Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Noobs ask: A place for your questions

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Olivia,

I suppose so? I know where he parked his truck and I know the area. We had search teams out looking for two weeks before we heard he had been found. I walk the trails, I guess I'm looking for a specific grieving place as he was cremated and there is no headstone to visit. Is that sort of information public?

Thank you!
    If you know who found him, your best bet is to contact them directly. That way you'll know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Maybe your posts should be done in the introduction thread or chit chat so people can get to know you and you can do the same for others...though I'm sure you know pretty much everyone here if you've been lurking for so long.
    OK, will do so. Thank you kindly.
    And, lol, yes - well, I'm familiar with several of you, anyway!
    Meanwhile, in filling up my 10-count, I shall try to avoid (any further) dorky posts; but no promises.
    ty again.

Hi Boston!

It was the police department who found him and cut him down. His father was an officer so they were very active in the search. I just didn't know if there was a way to locate the exact tree, or if they even had a record of that sort of thing? The newspaper reported he was found within a mile of his truck. Do you think that's the closest thing I could get to an exact location?

Hi Boston!

It was the police department who found him and cut him down. His father was an officer so they were very active in the search. I just didn't know if there was a way to locate the exact tree, or if they even had a record of that sort of thing? The newspaper reported he was found within a mile of his truck. Do you think that's the closest thing I could get to an exact location?
    I don't know how they could keep records of exact trees. Did it happen recently? They might have marked out an area near the tree or something like that, if so? Otherwise, most of the police reports or similar reports for deaths like that just say "found in a wooded area off xxx road". It can't hurt to contact the police and ask though?

I didn't even know if that was something I could ask. Its a large police force and our city deals with a lot of violent crime so I thought they wouldn't even entertain it. I thought maybe the county records of some sort? If there isn't an easy answer, I'm okay with that and can keep researching on my own. I really appreciate all the help!

Look at me, I have rep power now. What do I do with it? From what I've seen:

1.) A rep is a positive thing, and a smite is a negative thing...do I have "Smite Power" now too?
    2.) Can't imagine I'd ever smite someone, I don't care enough. Do I rep people who rep me or just whoever makes a comment I adore? Both? Neither? Random?
    3.) Do I really have 1,288,491 reps to rain on people? How did I get so many?
    4.) You can only rep so often, and you must wait a certain amount of time before you rep a person twice in a row?
    5.) Why is it mostly women here?

Thanks for holding my hand though life.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

1. Pretty sure yes
    2. Rep comments you like or dislike in threads
    3. You didn't get that many reps I think it multiplies somehow but don't know how that works
    4. Pretty sure yes
    5. They've all been waiting for you
    oh BTW if you get enough smites you'll probably get banned
    Last edited by puke; 11-09-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

You have to spread it around. I'm pretty sure it's not a time limit but instead, the forum thinks it's unfair when everyone only wants to rep me and not others. Probably ten other people in between or something. I'm not sure.

What I do is give free rep points to everyone around when someone continues posting horrible shit so that I can continue smiting them into the red over a short period of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Look at me, I have rep power now. What do I do with it? From what I've seen:

1.) A rep is a positive thing, and a smite is a negative thing...do I have "Smite Power" now too?
    2.) Can't imagine I'd ever smite someone, I don't care enough. Do I rep people who rep me or just whoever makes a comment I adore? Both? Neither? Random?
    3.) Do I really have 1,288,491 reps to rain on people? How did I get so many?
    4.) You can only rep so often, and you must wait a certain amount of time before you rep a person twice in a row?
    5.) Why is it mostly women here?

Thanks for holding my hand though life.
    Puke did a good job... But I will help too...

1. I'm pretty sure if you can rep, you can smite.
    2. You can rep whomever you want, for whatever reason you want. I tend to rep people a lot, and I will answer their post with a rep so I don't clog up a death thread.
    3. You acquired the points from reps you recieved.
    4. You can only rep a certain amount of times in 24 hours. If you rep someone, and you want to rep them again, rep other people first in order to do so.
    5. Idk the answer to that, sorry

You won't be banned for having too many smites, but don't try to troll. Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thanks for answering my questions! I lurked for a long while before I joined, so I think I know what flies and what doesn't (I hope). Like I said in my introduction, I'm an online-forum neophyte so this is a whole new world for me.

I promise not to troll. I don't have it in me.

I promise to NEVER be like Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.
    I'm pretty sure that should be the forum quote, but until it becomes that, it's going to be my new quote.

Thanks for answering my questions! I lurked for a long while before I joined, so I think I know what flies and what doesn't (I hope). Like I said in my introduction, I'm an online-forum neophyte so this is a whole new world for me.

Also:

You're not giving up your points to Rep. You've been able to Rep from the beginning. By Repping you're just adding to other's points. You do eventually hit a ceiling and your points no longer go up. The points you have are people that have repped you and you can view them under "Subscribed Threads " (I think.... you should have been notified when you got them).

Also, anyone that isn't Preemie won't know who is repping or smiting so sign your reps so people know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

You won't be banned for having too many smites, but don't try to troll. Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.
    An exceptional gaping dickhole.
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 11-10-2017 at 01:42 PM.

One cannot simply be like Lazarus. He has dedicated over a decade to honing his troll identity into something so pure .

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    One cannot simply be like Lazarus. He has dedicated over a decade to honing his troll identity into something so pure .
    I'm truly happy for him.

His spiel seems pretty tired though. I'm not sure why anyone even pays him any mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Also:

You're not giving up your points to Rep. You've been able to Rep from the beginning. By Repping you're just adding to other's points. You do eventually hit a ceiling and your points no longer go up. The points you have are people that have repped you and you can view them under "Subscribed Threads " (I think.... you should have been notified when you got them).

Also, anyone that isn't Preemie won't know who is repping or smiting so sign your reps so people know who you are.
    Makes sense.

I've seen the reps I've gotten (Thanks, kids!) but didn't know what the hell was happening to me. And then I couldn't find them again.

Makes sense.

I've seen the reps I've gotten (Thanks, kids!) but didn't know what the hell was happening to me. And then I couldn't find them again.
    Yeah the rep is pretty worthless, just enjoy the comments when people applaud you.

When adding a video to your post how do I upload my own video? When I hit the video button it only gives me a place for a url, no option to upload my own video.

I use my phone in desktop mode to post so I may be missing something bc of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    When adding a video to your post how do I upload my own video? When I hit the video button it only gives me a place for a url, no option to upload my own video.

I use my phone in desktop mode to post so I may be missing something bc of that.
    There's no option to directly upload a video from your PC or phone. What you can do is upload it to your own YouTube account and then share the link. Same with photos. In order to share photos you have to use Imgur or some other photo hosting site that allows third party sharing.

Things I learned today...
    1. What a smite is
    2. I am still a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    2. I am still a noob.
    I'm pretty sure I'm still one, too. you have a long way to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Does anyone know if it's possible to find out the location someone died?
    I'd like to mourn someone where they last stood on earth.
    Snipped... But this post just kinda struck me, as I have been thinking about something somewhat related. I know of quite a few locations where people have died nearby. While not necessarily close enough to them to fully mourn, I do take a moment to remember them as I drive past. It often makes me wonder if anyone else in the past has either died or their body dumped nearby, and what their stories were.

nvm now how do i delete this post? lol

Hello, I have been a long time lurker here before I actually joined in 2014 and I have not posted much since then either... I had submitted a death for a Dante Mullinix a few weeks ago and then again probably a week or so ago and it has still has not been put up and I was wondering what I was doing wrong? There was a lot of drama with this and I would love to hear everyone's opinion on it. I believe the mother should be in jail and I really hope they are just making a case against her to snatch her up. I have a few links for this death of this poor little boy that may be of interest... please let me know what I need to do

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jgolds View Post
    Hello, I have been a long time lurker here before I actually joined in 2014 and I have not posted much since then either... I had submitted a death for a Dante Mullinix a few weeks ago and then again probably a week or so ago and it has still has not been put up and I was wondering what I was doing wrong? There was a lot of drama with this and I would love to hear everyone's opinion on it. I believe the mother should be in jail and I really hope they are just making a case against her to snatch her up. I have a few links for this death of this poor little boy that may be of interest... please let me know what I need to do

Thanks!
    Try sending a message to Olivia.

I saw this on the news, York is not too far from my house.

Thread Information