Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicia Debolt (14) found dead 3 days after she left for a party with 19yo man.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Alicia Debolt (14) found dead 3 days after she left for a party with 19yo man.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010/08/27/Alicia_Debolt_(14)_was_found_dead_three_days_after _she_left_for_a_party_with_a_19_year_old_man

there's been an arrest in this case...

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/charred-body-idd-as-missing-kansas-cheerleader-alicia-debolt/19610858?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk1%7C1665 93

(Aug. 27) -- Kansas police arrested 36-year-old Adam Longoria today in connection with the death of 14-year-old cheerleader Alicia DeBolt, whose charred body was found the day after she was supposed to begin her freshman year of high school this week.

Attorney General Stephen Six earlier in the day called Longoria a "person of interest" in the case, after issuing a statewide alert for his capture. Longoria is suspected of stealing a truck at the asphalt plant outside of Great Bend, Kan., where DeBolt's body was discovered Tuesday. He was being held on a warrant for a stolen vehicle, The Great Bend Tribune reported.

The brother of Longoria's girlfriend said Longoria worked at the asphalt plant, according to The Wichita Eagle.

Michael Brown said Longoria lived with his sister and her two children in Great Bend.

"She's heartbroken," Brown told The Eagle."She's torn between both ways - the loss of the DeBolt family and the thought that she was with this man."

DeBolt's mother last saw the teenager around 11 p.m. Saturday when the girl left for a party in Great Bend, with a 19-year-old man, according to The Associated Press. She was reported missing when she hadn't returned home by Sunday afternoon.

Local and state police also finished searching Longoria's home in Great Bend earlier this morning, according to The Great Bend Tribune.

The body was found Tuesday at the asphalt plant. It was badly burned, and authorities needed dental records to identify it.

Six told reporters Thursday that the case was being investigated as a homicide. "We do not, based on our preliminary work, believe it was a random act of violence," he said.

The girl's body was discovered the day after she was to begin classes as a freshman at Great Bend High in the city of about 15,000. She had just learned she made the freshman cheerleading squad, according to The Wichita Eagle.

Tiffany Serna, a lifelong resident of Great Bend and mother of a 15-year-old girl, said everyone was shocked by DeBolt's death.

"This is a town where everybody knows everybody, and everybody looks out for everybody," she told the Eagle. "For something to happen in a town like this ... it's just absolutely shocking."
    and sorry, but i'm going to have to say PARENTING FAIL on the bolded part.  really?  letting your 14 year old leave the house at 11pm?  with a 19 year old guy?    even if he's not the one accused of her murder, um...yeah.  :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Re: Alicia Debolt (14) found dead 3 days after she left for a party with 19yo man.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=26719.msg1704006#msg1704006 date=1282942093]

and sorry, but i'm going to have to say PARENTING FAIL on the bolded part.  really?  letting your 14 year old leave the house at 11pm?  with a 19 year old guy?    even if he's not the one accused of her murder, um...yeah.  :|
    [/quote]

How sad, but you're absolutely right. I wouldn't have been allowed out with a 19 yo until I was at least 18.

Re: Alicia Debolt (14) found dead 3 days after she left for a party with 19yo man.

My neice is dating a 19 year old, she'll be 16 in October, but it still makes me sick 

RIP Alicia

I submitted this after I saw Nancy Grace hammering the mother on the parenting fail.  Tragic story, me watching Nancy Grace.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=26719.msg1704066#msg1704066 date=1282945445]
    I submitted this after I saw Nancy Grace hammering the mother on the parenting fail.   Tragic story, me watching Nancy Grace.
    [/quote]

lol, what was she saying to the mom?
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=26719.msg1704068#msg1704068 date=1282945505]
    lol, what was she saying to the mom?
    [/quote]

About the mom, she hadn't gotten an interview yet. 

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=26719.msg1704070#msg1704070 date=1282945566]
    About the mom, she hadn't gotten an interview yet.   
    [/quote]

ah.  ok.  i have to agree with nancy grace, though ( painful  ).  it really is a huge parenting fail.

I know myself very well, so I can say this with absolute confidence: If I had a 14-year-old daughter who was hanging out with a 19-year-old man, I'd be going to jail for assault. Guaranteed.

[quote author=rip. link=topic=26719.msg1704107#msg1704107 date=1282948057]
    I know myself very well, so I can say this with absolute confidence: If I had a 14-year-old daughter who was hanging out with a 19-year-old man, I'd be going to jail for assault. Guaranteed.
    [/quote]

Oh me too! I told my daughter after she told me her cousin (they're six weeks apart in age) was dating a 19 yr old, that she better not try to pull any of that shit with me or her dad...especially her dad.  I'd still like to talk to the boy that my niece is dating and ask what the fuck is he thinking, and tell him to stay the hell away from her.

I mean really, what would a 19 yr old want with a child?  Besides sexytimes? Nothing!  I can't imagine that people with such an age difference would have anything else in common except wanting to boink. I don't like to think of my niece boinking :(

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=26719.msg1704112#msg1704112 date=1282948309]
    Oh me too! I told my daughter after she told me her cousin (they're six weeks apart in age) was dating a 19 yr old, that she better not try to pull any of that shit with me or her dad...especially her dad.  I'd still like to talk to the boy that my niece is dating and ask what the fuck is he thinking, and tell him to stay the hell away from her.

I mean really, what would a 19 yr old want with a child?  Besides sexytimes? Nothing!  I can't imagine that people with such an age difference would have anything else in common except wanting to boink. I don't like to think of my niece boinking :(
    [/quote]

Agreed. I see absolutely no reason for a 19-year-old man to even be "hanging out" with a 14-year-old girl. Even if they weren't doing anything, it's still unacceptable because you know damn well the guy wanted to do something with the child. I can't think of any other reason the guy would want to hang with a young girl like that.

There's just no way I can see myself not pummeling the 19-year-old if it was my daughter. I've almost been to jail several times over my sisters hanging out with guys 2-3 years older than them when they were 16 or so. I can only imagine if it was my daughter, and she was fuckin 14 and the dude was 5 years older!

:2angry:

At 14, my bedtime was 9pm. The mother should be charged with something. Perhaps, neglect.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

When I was 14 I didn't even have access to getting to know any boy older then high school age. Silly mother 14 is much to young to be going to teenage parties with older guys 

Looking on her facebook memorial pages it seems \b\ or something have got a hold of the case, mean comments and pictures are being posted.

Or could just be a bunch of people angry enough about the mother
    I don&#39;t use Myspace :P<br />http://www.facebook.com/MoniqueSeil

This was a huge parenting fail.&nbsp; At 14 I had to be in bed before 10 pm never mind going out at 11pm

So much I want to say about this pic.&nbsp;

I'm guessing thats a family pic?

Where ya find that one?

It's been on news sites and the first facebook memorial.

so... she was adopted?

from the MDS FB thread... &quot;OK ppl, I grew up in Great Bend--it's a small town and all the kids hung out together, regardless of age. Besides this, a 37 year old man is being questioned, who lived close to her residence.&quot;

soo... i guess this is normal there?

i'm torn. i don't want to beat up mom in her time of horrible tragedy and say this was deserved in any way.&nbsp; but really?&nbsp; how old is the author in this comment?&nbsp; in this day and age is it a good idea ANYWHERE to allow your 14 year old out with 19 year old boys?&nbsp; yes, he may not have killed her, but what exactly was the intent there?&nbsp; i myself, at 19, had absolutely NO INTEREST in hanging out with 14 year old boys.&nbsp; while she got more tragedy than she deserved by a long shot, i do believe this was a very poor judgement call.
    &quot;it&#39;s like a dream catcher turned into a vortex and sucked her head right up its asshole.&quot;

In Canada, 14- and 15-year-olds can consent to having sex with someone up to 5 years older. Just a random fact that I feel compelled to bring up during this discussion for some reason.

Anyways, I don't think it's a good idea for a 14-year-old to go to a party with a 19-year-old at 11pm.

Meh, I think in smaller communities where the older kid could be someone the parents know, the warning signs aren't there. Please don't tell me when you were sixteen, there weren't college kids at some of the summer parties, because I will not believe you.

so young....

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=26719.msg1704422#msg1704422 date=1282976354]
    Meh, I think in smaller communities where the older kid could be someone the parents know, the warning signs aren't there. Please don't tell me when you were sixteen, there weren't college kids at some of the summer parties, because I will not believe you.
    [/quote]

uh.&nbsp; no.&nbsp; there is no way my parents would have let me leave at 11pm with a 19 year old dude when i was 14, even if they knew him.&nbsp; it just wouldnt have happened.&nbsp; also, this chick was 14, not 16, and when i was 14, i wasnt going to any parties with any college kids.&nbsp;

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=26719.msg1704175#msg1704175 date=1282952981]
    So much I want to say about this pic.&nbsp;

[/quote]

please do.&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=26719.msg1704458#msg1704458 date=1282985356]
    please do.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;:lol:
    [/quote]

Yes, please do!!!

I would like to know why the 2 in front wearing matching shirts?... and why does the young man (boy) in front have a wedding band on?... Is the man in back the father? Older brother?&nbsp; The 19yr old boyfriend?

Anyone?

:lol:

As for this case...Simply put,&nbsp; I agree with all of the above.&nbsp; lol.&nbsp;

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=26719.msg1704455##msg1704455]

[/quote]
    At sixteen, &quot;maybe&quot;, but they'd hang out with the seniors (17 &amp; 18 yr. olds) that they knew, not 14 yr. olds.&nbsp;
    I wasn't even &quot;allowed&quot; to go to parties at 16 much less 14, not to say I didn't when I was 16, but when I was 14, my parents or my friends' parents would have to drive us around . I certainly would not have been able to leave the house at 11 pm to go anywhere, except maybe the ER&nbsp; lol. I lived in a small town, both in the midwest and in Northern California.&nbsp; It is not the norm for 19 yr. olds to hang out with 14 yr. olds.&nbsp;

Thread Information