Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Noobs ask: A place for your questions

I am a newbie and trying to view some attached screen shots that were posted in regards to Jessica Mitchell answering questions in another group disagreeing with the sheriff who is investigating her son 2 yr old Missing DeOrr Kunz Jr . Can anyone please help me ? All I see is the paper clip and I am on my cell phone by when I touch it nothing happens. Thank You So Much .

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Props View Post
    I am a newbie and trying to view some attached screen shots that were posted in regards to Jessica Mitchell answering questions in another group disagreeing with the sheriff who is investigating her son 2 yr old Missing DeOrr Kunz Jr . Can anyone please help me ? All I see is the paper clip and I am on my cell phone by when I touch it nothing happens. Thank You So Much .

Hi Sue :)

Are you logged in when tryin to look at them? You can only see attachments when logged in. I just see a paper clip, too, when I'm not. Hopefully that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I would like to know how many posts I need before I can have a signature?
    Thank you :)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    I would like to know how many posts I need before I can have a signature?
    Thank you :)
    You can add a signature any time. It's in the same section as where you edit your avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You can add a signature any time. It's in the same section as where you edit your avatar.
    I could have sworn it was not there before....maybe it is my eyes.
    Thanks BB73

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    I could have sworn it was not there before....maybe it is my eyes.
    Thanks BB73
    You're welcome and welcome to the site!

I was wanting to post about three girls missing & possibly connected out of Atlanta (Morgan Bauer, etc.) The forum says I'm not allowed to make new threads...so how would this get accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by wannabesleuth333 View Post
    I was wanting to post about three girls missing & possibly connected out of Atlanta (Morgan Bauer, etc.) The forum says I'm not allowed to make new threads...so how would this get accomplished?
    You probably need to make at least ten or so posts in order to start a thread. They need to make sure you're not a bot or spam. Just keep posting on threads and soon you'll be allowed to start a thread.

I'm not sure this is the proper forum for this, but here I go-
    Is there a thread about MDS members who are crime victims &/or are connected to a criminal or a victim?

I have a question..I'm not able to use the search button & from the posts I've read I think I'm supposed to make a certain amount of posts before I can.If that's right,how many posts do have to make?Also,is there a section that gives that kind of info about the forum or do I just come here & ask?I don't wanna aggravate anyone. :) Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    I'm not sure this is the proper forum for this, but here I go-
    Is there a thread about MDS members who are crime victims &/or are connected to a criminal or a victim?
    I don't think there is a specific thread about that, but if you know a criminal/victim in a specific thread, you can say that you do in the actual thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I have a question..I'm not able to use the search button & from the posts I've read I think I'm supposed to make a certain amount of posts before I can.If that's right,how many posts do have to make?Also,is there a section that gives that kind of info about the forum or do I just come here & ask?I don't wanna aggravate anyone. :) Ty
    I think the search button is not working properly for anyone. You don't have to have a certain post number to use it. Some people suggest using google search with mydeathspace in the title.

You posted a question in the correct thread. You can ask whatever you want here.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.I really appreciate that 😊.

I've been looking to see if my nephew is on this site but haven't been able to find him. I was wondering if he's not,if he can be added. I see this site as a place to remember those who have passed & would like to see his name on here too. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it. 😉
    Here's his info..
    Dustin Adam Latour
    July 13,1987 - Nov. 28,2005
    Pearl River,Louisiana

I should have asked this question before I made a thread bc I'm kinda confused on where death posts go.Whats the difference between Non MSD deaths & Crimes & their criminals? They should similar in the description.I may have placed my 1st post in the wrong section.I have another one I wanted to post but wanted to make sure I put it in the correct section.This one is about a man lured through fb by a woman to be robbed by her & her boyfriend. I would really appreciate the help.Also,I'm glad the people here are nice enough to answer questions & not make newbies like me feel like an idiot.Ty,for that! 😊

I should have asked this question before I made a thread bc I'm kinda confused on where death posts go.Whats the difference between Non MSD deaths & Crimes & their criminals? They should similar in the description.I may have placed my 1st post in the wrong section.I have another one I wanted to post but wanted to make sure I put it in the correct section.This one is about a man lured through fb by a woman to be robbed by her & her boyfriend. I would really appreciate the help.Also,I'm glad the people here are nice enough to answer questions & not make newbies like me feel like an idiot.Ty,for that! ��
    I believe the non MDS section is for threads without articles made. The case you are describing sounds like it should go into the Crimes and their Criminals section. Did they kill the guy?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I believe the non MDS section is for threads without articles made. The case you are describing sounds like it should go into the Crimes and their Criminals section. Did they kill the guy?
    Yes,they did. That makes sense .
    Ty,I appreciate the help 😊

In my notifs there 'reputation comments' but when I click on them to reply back I don't see their comment.I feel rude not to reply when someone says something nice but Idk how to answer back.
    Also,do I have to become a Senior Member before I get the power of editing.Yes,at this point,I consider that a power,lol. 😁
    (btw,I'm not above begging,lol 😂)

In my notifs there 'reputation comments' but when I click on them to reply back I don't see their comment.I feel rude not to reply when someone says something nice but Idk how to answer back.
    Also,do I have to become a Senior Member before I get the power of editing.Yes,at this point,I consider that a power,lol. ��
    (btw,I'm not above begging,lol ��)
    You have to be premium to be able to edit. I edit all of the time here's a thread about upgrading:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t&goto=newpost

Reps are just comments left by people regarding a particular post-you can rep one of their comments back, but you can't directly respond.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-09-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Because I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You have to be premium to be able to edit. I edit all of the time here's a thread about upgrading:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t&goto=newpost

Reps are just comments left by people regarding a particular post-you can rep one of their comments back, but you can't directly respond.
    Ok,Ty.I appreciate your answering my question. 😊

Why do you guys stalk dead people it's pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynastia View Post
    Why do you guys stalk dead people it's pretty weird.
    Why do you care? That's pretty weird .

Why do you care? That's pretty weird .
    Because it's a really weird thing to do and when you see people doing really weird things it's natural to say "Hey why are you doing that really weird and unorthodox thing that normal people would never even think about doing?"

So how come you guys stalk dead people?

Yep.
    Accurate.
    Dead peeps can't respond while living peeps can, bro. Talking about dead peeps all the time comes across as pretty weird is all I'm saying. I'm not trying to judge and all. Just wondering what the fascination with dead peeps is. Mind telling me about it so I can understand where you're coming from?

How come you stalk mentally impaired and ill people?

If you don't like the site, nobody is forcing you to stay here. I find it hilarious that not just one , but TWO of your members took the time to register for an account just to point out how "creepy" you think we are . And in addition suggested starting our very own thread on your site. We're flattered You love us! You really really love us!

I can't speak for everyone else here, but I enjoy this forum because it allows me to pay respects and mourn for the deceased.

This forum also normalizes the process of death and dying by having it as a main point of discussion. American culture has a tendency to skirt the topic, so I find it refreshing coming to a forum with others to talk about death so candidly.

Thread Information