this,'&quot; Veitenheime said.

Veitenheime said she believes her son and stepdaughter Michelle Gouker fought back after a home invasion by Walton and his girlfriend and likely got scared when Walton died.

Veitenheime said her son told her it was self-defense.

&quot;He says Ethan was coming to rob him, to demand more money for the property. All the papers had already been signed early Wednesday. It was already a done deal,&quot; Glenda Gouker said.

But investigators said there are still many unanswered questions.

&quot;Our theory on that is home invasions, you don't cuff and tape them and put them in a 55 gallon drum and seal it and tie them naked to a bed,&quot; said Capt. J.T. Palmer, Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Office.

Veitenheime said her son's next court date is in about a week, which is when he's expected to be charged with first-degree murder.

The female victim's name has not been released.

That mom should change her name to &quot;Sherlock Holmes.&quot; What she says makes total sense

Huh. Raping in self defense. Interesting.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

i remember hearing about this sick shit.&nbsp; self defense? really?&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

&quot;Mama, get me an attorney&quot;

I read this yesterday and am still giggling about it today.&nbsp; I doubt someone capable of beating another human being to death and cramming them in a barrel calls his Mother &quot;Mama&quot;.&nbsp; I would also put money on a bet that he did not use the word &quot;attorney&quot;.&nbsp; I bet Mama was watching the Waltons when she was called for a comment.&nbsp; &quot;Mama, oh Mama, I done something bad, Mama.&nbsp; Mama, break into your change jar and hire me an attorney.&quot;

For the record, that is the ONLY part of this story that makes me giggle.&nbsp; RIP Ethan.&nbsp;

Maybe if AIDS is a weapon.

The mom is a dumbass to say it was self-defense.

Going with the old &quot;Stuffed in a Barrel Defense&quot; is he?

Yeah, probably should've consulted an attorney before coming up with that one. But let's humor him and say he was justified in killing the guy in self-defense. How does he then explain the rape and kidnapping charges?

Hey guys, for some reason Ethan is also listed as having a different name.
    His obituary has him listed as Ethan James Dorand Kline. This page has his obit and pic but I suck with computers and couldnt figure out how to post his pic. But doing a google search for that name turns up some stuff. Horrible people t do this. RIP Ethan.

http://www.news-star.com/obituaries/x2125232673/Ethan-James-Dorand-Kline

Thread Information