Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to or not.

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=26942.msg1717313#msg1717313 date=1284764343]
    Who wants to send his link to the secret service? I bet he's gone within a week.    :lol:
    [/quote]

he is going to go shoot up a mall or something someday... That is some scary shit right there.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to

If it's from a book, it appears to be one that HE is writing- or at least participating in writing:
    Employers

* Writer - "The Rig Edda" - the proto-Ario-German "bible"

*ETA- I sent a FB message to one of his more "normal" looking friends....asking if he is for real. I sent it from an anonymous FB page I created a long time ago. I don't know if it was the right thing to do or not, but I am anxious about the reply.

mydeathspace

Reporting him to the Secret Service would be much more fun than reporting him to the FB police. 

I was looking around on the SS website (http://www.secretservice.gov/field_offices.shtml) and I don't see a "report" area, just phone numbers for various field offices. I have a 10 minute walk home from the train, maybe I can call them up. But at the same time, I don't want to be on some freaky list that will get me strip searched everytime I go to the airport.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=26942.msg1717350#msg1717350 date=1284767095]
    Reporting him to the Secret Service would be much more fun than reporting him to the FB police. 

I was looking around on the SS website (http://www.secretservice.gov/field_offices.shtml) and I don't see a "report" area, just phone numbers for various field offices. I have a 10 minute walk home from the train, maybe I can call them up. But at the same time, I don't want to be on some freaky list that will get me strip searched everytime I go to the airport.
    [/quote]

Absolutely. As far as my message though...I just wanted to get a feel for whether he is for serious. You know? I totally hope she says he is batshit or something.

deliberate_misuse

Here's a good read:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623229559&v=wall

mydeathspace

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=26942.msg1717351#msg1717351 date=1284767223]
    Absolutely. As far as my message though...I just wanted to get a feel for whether he is for serious. You know? I totally hope she says he is batshit or something.
    [/quote]

The Secret Service website sucks. I reported him to the CIA instead. lulz.

mydeathspace

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=26942.msg1717356#msg1717356 date=1284767468]
    Here's a good read:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623229559&v=wall
    [/quote]

Bitter, table of one!

neither of these idiots can spell bullet correctly

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=26942.msg1717382#msg1717382 date=1284769504]
    neither of these idiots can spell bullet correctly
    [/quote]

and oddly enough alot of people spell soul (spirit one) like sole (bottom of foot)  and best yet.. commit they spell cummit.

And addopted in stead of adopted and parent's instead of parents, etc etc ad infinitum.
    People are tools. You're gonna make yourself crazy trying to fix it all.  

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=26942.msg1717343#msg1717343 date=1284766267]
    If it's from a book, it appears to be one that HE is writing- or at least participating in writing:

*ETA- I sent a FB message to one of his more "normal" looking friends....asking if he is for real. I sent it from an anonymous FB page I created a long time ago. I don't know if it was the right thing to do or not, but I am anxious about the reply.
    [/quote]

did you ever get a response?

[quote author=muzz link=topic=26942.msg1721155#msg1721155 date=1285230710]
    did you ever get a response?
    [/quote]

Exactly this:

He is a homeless Paranoid schizophrenic in San Diego. Nothing he says is reality. It is all in his mind. The only reason I am on his page is because I'm his sister, and it's the only way he can contact me. Just defriend him. Nothing he is saying is real.

http://i.imgur.com/jxFtK.gif

...lol

This is a nice tool to find those with similar interests.  :roll:

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Haha. I just wrote some bitch and told her to get cancer. I wonder if this will be any fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26942.msg1722789#msg1722789 date=1285534366]
    Haha. I just wrote some bitch and told her to get cancer. I wonder if this will be any fun.
    [/quote]

:2huh:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26942.msg1722820#msg1722820 date=1285539992]
    :2huh:
    [/quote]
    What? She had something up I found offensive. Fuck her and her stupid kids.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26942.msg1722849#msg1722849 date=1285542869]
    [/quote]

Was it something offensive about cancer? Or was that just a random punishment for offending you? You've offended me a million times but I've never wished you would get cancer. Hell, there's nobody on this board I've ever wished that about. I have wished some would randomly die, but I didn't get specific about how.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26942.msg1722851#msg1722851 date=1285543328]
    Was it something offensive about cancer? Or was that just a random punishment for offending you? You've offended me a million times but I've never wished you would get cancer. Hell, there's nobody on this board I've ever wished that about. I have wished some would randomly die, but I didn't get specific about how.
    [/quote]
    You need better aim.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26942.msg1722852#msg1722852 date=1285543602]
    You need better aim.
    [/quote]

Cancer seems too awful and too likely to actually happen to wish it on someone. I'd rather wish they die in a fire or get eaten by hogs.

[/quote]
    Did she have a million statuses about how her baby pooped and it was so cute?

[quote author=HeyyyMan link=topic=26942.msg1722855#msg1722855 date=1285543771]
    Did she have a million statuses about how her baby pooped and it was so cute?
    [/quote]

Probably one status about her new baby she had just given birth to would do it for Ron.

wow ron.  why would you say that?  what did she say that was so hurtful to you?

[/quote]
    FUCK YOU TOO!!

oh wait, you werent talking to me.  :oops:

who was it? anyone we know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=26942.msg1722858#msg1722858 date=1285544104]
    wow ron.  why would you say that?  what did she say that was so hurtful to you?
    [/quote]

She said she didn't like his tie.

Thread Information