BELLINGHAM, Wash. -- It was a rough day in the pancake suit for the 19-year-old woman dressed up as International House of Pancakes' mascot Suzie Pancake.

Bellingham police spokesman Mark Young says the pancake mascot was outside a Bellingham IHOP, waving at folks on Tuesday afternoon, when a 22-year-old man approached and began yelling at her and hitting the suit with his hand.

Young says a passer-by stopped the man as he tried to hit the mascot again and the assailant then walked to a bus stop. The mascot retreated inside the restaurant, where the manager called police.

Young says the man was tracked down and cited for disorderly conduct. He reportedly said he'd been joking, and denied hitting the pancake.

The spokesman says the woman was not injured but was sent home early because of the stress.
http://www.nwcn.com/video/featured-videos/Pancake-mascot-swatted-man-cited-99997264.html

I have never seen an IHOP mascot before, But I assure you that I would do the same thing if i saw one outside of an IHOP. Creepy ass pancakes.  :|