Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MDS members featured in MDS articles

Yeah. I liked bud but he showed a racist side. That sucked. Ron brings out the best in people.

He randomly showed up where Mike and his dad were. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post

At least we didn't have sex.
    That is still freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

didn't something like that happen to bowie before with another member here? aqua?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I thought Aqua got all weird on fb or something to that effect?
    Last edited by g r ee n ey e s; 11-20-2012 at 11:04 AM.

maybe i'm dreaming. i thought i remember something along the lines of him saying he saw bowie somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I know he got weird with a few. I thought it was Niner with Bowie?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Yeah. I liked bud but he showed a racist side. That sucked. Ron brings out the best in people.

You're kidding, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I don't give two fucks about you, if that helps.
    Dawwwwwwwww... U STILL MAD BRO?

Cry me a fuckin river... Next!

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post

I liked you too sogs... If only you had gotten to know me better, you'd know the comments I mad don't reflect my true beliefs. Oh well, it's easy for ones judgment to get clouded, especially by someone that's influenced by the retarded narrow minded bullshit propaganda in the world, and as egotistical as most of the people on MDS. I guess I'd be just as close minded if I believed there's no reason to ever leave the shitty ass borough I lived in, and viewed all white people as the same...

Whatever tho, I sent an email to mike letting him know that the shit he's posting isn't very factual, and detailing to him where I've been these last few years... Hopefully he'll post it for everyone to read. If not I will, I got nothing to hide. There are a few members both former and current that know my situation, and know I'm not the piece of shit I've been made out to be by some of the people here. Only reason why i even came back was to pay my respects to Blake, since I only found out about him last night. I'm not planning on hanging around, but I figured I might as well try and straighten up some shit, and let it be known that i honestly have nothing to hide... It sadens me to know that I lost some of the relationships I had with people on here over something that was total bullshit, and made out to be more than it was by people who clearly never really liked me at all, mostly because of my skin color and geographical location... If that's not straight up hatred I don't know what is...

Also, I heard there was an orgy or someshit in an elevator in NY? Some MDS member that was six months prego, fucked some MDS members husband in the elevator or some shit? Glad to see not much has changed as far as the type of people that make up the member base here. Haha

Oh right, ya'll are fucking perfect I forgot... U83r 1337 MDS0rs...

I'm not perfect. Lol

Welcome back even if for a brief time.

You made me laugh a lot in the old days. It was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Formalin View Post
    I liked you too sogs... If only you had gotten to know me better, you'd know the comments I made don't reflect my true beliefs. Oh well, it's easy for ones judgment to get clouded, especially by someone that's influenced by the retarded narrow minded bullshit propaganda in the world, and as egotistical as most of the people on MDS. I guess I'd be just as close minded if I believed there's no reason to ever leave the shitty ass borough I lived in, and viewed all white people as the same...

Whatever tho, I sent an email to mike letting him know that the shit he's posting isn't very factual, and detailing to him where I've been these last few years... Hopefully he'll post it for everyone to read. If not I will, I got nothing to hide. There are a few members both former and current that know my situation, and know I'm not the piece of shit I've been made out to be by some of the people here. Only reason why i even came back was to pay my respects to Blake, since I only found out about him last night. I'm not planning on hanging around, but I figured I might as well try and straighten up some shit, and let it be known that i honestly have nothing to hide... It sadens me to know that I lost some of the relationships I had with people on here over something that was total bullshit, and made out to be more than it was by people who clearly never really liked me at all, mostly because of my skin color and geographical location... If that's not straight up hatred I don't know what is...
    Isn't the worst when people judge you by the things you say and do?

I do feel your pain though. Being judged for something as simple and random as skin color? Must be rough.

You poor, dear man.

I liked you too sogs... If only you had gotten to know me better, you'd know the comments I mad don't reflect my true beliefs. Oh well, it's easy for ones judgment to get clouded, especially by someone that's influenced by the retarded narrow minded bullshit propaganda in the world, and as egotistical as most of the people on MDS. I guess I'd be just as close minded if I believed there's no reason to ever leave the shitty ass borough I lived in, and viewed all white people as the same...

You should just post it.

I can't even patronize this horseshit anymore. What the fuck are you talking about?

Here is the email. Cause I totally have the largest ego evvvvaaaaaa:

Thanks for posting my post in regards to Blake's death... However, you should seriously check your facts about my past. Your posts about me being in prison are slanderous and uncalled for. I won't deny my criminal history, but you really should get your shit straight... I haven't done a day in prison, but sadly yes I have done some time in county jail, about 30 to be honest. Yes I went through an extremely shitty breakup three years ago, yes I was also arrested and charged with aggregated stalking, but was never found guilty. Not only had I recently lost my job, as well as going through a rough breakup, but during that time I had a major problem with drugs and alcohol, and the shit with my ex drove me to be suicidal and self destructive. I won't bother with the specifics, but I'm extremely lucky to be here today. During an intense fight with my ex, while on a bender and under the influence of a fuck ton of gin and oxycontonin I stuck a loaded .40 caliber handgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger, and to my surprise the gun jammed. Needless to say I had the greatest moment of clarity and decided I needed fucking help... After much therapy for clinical depression and substance abuse, 3 years later I can say that I am clean and sober now. Yes it was very rough and trying times and yes I did things that I am ashamed of, but I am definitely not the fucking person you or anyone on MDS is making me out to be. So I'm asking that you please remove the bullshit that you have posted. You, and many other of the assholes on MDS should really think first about some of the shit you fucks post on your shitty ass website, because you never know what effect it might have on a person going through rough times in their life, and how it might weigh on a person who may be in a similar situation I was in. Or maybe all the suicide prevention shit in the forums is a bunch of bullshit, and you could honestly give a shit if someone kills them self over something posted on the internet? Luckily I know what an off button is, and can use it if need be, but some people can't. Or maybe it's just a front to make you feel better about your self, and the shitty ass person you really are...

As far as me stalking you, fucking get over yourself. I was working for a company at the time located in Albuquerque called Introbotics Corp. (now Introbotix Corp.), and traveled to Livermore to work on some of the equipment located at a facility there. Formfactor Inc. was the name of the company in Livermore that had some of the equipment in their Fab that I'd go work on. The fact that I ran into you at Outback was totally coincidental, and even more of a coincidence was me noticing the MDS bracelet on your wrist. I remember debating with myself whether or not to even talk to because I was worried it would be made out to be something more than it was... Guess I was right. Deflate your ego bro, if I was homosexual and really wanted to stalk someone your name wouldn't be anywhere close to the top of the list...

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect, and yes I have made some mistakes in the past, I'm only human. If I was given the chance to change things, or to do it all over again I would do it all exactly the same. The shit I've been through these last few years has made me who I am today, and has made me a much stronger person than I could have ever imagined I would ever be. I wonder if you, or any other MDS members can say the same thing about themselves...?

Thanks again for letting me pay my respects, and for the slanderous bullshit you've posted on your forum... Oh and for banning me once again so I could defend myself, and let anyone else that may care to know about the shit I was going through at the time... What a great human being you are. lol

Cheers,

B

jeez, bud. i liked having you around up until the end there, anyway. i do remember you being on the defensive most of the time. you would do more to prove yourself by not judging others if you're asking us not to be judgmental of your own actions. way to bring back the old school mds dramz.

edit because i posted before i saw the email. congrats on your sobriety. i hope you continue to keep your shit together, so to speak.
    Last edited by emmieslost; 11-20-2012 at 02:27 PM.

So after all he's been through he's gonna come back around, call people names, and say he's changed?

Makes sense. Totally different cat.

I will gladly delete my alleged slanderous and uncalled for accusations of him stalking my fine ass. But only because this story brought a tear to my eye. My most favorite part was the "I stuck a loaded .40 caliber handgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger, and to my surprise the gun jammed". It reminded me so much of Alex. Think of it. Almost two Alex's.

i didn't know alex on here, but didn't he stick a shot gun under his jaw?

a .40 in the mouth is deadly, the odds of it leaving you are slim i would think. just saying...

and lol at the code for that smiley being : alex : i never realized that before.

Sounds like Bud just got out of rehab and is on a spiritual journey but the old trashy demons are still taking over.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Sounds like Bud just got out of rehab and is on a spiritual journey but the old trashy demons are still taking over.
    Oh, he doesn't seem totally different to you?

Btw, Bud would have laughed at that type of post from someone who wrote in and now he is a whining baby looking for sympathy.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Also he totally stalked mike. When you run into somebody randomly you don't have that many details because it would just be ridiculous to even respond to it........because you are NOT stalking. Bud got a whole detailed story in his head. He was prob there for work and while there found where mike was. Plus i mean stalking is in his history. Just what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    jeez, bud. i liked having you around up until the end there, anyway. i do remember you being on the defensive most of the time. you would do more to prove yourself by not judging others if you're asking us not to be judgmental of your own actions. way to bring back the old school mds dramz.

edit because i posted before i saw the email. congrats on your sobriety. i hope you continue to keep your shit together, so to speak.
    I never meant to bring up any old shit, all I wanted to do was pay my respects to Mr. F. When I posted my comment I got a message saying it had to be reviewed by a mod, and I thought for sure it wouldn't have been posted. So I posted the comment here, and then of course I was made out to be a felonious ex con. The email I sent to mike was gonna be posted here, but some douchebag *ahem* ron banned my account, so I just emailed it. I'm not looking for sympathy, just wanted to clear some things up. I never claimed to be perfect, nor did I ever say I had changed and was now perfect... some people here just like to twist what I say around.

And wick, I know about the things I used to do with my time here, but after my experiences it has made me look at things with a new perspective. Suicide is a terrible and selhish act, and everyday I have to live with everything I've done in my past which is part of the reason why I'm so outspoken on the subject. I'm at a point in my life now where I'm trying to help people that are in similar situations such as I was three years ago, if you wanna talk shit about that and how I've realized that I was wrong in my ways go for it, what ever makes you sleep at night bro. I'm trying to better myself by helping people who may not be able to help themselves so they won't make the same terrible mistake I came close to making... which I can say is more than what you seem to be doing with your life. And trust me, I've heard plenty about the great person you are so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by calling me out.

The only person I really have beef with here is ron, because he's a condescending hypocritical asshole... But of course that means I don't like him because he's black, whatever. I'm sorry for the comments I made in the past that may have been taken to assume that I'm racist, but nothing could be further from the truth. Like everyone else here I'm only human, and they were made in the heat of the moment and when I was angry. I can't change the shit that's happened in the past, but if people really wanna hold that shit against me and judge me for it I can't help that. So I'm just gonna make my peace and doing what I think I should to make me feel comfortable with myself, which is my apology above. I had some great memories here, and had some great friendships which I lost through no fault of my own and Mr.F was one of those people... So I urge anyone that's so quick to judge someone by a few things that may be said in the heat of the moment to think about Mr. F and that anyone's time can be up at any moment, is it really worth it? To let a few moments of anger over shadow the rest of the time you've spent developing a friendship, and just throw that friendship all way, over words and a moment of frustration... And before everyone starts picking this post all apart I'm using myself as an example, and not looking for sympathy from anyone, FFS. Have fun twisting my shit around and turning it into something that it was never meant to be, or deciphering it looking for racist undertones, or any of the other shit you guys are so good at... Laters

PS why don't you just ban me ron, instead of just logging me out all the time? FFS... or better yet just block me like you did on Facefuck?

Thread Information