Thread: Christopher Chessman (23) Forced Young Girls Into Prostitution

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Christopher Chessman (23) Forced Young Girls Into Prostitution

STOCKTON (CBS13) ―

A Stockton man has been arrested and accused of forcing young girls into prostitution, and police fear there may be other victims who have yet to be identified.

Detectives from the Stockton Police Department's vice unit have arrested 23-year-old Christopher Chessman on multiple charges of pimping and pandering, allegedly preying on teen girls as young as 13 years old.

They believe Chessman was coming into contact with underage wayward girls both in person and through the internet.

"These girls were taken, they were held and then forced into a life of prostitution," said Stockton Officer Pete Smith.

Court documents say Chessmen beat the young girls, sexually assaulted them and took sexually explicit pictures with his cell phone. Investigators have tracked down at least six victims so far in Stockton, Sacramento and beyond.

Three of the alleged victims were between 13 and 17 years old.

"He was using third-party contact in some cases, direct contact, seeking at-risk kids and kids that come from… stable backgrounds," Officer Smith said.

Authorities also accused Chessman's girlfriend, 22-year-old Adrianna Griffith, of helping him in his criminal activities. Griffith's father says she was enrolled in college and seemed to have a bright future until she met Chessman a few months ago.

Police said the investigation is still ongoing and more arrests are possible.

Stockton Police hope that by releasing Chessman's picture and information about the case, other victims will come forward and contact police.

Anyone with information regarding this incident are asked to call the Stockton Police Department Vice Unit at 209-937-8422 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting   & nbsp;       &nb sp;  209-937-8422      end_of_the _skype_highlighting

http://www.kcra.com/news/24407364/detail.html

FB: http://www.facebook.com/people/Chris-Chessman/100000587804195?ref=search

Re: Christopher Chessman (23) Forced Young Girls Into Prostitution

Sounds like a right twat to me
    Chris Chessman  u mutha fuccas think this is not reality but now ima make it ur destiny on me....
    July 12 at 9:07am
    I don&#39;t use Myspace :P<br />http://www.facebook.com/MoniqueSeil

Also here is his gf, Adrianna Griffith

http://www.facebook.com/people/Chris...fo&amp;ref=sgm
    I don&#39;t use Myspace :P<br />http://www.facebook.com/MoniqueSeil

that man is a dirt bag! He was a dirt bag the first time I ever heard about him several months ago. This dude has beat up on people bullied people and now this
    I hope he ends up in prison for the rest of his life and Adrianna? I grew up with that girl, I can't believe that she would do something like this. I can't believe that my own cousin would do this, if it turns out that she had anything at all to do with rape, pimping and kidnapping I will personally administer the death penalty!

[quote author=angryblkgirl link=topic=26260.msg1697114#msg1697114 date=1282078343]
    that man is a dirt bag! He was a dirt bag the first time I ever heard about him several months ago. This dude has beat up on people bullied people and now this
    I hope he ends up in prison for the rest of his life and Adrianna? I grew up with that girl, I can't believe that she would do something like this. I can't believe that my own cousin would do this, if it turns out that she had anything at all to do with rape, pimping and kidnapping I will personally administer the death penalty!
    [/quote]

You certainly live up to your username

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=26260.msg1697673#msg1697673 date=1282134327]
    You certainly live up to your username
    [/quote]

you'd be angry too if you turned on the news and saw your cousin on TV because she's a fucking pedophile, prostitute, rapist. I'm so disappointed, and pissed off by that girl. She needs to be strung up by the neck and hung until dead and she's my fucking blood, I can not believe that a women would rape a 13 year old girl, and she did. SHE DID!

[quote author=missNZ link=topic=26260.msg1682417#msg1682417 date=1280360521]
    Also here is his gf, Adrianna Griffith

http://www.facebook.com/people/Chris...fo&amp;ref=sgm
    [/quote]

here is her myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/lilladyc4

[quote author=angryblkgirl link=topic=26260.msg1698429#msg1698429 date=1282234351]

you'd be angry too if you turned on the news and saw your cousin on TV because she's a fucking pedophile, prostitute, rapist. I'm so disappointed, and pissed off by that girl. She needs to be strung up by the neck and hung until dead and she's my fucking blood, I can not believe that a women would rape a 13 year old girl, and she did. SHE DID!
    [/quote]

Yes ma'am! I think you have every fucking right to be angry and I am angry as well. I am sorry that you have to go through this and be party to it, and glad that you're outraged. Please stick around and post elsewhere Miss Angry. We need a chick like you here methinks.

angryblkwhoever - you should be arrested and strung up by the neck until you are no longer breathing too if you are so sure that your &quot;cousin&quot; did this crime because you must have been there with her.&nbsp; what kind of ass are you to be a partaker in a crime and then sit on the sidelines crying about how angry you are?&nbsp; SHE DID IT!&nbsp; Wow, you can say something like that and then say the things you do.&nbsp; You must have been there.&nbsp; Be very careful about posting and saying you wish someone would be killed in any manner.&nbsp; even you are not above reaping what you sow.

[quote author=uwishuknew link=topic=26260.msg1706362#msg1706362 date=1283228903]
    angryblkwhoever - you should be arrested and strung up by the neck until you are no longer breathing too if you are so sure that your &quot;cousin&quot; did this crime because you must have been there with her.&nbsp; what kind of ass are you to be a partaker in a crime and then sit on the sidelines crying about how angry you are?&nbsp; SHE DID IT!&nbsp; &nbsp;Wow, you can say something like that and then say the things you do.&nbsp; You must have been there.&nbsp; Be very careful about posting and saying you wish someone would be killed in any manner.&nbsp; even you are not above reaping what you sow.
    [/quote]
    lolwut

[quote author=uwishuknew link=topic=26260.msg1706362#msg1706362 date=1283228903]
    angryblkwhoever - you should be arrested and strung up by the neck until you are no longer breathing too if you are so sure that your &quot;cousin&quot; did this crime because you must have been there with her.&nbsp; what kind of ass are you to be a partaker in a crime and then sit on the sidelines crying about how angry you are?&nbsp; SHE DID IT!&nbsp; &nbsp;Wow, you can say something like that and then say the things you do.&nbsp; You must have been there.&nbsp; Be very careful about posting and saying you wish someone would be killed in any manner.&nbsp; even you are not above reaping what you sow.
    [/quote]

So how do you really feel.&nbsp; :lol:

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[/quote]

Hello retard

This reminds me of a documentary I watched a while back called &quot;Very Young Girls&quot; about girls who get stuck in this lifestyle because they were vulnerable and there are too many people like Christopher willing to take advantage. If any of you have Netflix you should check it out. Heartbreaking all around.

There are two guys who planned on making a reality show about their life and filmed themselves going around and picking up girls, slapping them and using them. They landed up getting charged with it after the videos came to light. Can't deny what you recorded on film...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

I'm not ordering anything called &quot;Very Young Girls&quot; off of Netflix, I don't need the FBI attention.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=26260.msg1706518#msg1706518 date=1283267732]
    I'm not ordering anything called &quot;Very Young Girls&quot; off of Netflix, I don't need the FBI attention.
    [/quote]

:angel3:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

angryblkwhoever - you should be arrested and strung up by the neck until you are no longer breathing too if you are so sure that your &quot;cousin&quot; did this crime because you must have been there with her.[/quote]Why must she have been there with her?

SARASOTAS-FINEST

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=26260.msg1706463#msg1706463 date=1283261508]

Hello retard
    [/quote] :lol: :lol: :2tongue:

[/quote]
    I forgot to add you're full of fail. Angryblkgirl knows her cousin did it for the same reasons everyone else does. The news and evidence.

Whenever I read something like this, with a somewhat unusual name, I always have to wonder &quot;was he related to...&quot;
    In this case is he related to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caryl_Chessman
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=26260.msg1706754#msg1706754 date=1283282718]
    I forgot to add you're full of fail. Angryblkgirl knows her cousin did it for the same reasons everyone else does. The news and evidence.
    [/quote]&nbsp; Unfortunately everyone else DOESN'T know because they don't know the evidence, haven't seen the evidence, and the news hasn't spoken of any evidence.&nbsp; I happen to be family also.&nbsp; I'm angry too but not by blind bandwagon riding sentiments.&nbsp; Be angry for what you know about...not what you speculate about.&nbsp; The news can tell things all day long and spin a story one way or another.&nbsp; Look at the story going on in NYC about the Muslin Mosque near &quot;ground zero&quot;.&nbsp; The media spun that story so it looks like there's no other muslim &quot;churches&quot; in that area.&nbsp; WRONG.&nbsp; So before you spend time sitting on your computer with nothing else to do but bash people in the blind with only speculation and a comment that says &quot;the same reason everyone else does...the news and evidence&quot;, come with the evidence or just speak to what you know about.&nbsp;

[quote author=uwishuknew link=topic=26260.msg1707176#msg1707176 date=1283317124]
    &nbsp; Unfortunately everyone else DOESN'T know because they don't know the evidence, haven't seen the evidence, and the news hasn't spoken of any evidence.&nbsp; I happen to be family also.&nbsp; I'm angry too but not by blind bandwagon riding sentiments.&nbsp; Be angry for what you know about...not what you speculate about.&nbsp; The news can tell things all day long and spin a story one way or another.&nbsp; Look at the story going on in NYC about the Muslin Mosque near &quot;ground zero&quot;.&nbsp; The media spun that story so it looks like there's no other muslim &quot;churches&quot; in that area.&nbsp; WRONG.&nbsp; So before you spend time sitting on your computer with nothing else to do but bash people in the blind with only speculation and a comment that says &quot;the same reason everyone else does...the news and evidence&quot;, come with the evidence or just speak to what you know about.&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    Excuse me, I believe you came on with your high horse and noose, not the other way around. I have literally no idea what you're talking about but you should start taking your meds again.

[quote author=uwishuknew link=topic=26260.msg1707176#msg1707176 date=1283317124]
    &nbsp; Unfortunately everyone else DOESN'T know because they don't know the evidence, haven't seen the evidence, and the news hasn't spoken of any evidence.&nbsp; I happen to be family also.&nbsp; I'm angry too but not by blind bandwagon riding sentiments.&nbsp; Be angry for what you know about...not what you speculate about.&nbsp; The news can tell things all day long and spin a story one way or another.&nbsp; Look at the story going on in NYC about the Muslin Mosque near &quot;ground zero&quot;.&nbsp; The media spun that story so it looks like there's no other muslim &quot;churches&quot; in that area.&nbsp; WRONG.&nbsp; So before you spend time sitting on your computer with nothing else to do but bash people in the blind with only speculation and a comment that says &quot;the same reason everyone else does...the news and evidence&quot;, come with the evidence or just speak to what you know about.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

I think you are stupid. I am submitting your posts as evidence.

[/quote]

[quote author=angryblkgirl link=topic=26260.msg1697114#msg1697114 date=1282078343]
    [/quote]

She said 'if.' Chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[/quote]

You say a lot but do not say much. If she didn't do it a few months after it happen how come she is not out yet? If police have enough evidence to arrest them and charge them have you thought that maybe that is enough right there to prove she is not innocent?

Thread Information