Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Alicia Debolt (14) found dead 3 days after she left for a party with 19yo man.

Re: Alicia Debolt (14) found dead 3 days after she left for a party with 19yo man.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=26719.msg1710384#msg1710384 date=1283889763]
    I'm glad this thread has absolutely nothing informative about the creeper who actually murdered her. High five, guys.
    [/quote]

See page 3. :lol: Which reminded me to see if there were any updates on the creeper:

Kansas man charged with murdering burned teen

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...wlCnQD9I36HCG1

A 36-year-old man who spent much of his adult life in prison was charged Tuesday with murdering a 14-year-old girl whose badly burned body was found behind an asphalt plant where he worked.

Adam Joseph Longoria was charged with capital murder, criminal sodomy, vehicular theft and vehicular burglary and in the August death of Alicia DeBolt.

During the hearing in Barton County Court, Longoria stood with his fists leaning on the table in front of him and started frequently at Alicia's family. Asked by the judge if he understood the charges, Longoria looked away from the judge and said, "Yeah."

The Great Bend girl, who would have been a high school freshman this year, disappeared after leaving home on Aug. 21 to go to a party. Her family reported her missing the next day, leading to an intense search until her body was found Aug. 24 behind an asphalt plant in Great Bend, a city of about 15,000 residents in the middle of the state.

Authorities on Tuesday again refused to say how she was killed.

State Attorney General Steve Six said he doesn't anticipate charging anybody else with Alicia's slaying.

The capital murder charge carries a possible death sentence, and although Six said his office hadn't determined whether to seek capital punishment, Longoria was represented Tuesday by Jeff Wicks of the Kansas Death Penalty Defense Unit.

"There's no more serious case than a capital murder case," Six told reporters outside the Barton County Courthouse.

Wicks declined to comment after the hearing. Longoria's bond was increased to $1.5 million.

Six said he met with Alicia's family over the weekend.

"It's completely devastating," Six said. "They are still in shock and recovering from that. It's something they're continuing to struggle with all the time."

Family members declined to speak with reporters after leaving the courtroom and being ushered into a side room.

Longoria had previously been charged with vehicular theft and burglary in connection with the case.

He was arrested in a 2002 white Ford Explorer that police said was stolen from Venture Corp., a Great Bend paving company where he worked and Alicia's body was found. Her body was so badly burned that the Wichita coroner had to use dental records to identify the girl.

Longoria has a long criminal record. He was released May 25 from a Texas prison after serving a seven-year sentence for aggravated robbery. Since 1991, Longoria served prison stints in Texas for charges including burglary, forgery, credit card abuse, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, escape from prison and evading arrest.
    Hope he gets what's coming to him and doesn't get to leave jail ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Re: Alicia Debolt (14) found dead 3 days after she left for a party with 19yo man.

I really want to know the details about what happened between the party and her meeting this guy.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=26719.msg1704066#msg1704066 date=1282945445]
    I submitted this after I saw Nancy Grace hammering the mother on the parenting fail.   Tragic story, me watching Nancy Grace.
    [/quote]

what is really sick is that nancy grace makes money from this kind of thing.

the people who commit the vioent acts do not make money from it but nancy does, makes you wonder.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=26719.msg1710389#msg1710389 date=1283890575]
    I really want to know the details about what happened between the party and her meeting this guy.
    [/quote]

Looks like we'll have to wait for the court dates for specific details.

Charges allege Adam Longoria sexually assaulted, murdered Alicia DeBolt
    BY TIM POTTER
    The Wichita Eagle
    - Sep. 07, 2010

GREAT BEND — Prosecutors today charged Adam Longoria with capital murder in the death of 14-year-old Alicia DeBolt.

In a brief appearance this morning in Barton County District Court, the 36-year-old former Texas prison inmate was told that he was also being charged with criminal sodomy. The charges say the crimes took place on or about Aug. 21 or 22, after the Great Bend cheerleader left home and was reportedly seen getting into a vehicle.

After the hearing, Attorney General Steve Six said he did not anticipate charging anyone else in Alicia's death.

The capital murder charge alleges that she was killed "during the commission of, or subsequent to, the crime of criminal sodomy."

Six again declined to comment on the specific cause of death. The teen's body was found burned.

Asked why he couldn't discuss specifics of the case, Six said it will be a "heavily scrutinized" case because it involves the possibility of the death penalty.

"All the details will be set forth in open court,'' he said.

Without elaborating, Six criticized some of the things being said about the case in online comments. He called some of the comments "horrible," "judgmental" and "off-base."

Alicia was last seen leaving her home late the night of Aug. 21, supposedly to attend a party. There had been initial reports that she left with a 19-year-old man. A few days later, an employee found her burned body at an asphalt plant several miles west of Great Bend where Longoria had worked.

When Judge Hannelore Kitts asked Longoria whether he understood the charges, he first nodded. Prompted by his attorney, Jeff Wicks, Longoria then said, "Yeah."

At times, he squinted. Before being led off by deputies, he stared at the ceiling and puffed out his clean-shaven cheeks.

Longoria is being represented by attorneys with the Kansas Death Penalty Defense Unit.

His bond was set at $1.5 million. Six said the bond was "entirely appropriate" to ensure public safety and Longoria's appearance in court.

Alicia's family sat in the front row of the courtroom, facing Longoria.

Asked how Alicia's family is doing, Six said they are devastated. "They are still in shock."

He said he was "grateful to the community of Great Bend for their patience" during the investigation that led to today's charges.

A preliminary hearing date has yet to be set.

Longoria had been named a "person of interest" in Alicia's death a few days after her body was found. He already was being held in the Barton County jail on charges of vehicle burglary and theft related to an SUV that was stolen Aug. 27 from the paving business that employed him. The Kansas Highway Patrol arrested him on I-70 outside of Salina.

Longoria moved to Great Bend in May after being released from a Texas prison. He had been living with a girlfriend and her two children.

Alicia would have been a freshman at Great Bend High School. A memorial service was held for her last Friday.

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/09/07/1481469/person-of-interest-in-14-year.html#ixzz0zCgFOHyB

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004622-2.html?tag=page;next   :-(

Alicia was due home at midnight, when she didn't return home her mother notified the police. Anyone with information on her disappearance is urged to contact the Great Bend Police Department at 620-793-4120.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004622-13.html?tag=page;next#ixzz0zD2nt8Is
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

Random bump but was reading the thread, and was curious how this 19 YO fit into the picture. Sounds like the the 36 YO arrested for her murder, was the "19 YO" who picked her up from home..?

Prosecutors showed jurors hundreds of text messages between Alicia and the then-36-year-old Longoria, who began pursuing the girl after meeting her at a party in July 2010. Those messages - including some showing he picked up the girl the night she disappeared - were featured prominently in the state's case.

Other evidence included gasoline on his gym shoes and video surveillance showing him buying $1.32 of gas on the night she disappeared. Longoria's now ex-girlfriend testified that he smelled of gasoline when he came home and that her car - which he had borrowed that night - reeked of it.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alicia-...tencing-today/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information