Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Noobs ask: A place for your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    How come you stalk mentally impaired and ill people?

If you don't like the site, nobody is forcing you to stay here. I find it hilarious that not just one , but TWO of your members took the time to register for an account just to point out how "creepy" you think we are . And in addition suggested starting our very own thread on your site. We're flattered You love us! You really really love us!
    Ya you guys are pretty interesting (if a bit creepy). I'd like to know more about you and why you stalk dead people.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    I can't speak for everyone else here, but I enjoy this forum because it allows me to pay respects and mourn for the deceased.

This forum also normalizes the process of death and dying by having it as a main point of discussion. American culture has a tendency to skirt the topic, so I find it refreshing coming to a forum with others to talk about death so candidly.
    Don't bother. They're trolling for hahas. I think it's hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    I can't speak for everyone else here, but I enjoy this forum because it allows me to pay respects and mourn for the deceased.

This forum also normalizes the process of death and dying by having it as a main point of discussion. American culture has a tendency to skirt the topic, so I find it refreshing coming to a forum with others to talk about death so candidly.
    Do you really think digging up somebody's metaphorical skeletons and investigating their life is a form of paying respects? It's a stranger you've never met.... why would you mourn them?

It feels more like you guys are pushing your way into a very private and traumatic period in the lives of their surviving loved ones. Nobody would appreciate weird internet strangers digging into the past of their recently deceased family that is absolutely mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Don't bother. They're trolling for hahas. I think it's hilarious.
    Are you really so far gone that you think "Hey stalking dead people is kinda weird isn't it?" is an unfair question?

Sorry for double posting.

you can't really stalk dead people, they're pretty stationary. I'm just way too lazy to stalk live ones?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    you can't really stalk dead people, they're pretty stationary. I'm just way too lazy to stalk live ones?
    What about the families, bro? Dead peeps can't see it or respond so it doesn't affect them. The families tho, shitty enough that their loved one just died...

These guys are trolls from a forum that seeks out unbalanced people, pretends to befriend them, and then tries to nudge them towards suicide, so do yourselves a favor and don't engage and please don't be dumb and think you can 'break through' by inviting them to private message with you.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    These guys are trolls from a forum that seeks out unbalanced people, pretends to befriend them, and then tries to nudge them towards suicide, so do yourselves a favor and don't engage and please don't be dumb and think you can 'break through' by inviting them to private message with you.
    I am literally just asking why you stalk dead people. So far one person has replied with an understandable answer ; that she wants to understand the psychology of suicides better. But since your site does not focus on suicides she clearly doesn't speak for the majority of you.

All I've gotten is "no you guys are weirder" and "you're trolls" and "I want to mourn random strangers". This shit is weird and bizarre and if you think a normal person can even come close to understanding it then I really don't know what to tell you.

I am sorry that you didn't get to be around to meet Heartbreaker, a former member. You all would have had a mutually beneficial relationship, I think.

I genuinely don't understand what there is to be gained and am just asking for explanations. This is the place for noob questions, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket Von Chirp View Post
    I genuinely don't understand what there is to be gained and am just asking for explanations. This is the place for noob questions, isn't it?
    I came to this site to discuss specific murder cases, some solved, some still unsolved, some not murders after all. I've stayed because I enjoy my fellow posters. I'm sure that's not really the explanation you are hoping for but I don't quite grasp why you would mock mentally handicapped and mentally ill strangers either so I'm calling it a draw and moving on to other posts.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

boom chika pow wow
    Last edited by beli; 07-12-2016 at 07:51 AM.

Personnaly I'm just curious about dead people. Why judge? We are still human (mostly).

I have an article I wanted to post that just happened this morning.But theres no info out on the ppl in the article just yet.So do I wait until I have all the info or post & keep adding to it? Ty :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I have an article I wanted to post that just happened this morning.But theres no info out on the ppl in the article just yet.So do I wait until I have all the info or post & keep adding to it? Ty :)

I would put it in the "Additional Information Needed" section and add info as it becomes available. A mod can eventually update the title with names if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I would put it in the "Additional Information Needed" section and add info as it becomes available. A mod can eventually update the title with names if needed.
    Oh ok,I thought that section was for posting deaths w obits. Three officers were shot this morning in La. It may be related to the Alton Sterling protests but they're not sure yet. So much happening down there now. (Its getting a little scary)So,its just the article,no names yet.
    Ty,for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate that. 😁

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Is that for me,lol..because if so,you're gonna need more rocks!
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

I'm probably gonna wear this section out,hopefully it doesn't agitate anyone.
    I just went back to try and clean up some of my posts. When you hover over the edit button 'edit/delete' comes up,but I'm can't figure out how to delete the post. Or is that even an option?
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Just erase the message or leave a dumb meme in its place. That's what everyone else does.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Oh ok,I thought that section was for posting deaths w obits. Three officers were shot this morning in La. It may be related to the Alton Sterling protests but they're not sure yet. So much happening down there now. (Its getting a little scary)So,its just the article,no names yet.
    Ty,for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate that. 😁
    Yeah additional info is fine, or you could also post something like that in the "news/current events thread" http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forumdisp...Current-Events
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Is that for me,lol..because if so,you're gonna need more rocks!
    Absolutely not
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I love it that the noobs are asking questions. Keeps it all clean and sparkly when everything is where it's supposed to be.

P.S Welcome Noobs!

Thread Information