Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Noobs ask: A place for your questions

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Try sending a message to Olivia.

I saw this on the news, York is not too far from my house.

Thank you I definitely will try that to message Olivia ... Did you see the interview with the "mother" ? It enrages me to no end

Quote Originally Posted by jgolds View Post
    Thank you I definitely will try that to message Olivia ... Did you see the interview with the "mother" ? It enrages me to no end
    No I didn't see any interviews, just saw the story on the news. I try to stay away from shit like that, I have a friend who brutally murdered her son.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    No I didn't see any interviews, just saw the story on the news. I try to stay away from shit like that, I have a friend who brutally murdered her son.
    I am so sorry to hear that... that is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by jgolds View Post
    Hello, I have been a long time lurker here before I actually joined in 2014 and I have not posted much since then either... I had submitted a death for a Dante Mullinix a few weeks ago and then again probably a week or so ago and it has still has not been put up and I was wondering what I was doing wrong? There was a lot of drama with this and I would love to hear everyone's opinion on it. I believe the mother should be in jail and I really hope they are just making a case against her to snatch her up. I have a few links for this death of this poor little boy that may be of interest... please let me know what I need to do

Thanks!
    I'm not a mod or anything, but I made a thread for you. You should be able to make a thread too, I think you have enough posts to do that.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...87#post3769387

Thread Information