Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to or not.

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to or not.

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=26942.msg1714565#msg1714565 date=1284490233]
    :2huh:

WTF? How is it that none of her friends are freaking out on her?
    [/quote]

I kept looking at it and I realized she is quoting someone named "J." Still gross, though...lol
    Balls.

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to or not.

Mmabore Veg Thema Snap..My momz probbly thinkin I hav siphilis or herpes coz I hav 'flu sores' on my mouth..She'd neva ask me straight out coz she heard a rumour I was gay a few yrs back..Cute..

Ap Santiago LOOK WHAT TYASIA HAD TO SAY TO MY NIGGA FRANK:First off u talkin bout i got herpes neva a day in my lyfe boo if i do than so do everybody else that was suckin my man dick ur bytches juss mad cuz he claimin my baby i always kno who my kids father is

Nel Takenbythebestmaneva Rivers boi ol' boi...4 u dumb ass niggas , quit tryna add me cuz i dnt want cha !!! i have herpes n da mouth , im sexually active & i'll giv u ne STD u can think of #SO LEAVE ME THEE HELL AONE !! LMAO

Evan Wee-woo Baker  Just found out I got genital herpes yall... this sucks!

mydeathspace

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=26942.msg1715241#msg1715241 date=1284574667]
    Evan Wee-woo Baker  Just found out I got genital herpes yall... this sucks!
    [/quote]

I think this is my new favorite!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/bakerboi2?v=wall&ref=ts

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=26942.msg1715332#msg1715332 date=1284579240]
    I think this is my new favorite!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/bakerboi2?v=wall&ref=ts
    [/quote]

Are those the baby mommas that are so concerned?

Also a favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

mydeathspace

While searching "herpes", I can across this person's profile. Check out all her status updates. WTF?! hahahha

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508310573&v=wall

5 minutes ago via Text Message  Jamie Mitchell-Harris I love vagina breath ! :) xxxx

6 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone

:2eyesbleed:

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=26942.msg1715343#msg1715343 date=1284579650]
    While searching "herpes", I can across this person's profile. Check out all her status updates. WTF?! hahahha

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508310573&v=wall

[/quote]

She must be related to Neeny.  All her posts are about her butt and stuff.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

I don't think they're nearly as funny when they are clearly hijacked by a "friend."

i love this new site...... :lol:

"Nigger Obama" is very popular with white people in the South it seems.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=26942.msg1716561#msg1716561 date=1284688739]
    "Nigger Obama" is very popular with white people in the South it seems.
    [/quote]
    Shocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I couldn't find facebook rants and raves.

The response to this was, Nicole, how the FUCK did you make it to adulthood. This is from a 1000+ post secret thread spawned by some fucker who sent a message to everyone in his fb list (550+). Most of it is this badly written, and almost all of it is butthurt assholes who want to UNSUBSCRIBE. Not gonna happen.

I think I'm gonna search "Sex Justin Beiber"

See what happens

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

I even commented and didn't realize you had already searched herpes. These were hilarious:

This chick is for Ron.

Although this is the same chick:

I just put mydeathspace into the bar and found this guy...Apparently we've fallen off his radar. 

butthole pleasures and shit stain balls????

mydeathspace

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=26942.msg1716701#msg1716701 date=1284705922]
    I just put mydeathspace into the bar and found this guy...Apparently we've fallen off his radar. 

[/quote]

Damn you Tim Joy!!

I just had to state that even though I know what this thread is about the title always makes me a little  :2huh:.

:lol:

Carry on.
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Damion Wilmoth funcking nigger steal my phone n oaks at cabellas i swear to fucking god i hate ppl this week cant gett any fucking worse rite now i hate all black ppl with a fucking passion

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1328049112&v=wall

Lexy Dancer so over it, one more loser calls me a slut I'm going to quit this for good

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001243236877&v=wall

Monica Lovering im a slut i hate myself i fucked my sisters baby daddy mike will never forgive me now
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1248625328&v=wall
    (Read the entire page) :lol:

-Sorry, I don't know/too lazy to copy the actual images

Benjamin Ezell You know the biggest mistake of my life was dating a whore. And she needs to do us all a favor and kill herself. And does she keep likin my status. Ugly slut

:lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

mydeathspace

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=26942.msg1716999#msg1716999 date=1284744935]
    Damion Wilmoth funcking nigger steal my phone n oaks at cabellas i swear to fucking god i hate ppl this week cant gett any fucking worse rite now i hate all black ppl with a fucking passion

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1328049112&v=wall
    [/quote]

Looks like Gramdmama owned him:

mydeathspace

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to

[quote author=aphaziak link=topic=26942.msg1716960#msg1716960 date=1284742617]
    I just had to state that even though I know what this thread is about the title always makes me a little  :2huh:.
    [/quote]

Changed the Subject of this thread.

Sorry J. Couldn't have the former thread title show up repeatedly in my browser at work.

Re: Openbook: Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to

OH this was a bad bad idea... now out of boredom... I am pming random people to correct their spelling errors... who knew being a bitch could be so much fun...

oh wow... someone please tell me this is from a book or movie or something.. if not... dude needs serious help

http://www.facebook.com/Osreik?v=wall#!/Osreik?v=wall

mydeathspace

[quote author=muzz link=topic=26942.msg1717309#msg1717309 date=1284764169]
    oh wow... someone please tell me this is from a book or movie or something.. if not... dude needs serious help

[/quote]

Who wants to send his link to the secret service? I bet he's gone within a week.    :lol:

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=26942.msg1717313#msg1717313 date=1284764343]
    Who wants to send his link to the secret service? I bet he's gone within a week.    :lol:
    [/quote]
    dude, just wow.

Os Rik
    Yeah, that stupid niger, is told by the Jews, kill people is your way out. Ok. The Niger tries to frame and thinks that he will be the Niger Messiah. Jews call him Pharoah. But he is a niger, white race hater, who loves to fuck white boys. Perfect match for Jesus, who likes to eat white boys.

Since when did Jesus start eating white meat?
    about an hour ago

[quote author=muzz link=topic=26942.msg1717309#msg1717309 date=1284764169]

[/quote]

Absolutely insane. And he's part of a group on Yahoo of 98 members with the following description:

Odin and his religion is the father of those that speak Indo-European languages. He migrated from his landing spot on "Airavarta" on earth and the All father peopled the earth with his Airya offspring.

Odin had a relgious book called the Rig Edda, which due to it sanctity and the power it gives to those who read it, was only passed on orally, not wanting non airyans to obtain this power. Vestiages of this lost tradition is explicated in all Indo-European religion. The Rig Edda is the true Theosophic doctrine.

Blot Offerings to Gutthiuda Hamaraz can be offered to the man who reconstructed the Ur Aryan religion: Paypal @ gutthiuda_hamaraz@yahoo.com

Gutthiuda Hamaraz means Godpeople's Hammer (which is the Rig Edda). Ariosophy, Armanism.
    Yea, really don't think he's kidding. :|

But I can't help it .... "Nigers".

Thread Information