Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tonya Page (29) killed in hit and run accident.

Re: Tonya Page (29) killed in hit and run accident.

[quote author=Noris link=topic=26756.msg1708262#msg1708262 date=1283470948]
    I somewhat knew her, and this was not a drug transaction. I think either someone was following her or she thought someone was following her. I can't put into words how disgusted I am by the fact that the person who hit her did not stop. She is one of the few neighbors I had that would regularly wave or say hi just for the sake of being friendly. She did not deserve this. No one does. It makes me feel sick to think that there's someone out there who can just go on living knowing they took this person away from their family. She had so much ahead of her...

Rest in peace Tonya.
    [/quote]

Yes i totally agree that it is tragic. I know that if i hit someone and they died that i would think about that every second of every day. I am truly sorry for her and for her family.

RIP Tonya
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Re: Tonya Page (29) killed in hit and run accident.

[quote author=Noris link=topic=26756.msg1708262#msg1708262 date=1283470948]
    I somewhat knew her, and this was not a drug transaction. I think either someone was following her or she thought someone was following her. I can't put into words how disgusted I am by the fact that the person who hit her did not stop. She is one of the few neighbors I had that would regularly wave or say hi just for the sake of being friendly. She did not deserve this. No one does. It makes me feel sick to think that there's someone out there who can just go on living knowing they took this person away from their family. She had so much ahead of her...

Rest in peace Tonya.
    [/quote]

Sorry for your loss. Any idea why she was out walking so late? She didn't strike me as a drug transaction type either.  I do wonder why she would be out walking around where she was when she was. I used to work about 100 yards from that intersection and you normally don't see people walking around there, much less three people.

Thread Information