Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110
Results 2,726 to 2,741 of 2741

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith (39) dead of unknown causes!

the color nine

Re: Anna Nicole Smith (39) dead of unknown causes!

Larry Birkhead Is going to be on Ellen today.  :|

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=4704.msg728796#msg728796 date=1202937449]
    Larry Birkhead Is going to be on Ellen today.  :|
    [/quote]

What more could he possibly have to say? Such a media whore. Ellen shouldn't even entertain it but I hope she grills him about his promises to 'shield' Dannilynn.

the color nine

[quote author=24/7inquisitor link=topic=4704.msg728815#msg728815 date=1202938657]
    What more could he possibly have to say? Such a media whore. Ellen shouldn't even entertain it but I hope she grills him about his promises to 'shield' Dannilynn.
    [/quote]
    Nah, no grillin.  He just said the reason he had the photographers there was because when he invites a few it curbs "mob mentality" of the hundreds of photogs that follow him. :lol:  Are they still following him?  Then he talked about the foundation that is in his daughters name that built a house for a single mother with kids that have spina bifida. (sp)?  Oh and her lazy eye problem.  That was about it. 

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=4704.msg729023#msg729023 date=1202954327]
    Nah, no grillin.  He just said the reason he had the photographers there was because when he invites a few it curbs "mob mentality" of the hundreds of photogs that follow him. :lol:  Are they still following him?  Then he talked about the foundation that is in his daughters name that built a house for a single mother with kids that have spina bifida. (sp)?  Oh and her lazy eye problem.  That was about it. 
    [/quote]

I see, thanks. Hmmmm, that sounds like a good reason..../sarcasm. The foundation is obviously a good thing, I just wonder if he's using that just to boost his 'reputation'. There's just something really false about him, but at least he's less sleazy than Howard I suppose.

the Anna Nicole Smith story is on E! True Hollywood story right now.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4704.msg1202094#msg1202094 date=1236011612]
    [/quote]

Is it bump an old thread day again? hahaha
    I cant believe this thread got as long as it did.  there really must've been nothing else to talk about.

I confess that when ANS died, I was pretty much doing the same shit as her and it didn't wake me up...

Um, wrong thread....  :2wave:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

the cause of death needs to be updated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=4704.msg1202094#msg1202094 date=1236011612]
    [/quote] no one cares.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=4704.msg1202131#msg1202131 date=1236013610]
    no one cares.
    [/quote]

everybody who is anybody cares.  You don't count.

As bad as this sounds...does anyone know where the photos of her son are located ? Or do you have copies of them somewhere?

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=4704.msg1202103#msg1202103 date=1236011985]
    I confess that when ANS died, I was pretty much doing the same shit as her and it didn't wake me up...

[/quote]

I had no idea you married ailing rich guys on the throes of death's door...

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=4704.msg1202103#msg1202103 date=1236011985]

[/quote]

If you never woke after she never woke up.. How are you posting? 
    After Monday & Tuesday, even the calender goes WTF?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

How did this thread get so long? Do any of you even know her? How dare you talk about her if you don't know her! Oops, I mean KeEp hEr nAme ouT yA Mouf cuZ u dUn KnO heR!!11!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4704.msg1202344#msg1202344 date=1236027881]
    How did this thread get so long? Do any of you even know her? How dare you talk about her if you don't know her! Oops, I mean KeEp hEr nAme ouT yA Mouf cuZ u dUn KnO heR!!11!
    [/quote]

You've been reading too many responses and tween myspace pages to be that fluent.
    "Death is not the worst that can happen to men." -Plato

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

http://www.wsoctv.com/entertainment/23977425/detail.html?treets=char&tid=2658876647813& tml=char_12pm&tmi=char_12pm_1_11300106222010&a mp;ts=H

Anna Nicole Smith Judge Urges Police Probe - Larry Seidlin Releases New Book About Smith's Death
    MIAMI -- The flamboyant judge brought to fame in the fight over Anna Nicole Smith's remains says he believes someone is guilty of manslaughter in the starlet's death and second-guesses his own decision over where she is buried in a book to be released Tuesday. Larry Seidlin, the former Fort Lauderdale judge, is harshly critical of Smith's lawyer-turned-companion Howard K. Stern, and of the police investigations into the deaths of the Playboy Playmate and her son. But as provocatively titled as "The Killing of Anna Nicole Smith" is, Seidlin offers no evidence either death was anything more than the accidental drug overdoses they were deemed.

"I think enablers should be punished," Seidlin writes, then refers directly to Stern. "How about keeping her off drugs while she was alive? He was with her every day; how about saying no ..." Then, the judge says, "we won't have all this celebrity blood on our hands." Seidlin presided over the six-day televised hearing into the fate of Smith's body, shortly after her February 2007 death. His jurisdiction was limited to control of Smith's body; Florida never charged anyone in connection with her death.

Seidlin's hearing became a national obsession, with a cast of characters suited for reality TV. Bronx-born Seidlin, a former New York cab driver, was full of smart-alecky one-liners and nicknames for attorneys and witnesses. Dr. Joshua Perper, the medical examiner, became "Dr. Pepper" and lawyers were nicknamed "California" and "Texas," after their home states. "I'm not going to talk about this case ever again," he promised at its close. But, of course, he did and he remained in the news, including the book from Canada-based Transit Publishing, which specializes in celebrity biographies.

In a phone interview Monday, Seidlin said he wrote the book because he was troubled by the deaths of Smith and her son. "When I was sitting in that trial," he said, "red flags were flying in front of me and I had a lot of sleepless nights." Seidlin has also signed a deal for a television show called "Psychic Court," in which he'll seek the input of tarot card readers, astrologers and other psychics to help him decide family court and small claims disputes. He said it was slated to premiere in Fall 2011. Los Angeles-based production company Mighty Oak Entertainment said it's shopping the show for syndication or cable. Meanwhile, Stern and two of Smith's doctors are scheduled to go on trial Aug. 4 on charges that they illegally funneled sedatives and opiates to the model. They have pleaded not guilty and are not charged with causing Smith's death.

Seidlin says in the book that Stern "exercised a great amount of control over Anna Nicole by maintaining and reviewing her drug desires and addiction." He calls for reopening investigations into the death of her 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, in September 2006 and of the model five months later, noting Stern was present at both. He says police bungled the original investigations. Stern's attorney, Steve Sadow, said "Any allegations made by Judge Seidlin against Howard K. Stern are truly unworthy of response." Much of Seidlin's book rehashes the Smith hearings, reprinting court transcripts with commentary mixed in. He tries to burnish his image as a judge, but also appears to question the one decision he made in the case.

"I want her buried with her son in the Bahamas," he said through tears at the time. "I want them to be together." Throughout the book, though, Seidlin is sympathetic to Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, who fought for her estranged daughter's burial in her native Texas. He calls for her reburial there, or possibly in California, saying "Her soul and Danny's soul need to be placed on sacred ground in the Lone Star state with people who grew up with her and loved her in her simpler days."

Wow. sounds like someone is money hungry
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Thread Information